SOLDIER! HOW MANY GNATZEE SCALPS HAVE YOU COLLECTED FOR ME?!

SOLDIER! HOW MANY GNATZEE SCALPS HAVE YOU COLLECTED FOR ME?!

>Implying America had anything to do with ww2

Go to sleep you brainwashed cuck

>Go to sleep
B-but the sun is still up.

We should have stayed out of it so the Jerries could have prevented your sorry state of affairs.

I swear to god that was Tarantino's worst film. It's pretty much a way to save face for the Jews with fairytales. I was laughing when that Jew was acting tough in the baseball bat xcene. Everyone knows European Jews are feminine and cowards. Nutin but fairytales.

A swede calling people cucks. oh the iron rings

Ya we won it remember you would be speaking German today if the Japs haddnt bombed Pearl harbor. Don't you watch Jewish Hollywood propaganda.

It was an awful movie. At no point was I "oooh, this is so kewl". And people recommended it to me.

>watch an american movie about the enigma code
>americans do it
FUCK YOU
PEOPLE FROM MY HOME TOWN LITERALLY POOLED TOGETHER MONEY TO BUY A BOAT SO THEY COULD FIGHT GERMANS, THEY ATTACKED A U BOAT AND STOLE A MACHINE THAT HELPED CRACK IT. YOU ARE STEALING THE ACCOMPLISHMENTS OF MY OWN TOWN FOLK SO MANY DIED IN THE PAL BATALLION FUCK YOU KIKE BURGERS

Well...uhhh...you see...

Turing was a fag and nobody cares, Nigel.

My grandad helped though. He was sent in with people who grew up with after that and lost nearly all his friends. He's pretty much alone now and lives to see his accomplishments nicked by burgers, probably going to die soon too.

Are there any Antifa owned compliations out yet? So many have been decked it would make for comfy evening entertainement after I finish work.

And now the country that he fighted for againt le ebil nazis is going to cuck itself into pakistanese oblivion
oh, this timeline is really amazing

He lives in bradford too. It's not fair. It's paki central

Sorry guvneh. Only vaginas so disgusting they turn men gay. But they look like scalps :)

Technically, this is cultural appropriation

t. Injun

>I swear to god that was Tarantino's worst film
clearly you never saw django unchained

>django unchained

top kek it wasn't that bad. you just hate it because of nignogs

4 U

I'VE COLLECTED 23 PAYOIS, SIR!

i think django is absolute trash and not even white

>Yousa racis if you hate a movie with a black protagonist

>I unironically quoted Hans lande to a trio of hipster liberal debate kids today.

Did I give away my power level?