Name one thing wrong about Erdogan becoming Sultan

This is a great happening and I don't see nearly enough threads about it on Sup Forums. How do you niggers feel about it? I think it's great and it's time to bring back the Ottoman Empire

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/06/why-muslims-are-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/
jihadwatch.org/2015/07/islam-fastest-shrinking-religion-in-the-world
youtube.com/watch?v=-sIDphS0R6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow stfu

I'm all for a strong hand in the ME

He fucks goats

He encourages islamization of europe.

The future of Europe belongs to the new Caliphate under Erdogans glorious rule.

it's good and necessary because the middle east will stay in turmoil until a strong sunni power can balance iran

no hate against iranians meant either

and none against the arabs either. they're just too divided and need to be brought together by an external, paternalistic power that actually means well

Exactly. Erdogan will unite the Middle East under his rule. He is exactly who we need to stop militant groups from forming and to stop the constant regime changes. He will make the Middle East great again and unite people better than the Baathists ever could. Long live Erdogan

Are they really calling him sultan now?

Europe is already going to be a Muslim continent with the current trends. Accept this and tradition can be brought back into European society

I am. Erdogan basically framed his whole referendum as ushering in a neo-Ottoman state, so it isn't too crazy to call him Sultan

The only tradition you mudshits have is fucking your own cousins (and goats).

this isn't really all that common outside of the arab gulf and pakistan though

this shit is really overblown

Look at that map, between 20 and 29% of T*rks married a family member.

>posts same fucking picture every time
>brings up goatfucking meme

Every single time. You retards really can't argue and revert to your same sad memes. Heck, I would do the same thing if I was a dying race of people with a dying religion where all my women lose their virginity at 13 and get fucked by niggers until they're 30

Get fucked. We're going to take Europe and I can't wait for it. The future of the continent is ours

>inb4 some sad cop out about goatfucking

It's one of the only pathetic arguments they can use. Any thread where I argue with a cumskin they use that picture, it's sad honestly

Topkek the Islamic birthrates are falling everywhere and the degeneracy in the middle-east is worse than in the fucking Europe, you literally have to throw bags over your women to keep you from raping them. Literally animals.
Anyways, before you do any conquering, make sure you kill other muslims again for not being "true" muslims.

>Topkek the Islamic birthrates are falling everywhere

Miles better than Europeans or white american birthrates, you dumb nigger. Also, check the birthrates of Muslim demographics in European countries and compare them to white birthrates.

You think your measly 1.2 children per woman in Germany will beat us? Just kek my shit up.

> you literally have to throw bags over your women to keep you from raping them. Literally animals.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. It's funny. Your women are such whores that when you see women who dress modestly you think it's because we do it to prevent raping them. Those women in niqabs are in those because they are supposed to dress conservatively and because Muslims believe that our wives bodies are for us-the husband and no one else. But hey, I don't expect you to understand this when white men allow their filthy kaffir daughters to go out in yoga pants and are ok with men staring at them. You come from a culture where your mothers, daughters and sisters dress and act like whores, and guess what? You and them are all proud of it!

>Anyways, before you do any conquering, make sure you kill other muslims again for not being "true" muslims.

Only ISIS cucks do this. Sunni/Shia divide won't matter when we dominate the world mashallah

Bring it back, yes. I am aching to do my own Turk slaying. It's been too damn long.

>serbia
>slaying the turks

More like the Turks just didn't want to bother with you guys because they had bigger fish to fry. You were oppressed by them for a long time and it will happen again inshallah

>Also, check the birthrates of Muslim demographics in European countries and compare them to white birthrates.
Yeah, the islamic birthrates in europe are falling extremely quickly, look it up.
>Those women in niqabs are in those because they are supposed to dress conservatively and because Muslims believe that our wives bodies are for us-the husband and no one else
Nice excuse, but yeah nah, you're just a barbarian vermin rapists. Guess you learned from your pedo prophet.

