ITT WWII Just started

We pretend what world war would be like if we had Sup Forums back in the day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ukf-BZzX4oM
youtube.com/watch?v=z4I-RY8rDB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dear anons,
Have you heard of recent global affairs? Fucking China invading Japan is bewildering as fuck. Some person should tell that fat chinktoo to fucke off and battle with someone of his own stature.
Sincerely signed, Kekistanie.

>m-muh hillary will cause ww3!!

drumpfkins btfo

Holy Fuck is it happening??? I think the Wehrmacht just crossed the polish border, keeping you guys updated!

>just started
Alright

FRANCE BTFO

HOW WILL BAGUETTES EVER RECOVER?

>tfw iron curtain

fuck you stalin fuck you lenin

wanna come play, USA?

lmao I'm literally in Warsaw as we speak and NOTHING is happening

I'm pretty tired though so I'm going to retire, you should too!

>just started
Uh. Do nothing because fuck Europe and the war.

Being neutral sure is great and works out well. You guys should do the same. Our neighbours will leave you in peace.

I've got about 5 minutes to get out of my city. Top 10 targets for strikes ftw.

Wtf guys. Happening confirmed! Shits going down!

Fortunately the USSR won't attack us,
since we both are in League of Nations

De kamer staat klaar voor de prinsesjes. De blaadjes houden van jullie.

Hahahaha sucks for you eurofags im here comfy as fuck watching this shit go down

Pic related

Come help you jay.

help the germans are invading us and doing silly walks
we're going to flood our countryside
oh god the japanese are invading our colonies
flood everything
shit better hand the germans every jew in the country
oops they're fucking us over anyway

fuck off, we stay neutral. let's see if you guys dont get involved at some point.

Kek

So comfy rn. Depression is over, selling you weapons, just joined the navy for the good pay, and stationed in beautiful exotic Hawaii of all places. How can it get better than this? There's no way we're getting involved. I think we learned our lesson from the Great War

THIS. GET REKT EUROPOORS

This
Is easier for a snake to smoke a pipe than Brazil entering the war anyway

Not my problem.

Yeah paratroopers kinda trump flooded fields.
Don't worry, though. Let the marines fight the fuck out of Rotterdam and get your royalty to Britain.

We'll save you in like 4 years, cool?

>sigh
Now its my problem

Poland couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Germany in a week
TOP KEK BOSCHE PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us POLES are ITCHING for a war with GERMANY. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of GERMAN soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the slavs and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY bavarian pig shit they see. When POLAND's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

wtf I hate Japan now

>the Germans are in Zagreb and I forgot to buy them flowers

time to give the nips a whooping of thier sad life

I start a blowjob business. No charge

so whats this dieppe place? sounds fun

High ranking NSDAP official here. AMA

I'm sending this one angry railroad worker over, ok?

Does your foreskin go back when hard or do you gotta pull it

GUYS!

HITLER JUST KILLED SIX MILLION JEWS!

FUCK YOU PAVELIĆ FOR SELLING US TO ITALIANS

FUCK YOU ALL I'M COMMIE NOW

>puts redstar on hat
>throw italian into foiba

that doesn't even make sense
>flag
of course

finland pls help
sweden pls help
denmark pls help
norway pls help
lithuania pls help
latvia pls help

It must be nice, like who the fuck is going to nuke Brazil

IT'S
FUCKING
HAPPENING
thanks for all the keks see you niggers on the other side

Because once was not enough.

WTF I saw a german pilot crash land in field in Netherlands yesterday. I told him I was glad he survived, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my my walk, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to light a briefcase on fire with like detailed military plans all over the ground.
The military patrol that came to investigate was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to hand these over, your country has guaranteed our independance.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought it over.
When he was reading, The German stopped her and told her to translate each word them each individually “to prevent any infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After he read each pa ge and took photos, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly. I can't believe some of you actually like Germans, they are total douches.

