Canada/USA: NOT THE SAME COUNTRY

Seems like lots of /poltards think Canada and America are the same country.
They are not.
They do not have the same laws
They do not have the same form of government
They do not have the same markets
They do not have the same restuarants, stores, clothes, music etc (only government approved brands and frachises.)

Canadians DO NOT have the Right to Free Speech like Americans
Canadians DO NOT have the Right to Bare Arms like Americans
CANADIANS HAVE NO RIGHTS as stated in the first paragraph of their Charter of Rights and Freedoms, written in 1982 by Pierre Ellitot Trudeau (Justins "dad")

The landscape is different
The weather is different
The people are different. Canadians do not look like Americans.
There is different accents from the two countries.

They share nothing in common except Canada copied 1950s American suburbia. That's it.

>pic related. Map of USA/Canada/Mexico. They are different colors because they are different countries.

Do you people think Mexico and USA are the same? Why not? Shared border, lots of Mexicans go live in America, must be Spanish America right? hur dur

NOT THE SAME COUNTRY!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4QPyoemkX7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Salty fucking canacuck thinks they're different from burgers.

You're just second-class Americans. Canada is not a real country anyway.

They are.
What's your beef salty brit faggot?

this lol

Not America. Nothing close to America. You saying so, doesn't make it true Ukraine.
I have no American rights in Canada, because it's literally NOT AMERICA

Hat when will you stop pretending to be a hat

I donno, when ever you Americans decide to annex us.
I'd rather be American cause it's a far better country.

Canada is comparable to North Korea, when compared to United States.

>when your entire national identity is based on not being american

90% of your population lives within 100 miles of our border. we are your largest trading partner by a mile. most of the media you consume is either american or french. your variety of english is more closely related to ours than any other. face it leaf, you are just an american larping as something else.

Are you sure?

We gave you an opportunity to join us in 1776, and your colonies turned us down. We gave you a second opportunity when we invaded in the War of 1812, and you burned down our White House.

Nobody thinks this

Shut up leaf

Your spouting all the meme leaf lines
You're a proxy leaf faggot.

Canada isn't America.
No idea why you retards can't grasp this.

I'm simply trying to say IT'S TWO DIFFERENT COUNTRIES DESPITE YOU FEELINGS OR THINKING OTHERWISE. RETARD

Fuck you kids on here are stupid.

Be honest with me here, do you really have no idea what sarcasm is. Honestly it's a compliment for you but I am insulted to be put in the same country with you animal touchers.

It's kinda ironic in that, Canadians look down on Americans and try to separate themselves from us in the same way that Europeans do, but they're too stupid to realize that all the negative things about America are also true of Canada, and then some.

Like, you're not Europeans. But you're not Americans either. You're nothing. At least Australia is something.

Seems like Canada not being America is really triggering some proxy leafs here.

No idea, what's so hard to understand. Canada isn't America.

Your desire to make the distinction makes me think they are basically the same. We'll refer to you both as North Americans now to avoid further confusion

Yeah, but Canada was exclusively French in 1776 so that wasn't Anglo-Canadians, and a combination of British and French-Canadian forces repelled the American invasion, so it still wasn't Anglo-Canadians.

Ya canadians are fucked up cucked retards

I do know what sarcasm is. Is that going to be your excuse for thinking Canada and America are the same countries when they are literally not

Leafs are fucking retards. Canada isn't America

You do that British Loser.......
Sad you're too stupid you can't admit they are 2 different countries based on a Sup Forums post.
What grade have you passed?? Im surprised you can read being that fucking stupid

>CANADIANS HAVE NO RIGHTS as stated in the first paragraph of their Charter of Rights and Freedoms, written in 1982 by Pierre Ellitot Trudeau (Justins "dad")

Wot?

>The people are different. Canadians do not look like Americans.

When I road trip through the states you guys don't have a clue I am Canadian until I have to provide ID for smokes and booze.

To quote Townes Van Zandt,

We could have had [them] any day
We only let [them] go so long
Out of kindness, I suppose

Canada exists because of American kindness.

You really don't know the Charter of Rights and Freedoms was written in 1982??
Seriously??
Why are you calling me American?? You don't even know your own Charter, why would an American? You that uninformed on your own country???

