Monarchy

When did you realize monarchy was the best system Sup Forums?

really depends on how succession is handled. birth right succession is garbage.

Elective monarchy by property owning family men is the best solution.

it's not a system. it's the apparatus of "big government". USA is very much so enslaved by monarchy in the modern day.

only if the successor is chosen from within the same dynasty. otherwise its essentially just a republican dictatorship. i agree though.

After playing ck2.

when i realized freemasons and jews will never stop until the world is enslaved by them and monarchy is the only thing that can stop them.

should have some way to chose by merit. one ruling dynasty and brightest member wins all.

Elective monarchy with a decentralized constitutional parliamentary system to handle non important daily life matters.

Fair enough, I think that's the Saudi system.

>that flag
>this post

something like that.
dunno how they determine merit but we should do it with history. the one who knows the difference between a good ruler and a poor one knows what to do.
the others can have other positions with responsibilities based on their score.
either way we're pissing tax dollars on rich pricks, might as well be someone in dope attire rather than some fat bitches spending hours upon hours talking about nothing.

it took 200 years but it seems the yanks are finally getting it

Why not elect Molymeme as Philosopher King? Taxes would be changed voluntary donations of at least 2 dollars.

your queen is purely cerimonial though. were talking about a real monarch

>molymeme made king
>dismantles all state institutions and abdicates
>commence mad max

Yeah, we're never going back under your queen, but Donald Trump and his heirs should make a fine royal family.

>commence mad max
>All subhumans die
>paradise
It would suck if you're subhuman, are you subhuman?

Birthright is to limit power user. Also birthright is a form of primal monkey behavior where your positions in the tribe are all determined by what your mom or dad was before you existed. Yes if your dad was the guy the male chimps bullied when they got bored well guess what faggot now their kids can bully you to their heart's content.

yes. i would just join a cartel though.

>cartels existing while Molymeme is in full control
don't make me laugh

Birth right isn't about finding who deserves the throne, it's about utilizing natural human behavior to create the best outcome.

Humans are familial in nature. Our entire society is formed around how we can do best to provide for our families.

Thus, a king has certain considerations in mind that other leaders will not have. He will rule for life, and when he dies he hands off the reigns to his children. Thus, instead of emphasizing short term gains at long term expense to get popular support like our 8 year long presidencies do every time, they must instead play the long game.

They must make the nation stable and prosperous for a long time, for when they die they shall leave the kingdom in their children's hands, and like any good parent they want their children to be better off than they were.

this scenario is predicated on molymeme not being in control though. if he was im confident i wouldnt get genocided.

Secularism is what we're seeing in action in today's society. Egalitarianism bring about feminism, immigration and oecumenism.

Monarchy is merely a state reflection of natural social order, it is a natural political order. Anything non-monarchical is fake and artificial. The top person in natural hierarchy is the king. And the king is the incarnation of the state

is this dynamic not also in place when designating an heir from amoung your dynasty as a whole? if you happen to have a incredibly promishing nephew that overshadows any of your sons in every way, why not make him your heir?

We should have a vote on inheritance, then.

test

Only Barron is worthy of succession.

Slippery slope for one. Suddenly that nephew becomes a second cousin twice removed, and so on, and we lose all benefit of the primogeniture system.

Monarchy makes sense for military leaders. Creme rises to the top, the king adopts them and the line continues that way.

This. PMC would wipe the cartels out within first 100 days.

bump