Hunt for Steve 4/17/17 Part 3: Social Media Teams Dispatch Edition

The Hunt is on for this piece of shit before he harms any more innocent people. Here's the rundown so far.
youtu.be/U7geO3CJYy4

>Steve goes insane and probably targeted this couple.
cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/04/car_dealership_owners_shot_dea.html
>Went on to shoot 78 year-old Robert Goodwin in cold blood.
>Is now on the run, and has promised to continue his spree until he is caught.

>Apparently he was last spotted in Philadelphia PA.
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/4603http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/04/17/facebook-killer-steve-stephens-may-be-in-Philadelphia-police/

>Likely False
nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Suspected-Facebook-Killer-Steve-Stephens-Fairmount-Park-419631673.html

>Phone recently Pinged in Eerie PA
heavy.com/news/2017/04/steve-stephens-location-sightings-where-is-stevie-steve-graphic-facebook-video-whereabouts-pa-detroit-new-york-indiana-michigan-update/

The search is in 5 states:
>Pennsylvania
>Ohio
>New York
>Michigan
>Indiana
myfox8.com/2017/04/17/manhunt-for-Facebook-live-murder-suspect-widens-to-5-states/

For all of those in the 5 states where he may Be, sign off! Our goal is to find this piece of shit before the police do. Many innocent lives Depend on us.

>There is a 50K REWARD for vital information leading to his arrest.
newsweek.com/facebook-killer-killing-steve-stephens-585294.

>We need to begin by scanning social media for any sightings of him. Also if you live in any of these 5 states, follow police scanners, and claims of sightings.

Godspeed, Anons. Save the people, become heroes. We've taken on Terrorists and hack celebrities. we've influenced entire world elections and events Now it's time to take on a runaway gunman. Not just black lives are at stake. the lives of white people, white children, maybe even your family and friends are at stake.

>This nigger's day of the rope is coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2yvlLHHIodw
youtube.com/watch?v=rNnkDjMVJqE
youtu.be/0GWtalcS3bY
pscp.tv/w/1OdKrgDDezeGX
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13671/web
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=2yvlLHHIodw

>last spotted in Philadelphia

are the police there retarded?

As a Philly native - yes.

can we pin this post

seems

Why are you trying to hunt this hero? He has killed more niggers than every single one of you.

HOLY SHIT RESURGENCE

lol its philly man, never been? even the whites there are niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=rNnkDjMVJqE

>yesterday

Erie user here, watching out for him

>Cleveland
dont get ahead of yourself

Guys here's a map of the area. Perhaps it would be best to use a map and a timeline to get an idea of where he might be now and is going?

We need to keep a red alert on ALL NEW MURDERS in that northeast rustbelt region. It looks like he won't be using his phone anymore as all of his social media has been shut down.

He has probably gotten rid of the phone, only way to track is by where shit is going down at this point. If we could get archives of his social media we may be able to guess his direction but I feel like the guy is just gone with the wind.

clever clever girl, has there been verified sightings other than the philly rumor?

why the assumption that he would keep going rather than hide and try to get off the radar?

>the combined efforts of local, state, and federal law enforcement cant find one dumb nigger in cleveland

Fuck this.

Gigantic guess but I would assume he wouldn't go north, would end up pinching himself off from options of escape. Its most likely he's going to try to just get across the lakes into Canada versus heading to Chicago.

maybe pol should show them how to catch a nigger

Because of his attitude. He claims he has already killed 12 people, he broadcasts one murder, its all because of a woman. I think he's just trying to get to the point of suicide by policeman.

Now, depending on how well thought out he is, he may pull a Dorner and attempt to lay low, however, given his location I think it's much more likely he'd try to hop the border versus lay and wait.

>dumb

You never know user, he might be a tactical genius.The police has no chance finding me in my city or the woods near it.. I simply know the area better.

That sounds like a fun TV show.

he would still be in Erie then
you can get to Canada by boat in under an hour

Is there any proof he killed more than one person?

Why were the other threads deleted. Also check this out. HE'S REPLYING AGAIN

nvm it was edited. Rip

>He has probably gotten rid of the phone
In which case he'll start gettint cabin fever and especially in the midst of a happenning will need an information hit.