in my opinion Turkey is on road to being arabs and other goatfuckers. muslims are fucking stupid people in middle eastern. they just like swarm

You're a cuck and a traitor. Glad people like you got BTFO'd today

im not a traitor im all this shit as a first person. u are coward. if u gonna do telling these shits again come Turkey and live with your own dictator cause ill be so appreaciated to swap countries with u. i dont want this DICTATOR ERDOGAN

>Yeah, the islamic birthrates in europe are falling extremely quickly, look it up.
Hahahah. Not the case you little cuck. pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/06/why-muslims-are-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/

I know this triggers you but it's happening, so you better save up your money to pay jizya tax.

>Nice excuse, but yeah nah, you're just a barbarian vermin rapists. Guess you learned from your pedo prophet.
Not an excuse. It's the truth on why we make them wear that religious clothing. But nice none argument though. The fact that you're triggered by this is funny too, I wonder why feminism is so big among Europeans. You can't control women anymore

>im not a traitor im all this shit as a first person. u are coward. if u gonna do telling these shits again come Turkey and live with your own dictator cause ill be so appreaciated to swap countries with u. i dont want this DICTATOR ERDOGAN

This is the perfect thing for the Middle East and it's what needs to happen to stabilize the Turkish government. Erdogan is the Sultan, he is no dictator and he will make you proud to be a Turk. How is this not precisely what Turkey needs right now? Nationalism and unity will be great for Turkey. This is necessary change, joining the EU is not what you want brother

>"Cumskin"
>Nigger

Are you confused, mehmet? "Cumskin" means white, and "nigger" means dark-skinned. It goes well with low IQ, like yourself, for example.

Cumskins, niggers, whatever you are you're all kaffirs to me

Hey Achmed, how bout you go back to worshipping your pedo prophet and beating up your wives you disgusting savage, nobody's interested in your cave dwellers fanfic religion.

yeah if I go to the most hick area of America I'll probably find a similar rate

you're not gonna see a lot of cousin marriage in Izmir, Istanbul, Ankara

cmon not nationality. he doing religion fascism not national fascism. this is why all the word hating us. the world dont love muslims cuz they just do carnage and suicide bombing. all these fuckers are arabs or arabian ethnic not turks.

He'll have libcucs, lgbts, westcucks hanging from the lampposts .

This can be bad, if you are one of them.

Meant to quote

>Birth rates growing XDDD

Do you have difficulty distinguishing between sandnigger shitholes and the west? I can from my own experience say that muslim youth here is literally more degenerate than norwegian youth. Once you break the traditional muslim culture, they fall much faster than whites because they are more stupid. They smoke weed, drink and wear nigger caps while listening to Pitbull.

>tfw nonwhite electrical engineer
>tfw make 2x more money than the average white male
>tfw iq is 40 pts higher than the average white
>tfw have fucked 12 white women and will never marry any of them

should mention all 12 were without condom

arabs are bigger cockroaches than turks cuz i seen myself

You're all the same to us, invader. Europe is for Europeans, not you cockroaches.

Fucking kek mehmet. Too bad your cousin fucking compatriots arent as smart as you.

It's quite interesting, Turkposters from Turkey are anti-Erdo, and Turks from outside Turkey are pro-Erdo.
jihadwatch.org/2015/07/islam-fastest-shrinking-religion-in-the-world
>You can't control women anymore
Mix of tradition and liberty was better in 50's or so, they took care of children while still being a productive members of society. Meanwhile you let your women sit in your home all day doing fuck all, that is cuckoldry.

>cmon not nationality. he doing religion fascism not national fascism. this is why all the word hating us. the world dont love muslims cuz they just do carnage and suicide bombing. all these fuckers are arabs or arabian ethnic not turks.