I can literally spot the difference between Americans and Canadians. Who ever looks more white trash/junkie/trailer park is the canadian LOL

Oh hi Luigi

Nah I have to agree with OP for one reason that I have never really seen from any other nations. Americans, even the leftist communists, have an infatuation with FREEDOMS. It manifests in different forms based on race, religion, and ideology but it is always there. Even if it hurts us or is pointless, Americans have an undying desire for their FREEDOMS and will sperg the fuck out if they think that their personal freedoms are being taken away. It's a little difficult to explain, but I can almost always detect an American online because of our near-foolhardy individualism and undying thirst for our FREEDOMS.
Canadians do not share this fundamental trait. Even the most Americaboo Canadians that I have met lack it in the end.

laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/Const/page-15.html

That's the government website there, Mr.Informed Canadian.

Really fucking sad you don't even know your own country.

I'm a Chinese Somalian Syrian Nigger Pajeet Chang from Vancouver, Toronto,Ottawa, Halifax and my name is Chang,Jamal,Achmed,Mohammed, Pajeet, Chink
No idea who Luigi is bro

Fuck off leaf.
I'll take one annexation please.

You have to agree with me, because they are literally TWO DIFFERENT COUNTRIES.

Your feelings or thoughts on the subject, mean fuck all dude.
Do you get that????
I need a PASSPORT to enter America
You need a PASSPORT to enter Canada from America
2 DIFFERENT COUNTRIES

Canada is America's retarded 13 year old sister.

You're mentally retarded. I'm simply pointing out the truth, retard.
Canada isn't America.
Your feelings on the situation mean shit loser.
I wish I could knock you the fuck out for being so dumb.

Didn't use to need a passport to drive over the border, feels bad man

Your map is missing the Keewenaw tho

An addendum to this:
I believe that this is the main reason why Americans never truly integrate into foreign nations when moving there. Individualist and collectivist ideals generally mix as well as oil and water. Other nationalities can somewhat understand each other through their common ground in collectivism even if they have different amounts of it. The American FREEDOMS and style of individualism is incompatible with foreign nations' styles of individualism and collectivism. As such, the American will always be the eternal American deep down.

I didn't say you were wrong, I just said fuck off, your reading comprehension is terrible but then again leaf education is shite these days. Guess you got triggered by my wish to be annexed.

Literally nobody thinks that. Canadians are constantly ridiculed for being the most cancerous posters alongside the Swedes. You're famously abhorrent, and never confused with Americans.

>salty fucking britbongs think their different from burgers
>more retarded schooling system
>almost as much obesity
>both "hurr durr anglo-saxon germanic roots we wuz romanz"
The only difference is your irrelevance.

I'd give my left testicle to get the fuck out of this retard hole full of dumb aggressive losers like you.
Fuck I hate you people.

This thread is proving (you) wrong

Not really. You're getting terrored by yanks and fellow leafs, but that's about it. You probably wish you were confused for an American more often, might get you a tad more respect on here.

Yep, too bad I was raised on
>AMERICA BAD!!! Never go there!! Guns!! Gangs!! Tornadoes!! BAD!! NEVER GO!! Canada safe!!!
>Oh ya, taking a golfing trip with my buddies to Myrtle Beach in the Carolinas
>AMERICA BAD!! NEVER GO!!!

Seriously. I've never been to America.

All I said was fuck off, you're the one threatening violence.

What? Terrored? That's not even a real word. The red line of a spelling mistake appears. Do not lecture me on anything, you mental midget.

You're right, you're our territory

Let the Englishman have authority over what constitutes as English. After all, the main thing that separates you from the Americans is that you were willingly our bitch for centuries longer and still have our Queen. You're clearly only on here to start non-existent arguments and fill the thread with (you)s. It's posters like you that give leafs a bad reputation.

You acted aggressively first retard. I know, being a leaf retard, (you) think you can talk and act like a total asshole, and it's fine.
You think that's polite? Are you fucking retarded?? You jumped in on a conversation not directed at you, not involving you, and start with "fuck off"
Do you interact with real humans in public often?? I can't see it.........

Why would you even want bare arms in Canada, ain't it cold n sheeeit?

Leaf, BC and Washington have more in common with each other than the States/Provinces have with them.

The same goes for ID/MT/ND/MN and the Prairies too.