So people should be looking in internet Cafes, or at reports of cellphone theft at gunpoint, or cases where the victim's phone was stolen.

I don't know how the police work on water, do states bordering lakes like that typically go ahead and start surveying that area as well or what?

>Fucking 24 hours ago EST

The guy is obviously dead. Probably blew his brains out in a forrest or something.

Ahhhhhh...
All this energy callin' me
Back where it comes from
It's such a crude attitude
It's back where it belongs

Livin' in sin without the safety notch
Go Cleveland rocks! Cleveland rocks!

This
youtu.be/0GWtalcS3bY

A couple of places in Eerie thought they spotted him.

Hmm... well, for the time being Philadelphia has been debunked. I doubt he would come all the way down here in a stolen vehicle after making national headlines. by all means a gas station would have caught him. on camera.

I suppose we can try to lock onto the social medias of any of the gas station owners - but to get that information I have no clue...

My question is, does anybody know exactly where Robert Goodwin was shot? where that dealership in the article from the OP is is, and where Steve Stevens lived? We may be able to chart a path through Ohio to get an idea of where he was going

nigger is too stupid for that plan

MICHIGAN PEPE SIGNING IN IN!!! GUN IN HAND WHERE DIS NIGGA AT?

i've got 30 internets this guy shoots himself and they find the body in his car parked.

check 'em

That video just shows Philly people are awesome. Are you a faggot?

ITS FAKE YOU RETARD... Free Mason Propaganda... Don't believe everything you see...

CLEVELAND SHOOTER IS A HOAX - WHAT WE KNOW
>guy knows something
>shills in full effect
>Sup Forums suddenly loves blacks
>t_Donald promoting gun control

Past that:

>guy was already on the run because he knew something deep weeks prior to it
>news changes the story every 5 seconds
>suddenly white house and Ben Carson are promoting their new """""""""Housing""""""""" program for black neighbourhoods

Real Story:
Guy knows something deep, probably about higher up in government, maybe even pizzagayte, who the fuck knows at this point
Went on the run a few weeks ago.
Former Para-Athlete
Cops / Spooks can't track him down
Suddenly huge needs to get the community involved
Hire black thug look alike to shoot random civvie / The face of the shooter and the face of Steve's old photographs do not match
Instant witch hunt

How Sup Forums is involved in tracking him down:
HWNDU was the bracing point for the weaponization of Sup Forums
They believe they can use our skills against our own interests or against our own knowledge in tracking this man down

He's literally the New Chris Dorner.

Is he alive or what? There's no way he's smart enough to avoid capture for this long.

Going east on 90 is the most likely. Its easy to get to 90 from the east side of town (easier than getting on any other highways) and its not a toll-road like 80.

A nigger is not going to be thinking about getting pinched against the lake or any shit like that, he's going to get on the closest interstate and drive.

>That video just shows Philly people are awesome

that rant was a result of the crowd being belligerent assholes to most of the days performances, are you some kind of white nigger?

Dude, you need to take a break.

>Free Mason Propaganda..
please explain

This is boring now

Dude has been on the run for 2 fucking days and hasn't killed anyone nor have the cops caught him

This is the one time I'm siding with KANGZ, if he had killed a small white girl he would of been caught by now, this shit is a fucking joke

>Apparently he was last spotted in Philadelphia PA

please tell me this is a joke

He killed

>Robert Godwin Sr
>Married white couple that owned a car dealership + stole one of their cars

3 confirmed

want to see something fumy user?
pscp.tv/w/1OdKrgDDezeGX
1:04:15-1:07:20
1:32:30-1:35:45

Faggots like you I despise.

You want to be so fucking contrarian about every god-damned thing that anything that dares deter on the naped nipples of the mainstream narrative has to be some crazy machivellian ruse designed by the illuminatti to try and propagate malicious masonry... AND TURN THE FROGS GAY!

well, you fuckin Alex Jones appropriating wanna-be I have a question, do you believe ANY of that shit? Or are you only espousing it because it contradicts a narrative and you just want to be fucking special? You want to hold over on high like some smug psuedo-intellectual telling the sheeple from balconies abound - an ivory tower of your own paranoid dellusions, how wrong they are?

