Wilno (Vilnus) and Lwów (Lvov) were major polish cities before WW2 and were unlawfully taken away from Poland by USSR...

Wilno (Vilnus) and Lwów (Lvov) were major polish cities before WW2 and were unlawfully taken away from Poland by USSR. Shouldn't they be given away to our country by post-Soviet Ukraine and Lithuania?
In blue - borders of Poland before 1939

Of course...

As soon as you give East Prussia, Silesia and Pomerania to Germany.

not until Poland gives back Danzig and Breslau

Wait, wait, wait...
I can understand Breslau, but Danzig was and is polish city, even then it wasn't german, it was its own free city. Also, name sounds german because it is german name but original name is "Gdańsk". And it is the official name of the place

Gdańsk was founded by Poles, so it's a Polish city anyway. Wrocław (Breslau) was given as war reparations - someone started WWII, mind you - and there is no reason to give it back today. Vilnus and Lviv were indeed Polish but I wouldn't like to have all Eastern poorfags within Polish borders anyway.

I think that it would be better both for polish and non-polish inhabitants of these cities if they were within polisg borders. Polish economy is developing very fast so we could deal with poverty there

Ukraine and Belarus are fake country.

Brest and Lwow should be given back to Poland.
The rest of Ukraine and Belarus to RUssia.

I was thinking almost the same thing

Yeah but you also gained territory to the West and North East that you otherwise wouldn't have. So quit your bitching.

Yes. On the same token...Constantinople was unlawfully taken away from the Roman empire by the ottomans. I think that should be returned too.

What for? To have a hateful ukrainian minority inside your country? No thx. Poland can go fuck itself, it died in 18. century

Yes.

Why? It's in better hands now.

>Wilno (Vilnus) and Lwów (Lvov) were major polish cities before WW2 and were unlawfully taken away from Poland by USSR.
What would be the capital of Lithuania then?

>I can understand Breslau, but Danzig was and is polish city
Yeah keep it. No need to be resentful.

>What would be the capital of Lithuania then?
Kaunas for example, as it was for some time

STFU

Wilno was Polish/Jewish city preWW2

~20% of population were jewisha

Fuck pooland!

>~20% of population were jewisha
I think it was like that in most of major polish cities

Well fuck Ukraine then

half of kikekraine is rightfull Polska clay

praise the kek

Silesia was in Bohemian and Polish hands in it's history, Germans had it just for a short amount of time. (You can read about Piastowie śląscy)
btw Lvov, Wilno and some parts of Belarus should be Polish because a lot of Poles still live there and it was Polish all the time.
Belarus is fine because of the commonwealth, yes commonwealth was Polish-Belarusian, Balarus was called Lithuania then, nowdays Lithaunian are Żmudzini, so it's kinda something else I still don't know why they are called Lithuanians. (You can see it in animated history of Belarus - even old Polish and Belarusian languages were realy close to eachother, that just changed in time because of russification)

What? By WW2 the majority of the population was German that's why they were so happy when Poland got crushed.

You lost Lviv fair and square in a war. Don't me a mexican nigger who lost territory in war with USA and now bitches about muh aztlan gibs me land.

Dude the Russians gave you like a third of Germany. They gave you lands that hadn't even been Polish since the 13th fucking century.
So if you want to kvetch about your "rightful lands" in Lithuania/Belarus/Ukraine, you should give Germany back her "rightful land."
Irredentism can get pretty dumb sometimes.

Vilnius was only Polish because they snatched it in a cowardly attack.

Russia give Karelia back

aгa, хyй тeбe, лях пиздoглaзый