>listing provinces for Canada but not Mexico

LEL
You're a literally fucking pleb loser on Sup Forums. Delusions of grandeur much??
(You) do not get to decide shit, retard.
LEL
Fucking laughable the amount of ego, you /poltard faggots have. OMG. Think they are so special, they can rewrite the English language on a Korean animu mouse pad trading forum.

I think someone needs to go back to where they came from. Or keep flipping out, it's amusing leaf.

Good for your feelings on that kid. Literally 2 different countries with totally different laws.
Your feelings don't mean anything in the real world.

>I don't understand language is literally just a mash of forced meme colloquialisms

Canada fucking sucks. I wish Newfoundland stayed its own country instead of joining in 1949.

At least then Trudeau wouldnt be my overlord.

>CONSTITUTION ACT, 1982 (80)
PART I
CANADIAN CHARTER OF RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS

Whereas Canada is founded upon principles that recognize the supremacy of God and the rule of law:
Guarantee of Rights and Freedoms
Marginal note:Rights and freedoms in Canada

1. The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms guarantees the rights and freedoms set out in it subject only to such reasonable limits prescribed by law as can be demonstrably justified in a free and democratic society.

This is why I wanna quit - Trudeau killed White Canada

That's right, Canada's not even a country. It's a Somali summer camp.

Really funny how something so factual is triggering the fuck out of (you)
Canada isn't America
You can't make up words cause you think you can
Sorr--eeeeee loser, you're a loser.

Canada always was a piece of shit compared with USA, sup Canadians? USA ignore you again?? Frustrated? So close and so different?? Hahaha..

I'm talking about the culture you fucking tard. I'm also a dual citizen and can speak on this better than you can.

doesnt 99% of the population live within 30 yards of the border?

your florida is my arctic wasteland

>You can't make up words cause you think you can

That's literally all language is, leaf.

How do you think it evolves?

I'm sorey aboot da consequences.

Triggered? Not really. And terrored is actually a British colloquialism originating from the Midlands. Nothing to do with Sup Forums or anime. There's nothing to win or lose to begin with, you're literally just making yourself look like a retard on the internet. I know I'm encouraging you by replying, which I shouldn't really.

Sup 51st state?

Not even close retard. Try studying linguistics retard.
>forced meme colloquialisms
WTF garbage talk is that kid??

>studying linguistics

Try manipulating it.

What I learned about Canada being different from the US from youtube.com/watch?v=4QPyoemkX7Q

>use metric system
>use kilometers instead of miles on the road
>liters, not gallons
>eat Poutine
>some streets signs are in French
>20% more expensive
>states are called provinces
>their coins are worth something
>they're multiculti, but don't mix
>traffic light are artistic eccentricities

All those libtards that want to go to Canada because of Trump will have to relearn something and certainly will bitch about it.

Pic related, Toronto

Frustrated retards on /pol think they're the same country.

No you're not and again, NOT THE SAME, you fucking retard. I live here. You don't according to your flag.

Okay?
2 Different Countries
Canada isn't America

Study linguistics moron. You're literally stupid
LEL
Canada isn't America
2 Different countries
You being butt hurt on Sup Forums won't change reality, loser.

I never said Canada was America. I said that literally nobody ever confusing the two, mainly due to Canada being infamous for starting shit threads like this one and being regular spergs like you are being right now. Fundamentally, I agree with you. Canada isn't America. Probably much to most Americans' relief.

Manipulate it cause you retards use words wrong and make up words and then force them to become "real" words to cover up your own original stupidity.
You dumb fucks are literally the down fall of the West and don't know it.

I literally said, this thread would prove you wrong. If you read through it, you will see many people do believe Canada and America are the same.
Proving you wrong. You are wrong.

>Justin's dad

more like his mom's husband

I was in a rush. Def his mom's husband

It doesn't. Everybody is either making fun of how insignificant Canada or is or purposely making it look like Canada lives in the shadow of the US to annoy you. You're literally acting like a child. Goodbye leafposter. You should probably get off Sup Forums.

Nah,the reason it's done in the manner it is; is because you people are too simple to comprehend otherwise.

Canada isn't America
2 Different Countries

USA is much better than canada in all ways

This isn't a who is better thread. It's simply stating it's literally two different countries and all the differences.