>FUCK YOU!
>Fuck everything you believe in - I'd tell ya to blow your brains out but even the most masterful marksman couldnt hit a target that small.

Well thats my thing, he seems halfway there. He's just given up, but he wants to kill as many people as possible. He has definitely shown a lack of foresight before, but eh. Who knows.

That couple was never confirmed although it was in the same city.

Aww he got his feelings hurt because vocal rowdy people booed his friend at a huge outdoor event. Luckily he reeled in the faggotry and started being funny. Shitty people would have never stopped booing. They laughed.

The man was killed around 635 East 93rd street

Some reason I think the bag of dicks lived on 105th street. Cannot find the bankruptcy filing with the address on it right now

I wish he went to Indy that place needs a good house cleaning, or maybe even Crawfordsville.

Fuck Indy! Dumb shits park on their grass and the food sucks over there.

Didn't they say his SSN on the scanner 419 41 4919

same city, same time frame, same caliber pistol bullet, missing car of same make/model that steve is driving

Is it those hood niggas who were looking for him last night?

yes, but the original black guy was solo with a gun yelling about how he wanted to shoot the facebook killer

these guys took over after the other guys phone died

What the fuck?

I thought the cops caught this bitch ass nigger yesterday? How the hell is he still on the run?

H jus gown

>believing the government is in any way competent

Where did you see the pistol bullet & make/model match?

>A couple of places in Eerie thought they spotted him.
His phone was pinged in Erie, supposedly. If he continues that path you'll see him in Buffalo, or Niagara Falls. I hope he jumps off in a barrel.

m'lady

>notch
Livin' in sin with a safety pin

Listening to Detroit police scanner, someone called and reported that her Uber driver looks like Stephens

truth >>truth >>truth >>

didnt some uber guy drive go around shooting people and did uber rides mid massacre

Yes, in San Bernadino... any way to look up uber accounts?

link?

this reminds me very much of the very suspicious, likely faked, Roanoke reporter shootings awhile back.

Is it possible for him to reach MA?

i thought it was in Kalamazoo

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13671/web

might take a while to follow up

I hope he's not there.

I operate like an Army, m8. Confirmed kills are the only acceptable thing for me.

I want this man to suffer in a prison cell, or the cold dark abyss of hell

I'm in Erie too, mate

if he's in detroit he's fucked... every nigger there has a gun

>Hunting down a nigger killer

Why? Why is nu-pol so autistic to realize the hacker known as Sup Forums as always been edgy.

>very suspicious, likely faked

Why would you think that?

If anything it's exactly what you'd expect to see in the fallout. Media first falling over themselves to talk about it (because it targeted "them"). Then when they find out it's a disgruntled black man with a literal race war manifesto it's quickly forgotten.

Let's hope east side of detroit then. It'd be amazing. I just want him near my family in auburn hills.

Are u guys actually gonna find this dood? That'd be cool

yea, i know where he is

Er I mean I don't want him near my family.

All you guys live at home with your mother and jerk off to trump pics.

we got his phone number and are spamming him dank memes as we speak

[spoiler] 2164696334 [/spoiler]

hi antifa

He's in Louisville, KY.

He needs to be executed.

Implying that's what happened lol, the 4'8" manlet sucker-punched a woman and she was back on her feet within the minute. You cucks are so pathetic lmao

You guys think he will strike again before being captured/killed?

Don't leave Steve and unfortunately, the police cornered the Dorner

I jerk off to my waifu, I'm just here for the tracking down part.

That you Murderbeard Mc'DoubleSteve??

I get what happened is shitty and the killer needs to be gassed but is it just me or is it kind of weird that Sup Forums has taken such an emotional almost virtue signalling esq approach to this, the nigger is obviously just a mentally ill sociopath who just need a to be put down, people die everyday to fucks like him this is nothing new. Just let the police do their job

But it'd be pretty fucking cool if Sup Forums found him before police am I right?

Illinois user here. Been watching the news and looking for anything of concern.