So uniting Turkey under the common identity of being Muslim is bad? Get out of Turkey then. It's not for you. If Muslims are united, the Middle East can never be great. The Middle East was best under the Ummayyad dynasty and under the rule of the Ottomans

To add
youtube.com/watch?v=-sIDphS0R6c

That picture is retarded. Muslim women love the abaya, sorry our women aren't filthy whores and care to dress modestly

And you better care about our religion because we are taking over fast

shit dude, i might just have to come to your country and plunder some norwegian snatch

been meaning to slap some my balls on another white asshole before wifing up a wholesome islamic qt

>one thing wrong
He's a Muslim.

Love Erdogan

>Do you have difficulty distinguishing between sandnigger shitholes and the west? I can from my own experience say that muslim youth here is literally more degenerate than norwegian youth. Once you break the traditional muslim culture, they fall much faster than whites because they are more stupid. They smoke weed, drink and wear nigger caps while listening to Pitbull.

Those aren't Muslims. They are non religious secular apostates, they probably don't attend the Masjid's in the area and they are not accepted by real Muslims. Our demographics in the West are still FAR less degenerate than the average white christian westerners though

t. Slav subhuman

no all it means is an Islamic super state that will try a conquer everbody

We're going to have to kill all you assholes in self defense one of these days, aren't we?

He is supposedly backed by muslim extremist factions.

if so - they just chose the option "lets get ourselves bombed back to stone age when USA comes to deliver explosive freedom"

the absolute fucking mad men

>t-they are not r-real muslims

Exactly, lots of those amongst the youth :)

t. Muhammadan subhuman

this

>Mix of tradition and liberty was better in 50's or so, they took care of children while still being a productive members of society. Meanwhile you let your women sit in your home all day doing fuck all, that is cuckoldry.

What?? Muslim women do the same thing as white women in America in the 50's and 60's. They aren't "doing fuck all" they are raising kids and are stay at home mothers. The best career for a woman. You don't understand this because white women are all feminists now that don't want marriage and careers. Probably because you whites have no fortitude so they would rather work than have children with you. Fucking pathetic

difference between me and you is I don't pretend to be Western

meanwhile you're trying your hardest to fit in and it's failing catastrophically

turks from Turkey living with this(erdo) and rules but turks from outside is just watching like a action movie( maybe they are not even know what exatcly happens in Turkey)
i cant talk to u anymore cuz u cant understand if u are not in Turkey

Please brother do not engage in apostasy and have sex with some non-Muslim white woman. Just get married to a Muslim woman like it says in the Koran.

Are you even a real Muslim? You should have been married at 18. Sort yourself out. Don't be like these Western cucks

Even if you somehow slip through our right-wing immigration offices, I still highly doubt that considering how cold it is here for you shitskins to handle, but then again your body hair might make up for it

>t. turk who abandoned turkey to live on US

I'm secular but still love my people

>We're going to have to kill all you assholes in self defense one of these days, aren't we?

You won't because you are too weak to. Just submit and let us rule over you. It's easier this way and you all complain about degeneracy. Us Muslims hate degeneracy just as much (probably more) than you. We will fix the degenerate question

you gonna tell me where i can find your slut women or do i have to look for myself, cuck?

and I have US citizenship

my dick is literally throbbing for some exotic norwegian pussy though

did i mention that a girl i fucked here in the states was half norwegian? she sucked my cock before driving to the airport to pick up her white bf

someday Erdogan will do same

forgot to mention she swallowed

The difference is that I'm an actual human.

>i cant talk to u anymore cuz u cant understand if u are not in Turkey

Be honest, how many people were against the referendum? Your opinion is in the minority. The only way us Muslims can be united is under one rule and one doctrine. Erdogan knows this. This was prophesied in the Quran and has happened in the past. If you are not Muslim, then leave or convert.

I'm not a Turk. I'm Saudi

>If you are not Muslim, then leave or convert.
>says he from America

He's non Christian

> Your opinion is in the minority.
> %48
> minority
Döner bitte

Well then you are not part of us. You are not "our people" you are a kaffir now that you have abandoned the religion. Disgusting. I feel bad for your parents.

