Atlanta Anons, you're on deck for a potential happening

>I-85 and I-20 shutdown
>Side roads and alternate pathes are not meant to handle the traffic they're seeing
>CSX railway fire today
>HAZMAT situation this morning
>CNN HQ is there
>CDC HQ is there
>Atlanta/Atlantis
>Georgia Guidestones
>If you wanna start a race war, Atlanta is a nice start

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/65x84u/strange_occurrences_happening_in_atlanta_at_the/

whoever is in the districts that the congress vote is happening in better go fucking vote tomorrow for anyone other than the democrat.

Oh no! A nigger nest is on fire!

Atlanta sucked before all this.

I think it'll go to runoff where the faggot will get taken up the ass by whoever's running against him. The republicans have nowhere near enough unity to have one candidate get over 50 and (at least I would hope) there's too many conservatives for the fag to get in.

whats with all the OP reddit links?
- censored flavored shit sauce, better than none?

how is traffic a happening? crumbling infrastructure isn't a happen either. CSX has a fucking fire somewhere in the country daily. Please stop with these bullshit threads, I almost prefer bot/bait threads to shit non-happening threads.

Marietta here.
Already voted for not Ossoff, but I'm seeing way too many yard signs for him. It's weird.

Railway fire was 4 days ago. Did not effect anything railwise. I work intermodel trucking.

How's that treating you? I drive flatbed myself. Was just in ATL this past Friday.

Well atlanta sucks asshole. I have an opportunity to go local but I'm not going to do that while the traffic is this fucked. I'm going to stay regional and just get my 2.5 days off. Other than that I love this job. I started team over the road so this is a very nice change for me. Only have been doing it for a few months.

Let me clarify a few things.

2.5 days off a week. Like a regular weekend. Just in the middle of the week currently. Should change to weekends in may

Also, I did 2 years OTR at Covenant Transport. Now with JB HUNT. If you live near a rail yard you should look into it

I hear you. I team train. Get home 99% of weekends and stay on the east coast/midwest mostly. Fuck OTR.

Are you the one white guy JB Hunt hired for diversity? Kek.

The main thing I like now is that I'm not in a panic to move companies. There's only a few companies I would go to. That I know of anyways. Walmart and southeastern. Obviously not eligible for walmart yet but I plan on doing at least 2 years here before even considering it again

Is it like that everywhere? I figured atlanta regional was bad because..... well, it's atlanta. There's a lot of white folks I see also but the demographic is changing for these large companies that don't require too much experience.

Atlanta is finally feeling major effects of having shitty roads and never maintaining them for 39 years.

We have a ton of blacks who don't pay taxes. So that's an issue. Also democratic politics in the city. Preach about infrastructure to get elected but never actually do it.

I can say good things about TMC if you ever want to get into flatbed. Keep on truckin'.

I only escaped ATL friday because I disregarded the signs and took I20E. I'd probably still be sitting in I285 otherwise.

I live just outside the perimeter by the new braves stadium and I have to say it is quite comfy here.
Could use less blacks as usual, but hey at least it's not south Atlanta.

I hear that. I lived in apartments in kennesaw areas for years after school. Moved west down 20 and bought a house. Prices are too high for a poor fag like me

BTW they are saying I20 may be up as fast as tomorrow. They had most of the unaffected lanes open at around 4pm today. Like 3 hours after the happening

Also, another fun fact.

Whenever there is a real threat most of atlanta shuts down. They did it on 9/11 because of fear that a plane was going into the CDC. People thought a shit ton of disease was going to be scattered into the air.

They should have just left it shut down.

>have a big city in the most conservativr state in the union
>wtf why dont we have the money to make atlanta not shit we keep voting in dems in atlanta only