So what's the excuse this time, Sup Forums?

so what's the excuse this time, Sup Forums?

brexit happened.

you already lost so much maybe you should stop my friend.

No one has to put their hand over their heart. The only acceptable thing for him to do is Heil

Sup Forums never responds when Trump does something obviously stupid. 4D chess wouldn't work here so you won't see many responses.

It's not the Israeli anthem

he got PTSD from her awful singing

swedecuck telling others what they have lost. kek

Yes exactly. I saw what we had and what we do not have now.

I would say I am the perfect person to address these subjects

You can tell he was distracted calculating the next 4d chess move

He puts his hand over his chest two seconds later.

Why do you people even try?

What you have
>a wave of sub 80IQ inbreds replacing your population over the next 50 years while they seduce your women willingly or take them by force

What you do not have now
Any ability to do anything about it peacefully. You'll either have to get blood on your hands when you realize "what have we done" or realize trump will add you to the ban on muslim majority countries.

Shekels as always

>flag

he had to be reminded. if this was an other president, you'd be denouncing him as a muslim communist from kenya.
it's not unamerican when a republican does it

This. They're pedos

>seduce
reality:
>anything white is bad
>non-whites can do nothing wrong
>whites are evil, white men are EVIL
>the height of status is a mixed race child

I am not exaggerating. not even one bit. this is everyday swedish life.

for sure user pedos
all of em pedos
for sure

Hes being a retard just as he always been it'll be fun when in the next year or so a lot of faggots realize he won't be their savior

they will *NEVER* realise that. believe me.

If numbers, the Queen dies this year.

Deserves a re-roll

deserves a re-re-roll

Why, this is quite simple.

1.By not placing his hand on his heart for such a rudimentary American custom, his enemies watching become confused.

2. In their counsels of state, they discuss the possibility that Trump is indeed signaling that he is a Manchurian candidate waiting for someone to bid for his office.

3. Since everyone would like the inside track to controlling the United States and realizing no one knows what the price is, everyone starts working against each other. People know Trump would never initiate the deal himself, so they all try to start currying favor by offering secrets and revealing their holdings and resource networks and intelligence channels. They begin to betray each other in the race to secure the inside of the White House.

4. Those who know they cannot outbid competitors will start looking to disable them by creating havoc and sabotage. We then get to see who really has the capability to screw who over.

5. Within 6 months, Israel admits it has nukes, Canada rats out Britain for deliberately exporting terrorists, Britain rats out Canada as a military front waiting for activation to engulf the New World, Japan is revealed to be building their own nuke within a Toyota plant in the US, Putin is outted as a crossdresser by his lover Xi Ping and the world is in chaos looking for order.

6 At which point weapons sales in the US skyrocket as the world devolves into war, the US economy skyrockets, all alliances against us are ruined and Newt Gingrich reveals his fleet hidden behind the moon to take over Mars, which we learn is already invaded by whatever race Ted Cruz descends from.

And we know this is true from photo evidence. If you look at OPs pic, Trump isn't covering his heart. That is the obvious opening move of the Grand Master.

Notice the eight lights behind him:

8 = 2 (4)

4 and 4

D is the fourth letter of the alphabet, therefore he is signaling

4 (d)

Its plain as day.

Yeah, another drumpftards got btfo! Impeachment soon! Thread.

Sage

No, i'm just curious about what why he didn't show proper respect but gets off with it.

Sundowner's Dementia
it won't get any better

He was busy thinking about Area 51 and the book of secrets.

>I'm just curious

Don't be a fucking hypocrite you bong. You know goddamn well that you just want an excuse to complain about Trump.

You already know he just waited a second or two before putting his hand on his chest. There's nothing to explain.

If he was simply 'waiting', then why did Melania need to nudge him?

(you)

look at that smile. he is clearly so in awe, so taken aback by the vast beauty of this country, that he is experiencing momentary ecstasy and could easily forget to raise his arm

God Bless Donald Trump and God Bless America

Enjoy the last days

Kek denies you.

The Queen is immortal.

he was respectfully standing at attention, and forgot

He IS human, ya know

Look at 'im, just. The delusional senile retard prob. thinks, they all singing to him by now. If they were stoopid enough to actually trust him with the nuclear codes?, he'll have forgotten them again by launch time.

can't believe I fell for this conman