Disabled Military Veteran Shouts, Masked Antifa Threatens Him

youtube.com/watch?v=kktMlLJuTXE - An elderly disabled rightist voices his shock at the behavior of his opponent. The anarchist (wearing the stolen helmet of a previously defeated foe) happily responds with verbal assault. As the military buff spins to speak to another man, the masked revolutionary seizes the opportunity to douse his enemy in water.

how does one get that angry at an old guy in a wheelchair

>tell people to fuck off and threaten to shot them in the head
>people yell at you and threaten you back

Who would've thunk?

>left disabled shaming

I understand your nation has a history of gassing the elderly, Hans, but we in the West venerate our elderly veterans. Even if they behave poorly. Especially when they're in a disabled. Oh wait, you gassed them too.

>respecting the elderly only because they're old

it was never that way dipshit. the elderly were generally respected because they were valued for their experience, humility and knowledge.

this is just an old fuck yelling at people. no respect for that.

He shouldn't have started saying shit he could not obviously back up. But they also shouldn't be mad faggots.

You're right. He should have shot them.

so just because he's disabled he should be treated differently than any other nazi scumbag? ok then

Well first you have to be the type of person who never matured past the age of 14. Its the exact same type of person that would get butthurt if a five year old called him poopey head.

>Be me.
>Be in a wheelchair
>Be playing Limp Bizkit's Rollin'
>Antifa is ahead
>Need to get home
>Keep on rollin' through
>Antifa threatens me
>What the fuck?

I love the nigger in the helmet. 120 lbs flexing like he's tough for pouring water on someone.

shut your commie mouth cunt, antifa are the fucken pussy cunts that are going to get their heads smashed in

Just saw this on Live Leak and was gonna post it here, you beat me to it...

unless he fought in WW2 theres nothing that old fart can be proud of.
He lost his ability to walk for nothing and he is looking to vent his frustrations anywhere.

PECKERWOOD

thats a gulf war vet u retard

God damn these faggots enrage me.

My God I've tried my best to just let this stuff blow over but they shouldn't ever treat a ww2 vet like that. These sick fucking pigs probably harassing the old man so he loses his shit. These people are fucking degenerative pieces of shit hating white people or any other race that is even the slightest bit conservative. Love how their all skinny ass freaks......wish that based Mexican wearing the American hat would of just let them have it. These freaks don't understand that when the opposite side decides to push back their not going to be wearing neon pink onsies and larping around dressed in black. I pray for peace man.......

Great. Thats even more of a worthless vet.

he shoots

forgot link youtube.com/watch?v=Uio8pgcjY7Q

These people need to be put down, hard. When they were just misinterpreting eastern philosophy and considering themselves morally and intellectually superior, that was one thing, but now they've become overconfident and violent. They need to be reminded of why equal protection under the law and first Amendment rights are important.

>peckerwood
antifa are literally militant cuckolds

Paid actors putting on a hollywood production.

None of you actually buy this right?

Not a cop in sight. Quit being retarded.

That can be charged ass assault I believe. Some faggot kike at my hs press charges against some kid over it. Oy vey

I can't wait for civil war to spark so one day I can butcher you like a Tutsi cockroach Jamal

Bike Lock Guy Identifiables
---------------------------------
Hair: Brown, curly, medium length to long (bangs clearly show from under his hoodie and can be seen in a side view in the wind indicating they are up to 6 inches long). Beard and mustache, lighter blonde, fairly full but kept short.

Build: About 5'6" to 5' 7", slender/thin but in shape. May be a member of a martial arts / boxing club given his footwork.

Tattoos: None visible on either forearm (inner or outer) or on the neck/face.

Piercings: None visible, earrings possible.

Gloves: Black with a green lining visible as a band at the wrist.

Backpack: Dark grey/black. Mission Cycling Brand, San Francisco, Timbuk2

Pants: Levis 514 size 32 30 Dark grey, baggy at the bottom they are too long.

Belt: Black/dark color woven leather or cloth

Hoody: Black. No visible markings.

Shirt: Blue cotton

Shoes: Columbia brand Newton Ridge Plus brown leather hiking boots.

Sunglasses: Cheap plastic rayban-ish knockoffs, possibly Collins Bridge. Solid bridge over the nose. Black. Visible screws in the front plate holding the arms on.

Mask: Black cloth, likely a bandana.

Possessions a small guage professional bicycle pressure pen.

Thats great. Doesn't make him any less of a worthless vet.

>anything right of pure communism is fascism

Commie logic. Maybe that's why you've historically genocided your own people for not being "communist enough".

There's no cops because Berkley's mayor is a leftist who orders them not to do anything. He was hoping that there would be more leftists than rightists and the leftists would push them out of town, similar to the Milo incident.

He didn't expect the high amount of cornfed Trump lads to show up Saturday, though. lol

>pours water on disabled military veteran

OOOHHHH SCARY