(you)

These women aren't Muslims and believe me, this type of opinion is a very rare and minority sentiment among Middle Eastern women. Most actually love Islam because they are happy being relegated to being mothers and not having to work or start careers. Why do you think Western womens suicide rates have gone up since the 50's? They aren't having kids and are forced to work. Islam understand what the primary role of a woman is in life

all muslims do same shit

>be muslim or die
>convert your religion or leave
>in Turkey if u are not muslim, u are terrorist

religion is my personel choice u cant change that

1 - He's still breathing

Not my choice to come here kek but my dad had the opportunity to make more money. Also America is different, people are allowed under the bill of rights to practice whatever religion they want. We don't permit this in Muslim nations so you can't compare the two. America is not a theocracy

Lol Im quite sure you did mehmet. I myself fucked 44 turkish women and came in their eye one after one. I then reported and deported them.

That's still a minority. Get BTFO. Alhamdulillah the majority made the right decision today

Not an argument. Even apes like you can stumble upon oil in the ground.

>America is not a theocracy
Neither is Turkey.
>We don't permit
>We
There's no "we" there, you're just some edgy American kid doing some LARPing.

>Exactly, lots of those amongst the youth :)

Not here and if they are they are diaspora whose families most likely left because they hated Islam anyways. Those aren't muslims

delet

>lives in a sub saharan africa tier country
>is getting rowdy online

my fucking sides

>religion is my personel choice u cant change that

Yeah actually we can change that and if you are living in a country where the majority is Muslim than suck it up and you should convert or leave. Islamic theocracies aren't meant to cater to your false religions

The Ottoman Empire is not comming back, deal with it.

>Not here

Funny, I saw earlier that 85% of american turks were against Erdogan. The problem here tho is with somalis. The persians are the abolute worst muslims when it comes to degeneracy.

>Neither is Turkey.

It will be though and should be and whether you like it or not. Countries in the Middle East (look at KSA, Iran) who are dedicated theocracies do better than Baathist shitholes or places that try to cater to minority religions. The Middle East is for Muslims

>There's no "we" there, you're just some edgy American kid doing some LARPing.

Sure whatever you want to believe but doesn't disregard the fact that what I said is true and Turkey will be a much more stable and strong country in the upcoming years

yaşadığım ülkede bu arap kökenli orospu çocuklarının ve müslümanlığı arap olmak zanneden göt deliklerinin tek görüşlü at gözlüklerini çıkaramadığı için vatanım bu halde. gerçekleri görmeyi reddediyor. taaaaa amerikandan ülkede ne olup bittiğini bilmeden bilmişlik taslıyor.sonra türkiye neden gelişmiyor. bu kör götler olduğu sürece benim ülkem bok gelişir

>not even living in his country because it's that shit
Wew.

>It will be though and should be
But it's not, hence your previous comment about converting directed to the Turk poster is retarded.

T*rkler çok mu farklı sanki ? K*rtler de aynı

Isn't that the porthret of the London's mayor ?

dont waste your time these arabic shithead cuz they cant change until their head cuts off.im seeing this bugs everywhere in my country

>Funny, I saw earlier that 85% of american turks were against Erdogan

I'm not a Turk but I'm assuming most of the people against Erdogan are just diaspora who left the country because they hate Islam anyways. They're just like Persians. And if anyone actually calls themselves a Persian you can know they are a degenerate secular diaspora faggot whose family supported the Shah. Persians don't exist. Iranians hate those faggots who call themselves Persian

1di ler 2 oldular referandumda yapmadıkları oyun kalmadı götlerin

You know it's funny. Without Erdogan your country would just be another sad little cuck European nation, rampant with degeneracy, that has no future. You should be more appreciative. Ergodan wants the Turkish people to rule Europe and you want to be like every other pathetic European nation

>Persians don't exist
>Turkey is xy
>Europe is xz
>degenerate this, degenerate that
>meanwhile, I live in USA and don't have a clue about how world actually works
Stop embarrassing yourself.

Who cares about being European ? We dont want to be another shariah shithole.