Reminder that Sup Forums is a pro-black board. We only hate niggers

Reminder that Sup Forums is a pro-black board. We only hate niggers.

No it's not. All niggers are subhuman

No youre subhuman user.

Daily reminder that we love big black cock, not nigger's, cause they have tiny cocks.

> Be black
> Get shot

Every time

This
Fucking sick of you plebbit le pedees maga faggots. White power

Reminder that all the "based niggerman" posts are newfags and reddit infiltrators.

daily reminder that niggers smell like old cheese

I saw the video and now I can't sleep.

What do?

consider jumping you fucking pussy
the fuck is wrong with you plebbit fags, who gives a shit. Just because the guy wasn't committing a crime when he was shot doesn't make him innocent. There are no innocent blacks

>mfw pol was actually crated because of newfags and reddit infiltrators

pic somewhat related.

Wow you really made me think

Hello fellow centipede! Updank to the left if you love our Based Black Bull pedes! HIGH ENERGY!

Gamergate was the stupidest thing of all time. Why oh why did people give that shit any of their attention.

the NAXALT Fallacy goes both ways.

Stormfags get off our board! pol is a board of peaceful autist reeeeeeeee

Remove reddit.

speak for yourself

you take allies were you can you fucking moron that means blacks like hotep sandniggers and anyone who is against multicultural jew memes is to be respected or society will be at the mercy of 90> niggers tap dancing for their jewish masters

> 90> IQ niggers*

Because we thought we could use it as a medium to get our message across. It worked more or less, but it also brought many undesirables here.

Leave.

To hell with autists. This is a board of people without mental conditions that make them incompatible with society. Go back to the sanitarium.