You wouldn't make a good lawyer. What do you mean flag don't you have legal heroin?

False flag

i havent touched myself since all this north korea stuff start happening because i dont want to be nuked with my hand on my junk

does anyone relate to this please?

Fake and gay

Oh boy, my brother Heinrich moved to our parents homeland last year, and joined the SS (he's a guard though at some detainment camp), hopefully he'll be alright!

I live in Hawaii. I was just enjoying a Hawaiian Pizza when I heard a loud noise. Is it finally happening?

Lol, you dumb fuck purple haired fatty, re-read the OP

In Delhi here
Can confirm
They are drafting poos

Why do these invading Nazis get all the girls?
I'm a really nice guy, I would never invade Germany but none of the girls are interested in me, they are all sluts!

"HONEEYYYYY....... CAN YOU START THE OVEN?"

I heard they're rounding up jews and putting them in camps THIS IS THE BEST TIMELINE

>pepe is sad in the gif
>not having a smile on his face because it's all finally over and he can go to bed forever
youtube.com/watch?v=Ukf-BZzX4oM

>WWII Just started
>6million jews already dead

Thats German efficiency for ya.

GUYS WE JUST DROPPED A BOMB ON HIROSHIMA, WE NUKED THE GOOKS!!!

YOU FILTHY NIPS WILL NEVER GET HAWAII. PEARL HARBOR MARKS YOUR COUNTRIES GRAVE. FUCKING JAPS REEEEEEEE.

is he /ourguy/?

GUYS THE JAPS ARE GENOCIDING US IN INDONESIA
GUYS THE INDONESIANS WANT INDEPENDENCE NOW
YOU COOL IF WE GENOCIDE SOME GOOKS? OK COOL

Dark haired manlet.

truth >>truth >>truth >>

A question only one of (((them))) would ask as (((they))) don't have a foreskin.

Everybody is getting invaded around us, all cool here we will profit hard after the war!

Strikes?

>when you would bomb a country but it's like why even bother
Also implying that it's actually happening. Britain and France won't declare war on Germany over fucking poland of all countries.

Poffertjesleaf?

HAPPENING!!!!!!!! HOLY MEGA FUCK!!!!

Jewish propaganda to get us into the war. It didn't really happen, pay no attention to it.

Chamberlain's got to have something up his sleeve, we'll be fine chaps. Make a nice pot of tea and wait for it all to blow over.

Ja. In 2014 ben ik voorgoed opgerot uit dat krappe kutlandje.

>europe is going to war with each other
Fucking LOL I'll be enjoying watching you mongoloids tear each other apart from my radio. I just turned 18 too so I can go buy some smokes whenever I want to relax, losers.

We're just gonna stay neutral here inbetween USSR and Nazi Germany, Im sure they will respect our independence and won't bother us :)

Why the fuck does this only happen on mass on Sup Forums? No one wants to go to your shitty thread that has nothing to do with this. This should be against the rules. It's obnoxious.

does anyone have the nazi germany flag?

Hitler is doing nothing wrong.

No, stop asking

I think we went through this too quickly. Can we get a re-do?

>Nuke
The fuck is that?

Sure wish Hans made cars as well as he kills commies

We don't wanna get involved Germany. What do you think we are, some sort of world police?

Guys, a plane just hit one of the twin towers! Must have posted this a hundred times but internet explorer won't register it!!

Well fuck :DDDDDDDD

Fake

I got your back, little buddy.

>Enlists in Kaitseliit

The Maine just blew up in Havana harbor. Invasion of Cuba soon!!!!

Noice.

is hilter /ourguy/?

youtube.com/watch?v=z4I-RY8rDB8
Feels good

At least you're improving their shit rifle.

Other way around. Japan invaded China. China is on the good side in this one.

Brazil!!!!!

THE FUCK HAPPENED??

"Oooo, herrow Mannerhiem! Do you need a-numbah-won snipah!"

Beats me user probably some new kind of Tank