This thread is fucking sad. it's real life facts. Your opinions or feelings don't mean anything.

Mexico isn't USA.
Canada isn't USA, Simple. Why so triggered??
Fucking sad retards on /pol
Can't believe how fucking dumb people are.

The loser of an internet battle always walks away first, with a false sense of superiority. Bye LOSER. You LOST.

You make no sense retard. You're a retard. Not smart.

Alberta is a little bit like America, but that's it.

You were culturally subjugated by America 70 years ago.

Deal with it faggot.

Point out where I called the two countries the same you fucking dolt. I said these specific REGIONS which share a BORDER with each other have many cultural similarities, and are in fact more similar with each other than other geographic regions in the two respective countries.

i don't think USA should be one country anymore

texas and CA should be independent on their own

florida should be new cuba

south should be independent, as should cascadia

rest of it can be the remaining US

Im so confused.
America didn't subjugate canada to anything, proxy leaf loser.

Canada isn't America
2 Different Countries
Who cares about "similarities" in certain ways
No one.
Not America.
You trying to sound intelligent and be part of the convo isn't that important.

Canada is not America

Real World Facts. Deal with it you fucking loser pussies.

>Canada and America are the same country.
>America
>A country
Leaf education

>what are regional similarities between two gigantic countries

Ya know m8, if you're gonna shitpost, at least put some effort into it.

I have an AR idiot.
Every brand on the shelf in Canada is American. We have Kraft FFS.

Safeway is our largest grocery store chain. It's an american company.

I'll stop here because moronic trolls.

"user (Canada), seconded by user (South Africa), moved, — That, in the opinion of Sup Forums, Sup Forums should: (a) recognize the need to quell the increasing online climate of hate and fear; (b) condemn Canadaphobia and all forms of systemic shitposting and flag discrimination and take note of Strawpoll 1478561337 and the issues raised by it; and (c) request that the Mods and Admins undertake a study on how Sup Forums could:
(i) develop a whole-of-Sup Forums approach to reducing or eliminating systemic shitposting and flag discrimination including Canadaphobia, on Sup Forums, while ensuring a community-centered focus with a holistic response through evidence-based policy-making, (ii) collect data to contextualize shitposts and to conduct needs assessments for impacted countries, and that the Mods and Admins should present their findings and recommendations to Sup Forums no later than 240 calendar days from the adoption of this motion, provided that in its report, Mods and Admins should make recommendations that Sup Forums may use to better reflect the enshrined rights and freedoms in the Global Rules.
RESPOND TO THIS POST WITH “I CONDEMN CANADAPHOBIA” IF YOU AGREE

This. We're basically America, just lacking the history, global importance, wealth, gun rights, or free speech. It sucks. I don't know what our autist OP is thinking the point of his post is. The landscape, weather, and people aren't a unified unit over all America, so that shit is irrelevant. I focus on American politics because it's more entertaining and relevant to the big picture of upholding the idea of what Western civilization once was and could be again.

Canadians are just Americans who can't vote for president. Canada is like Puerto Rico; it's an American protectorate.

All leafs are cucks.

dude america is a global society, canada seems a lot more culturally homogenous save for the english-french divide

we are part england, part ireland, part germany, part mexico, part china, part africa, part everything

I certainly hope you are no more than 15 years old. I truly don't mean this as an insult: calm down and look at how you're writing.

I get what you mean, but Canada is such a new country that we don't have any real form of culture, which makes it more dangerous how easily the culture here can be shifted due to new influences. That, with a liberal government bringing in the hordes, is certainly not a good thing. In the 1960's Canada opened up it's immigration policy even more so than the USA so that flood brought with it plenty of large enough communities that they were able to push back against any calls for assimilation. Even in fairly small cities, 50-100,000 people, there are significant numbers of communities that have not and will not assimilate. My grandparents came in 1970 from Portugal (the peasantry islands part, not the mainland) and they still have not learned English. It's the same for a majority of the groups that were brought over then, and has continued that way with those immigrants coming in now. I think any cultural homogeneity that is observed here only seems that way because we have no culture. We're like the lamest version of Tyranids ever, taking a little bit of other cultures and accommodating with our immigrants instead of our immigrants assimilating to an already established culture.

You know you're why Canadians now outrank Aussies in terms of shitposting here, right?

I second this.