>be kim
>see this
what do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mzpMhNXKt4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

launch another nuke test

Deploy suicide nuke sub

Smash those tiny ships because he's a giant.

Fpnbp

Feed my uncle to 200 starving dogs.

eat

Launch another nuke on my own country to scare off invaders

Why does Sup Forums generally seem to not like this guy? He's basically a fascist dictator pretending to be a communist so people don't compare him to Hitler.

no, Kim is communist.

Invade South Korea to force a land invasion.

make more hollow threats

How many uncles does this guy have?

What are the possibilities of a north Korea "zerg" rush across the border and surrounding Seoul?

this

Just check the popcorn futures market.

He's a Commie, faggo.
Next you're gonna start spouting LE DRUMPT memes.

>Deploy the Kim Bomba!

Send in a diesel electric sub running on battery with a nuke on board to blow it up

>what do

this

>tfw EverQuest nostalgia

I wonder if Kim play on Sullen Zek

defect to canada

eat them

Ah so the economic model of Kim's nation outweighs the social aspects of it. Even Trump is holding up LGBTQ flags and saying trannies should be able to use whatever bathroom (I personally don't give a fuck about this but it seems like most fascists here would). Seems like North Korea is heavy on traditionalism in comparison.

youtu.be/mzpMhNXKt4E

Fire the missiles.

lost

Why boner

Yes, because communism is an economic stance, not a cultural one, necessarily.

Start burning all my coal.

laugh

Double down apparently.

I guess I turn the AA guns away from my own people

>coming from a Serbian

How long did it take us to get you guys to surrender again?

When I was in Korea my commander said that if north korea attacked they could take all of souh korea in less than three hours. U.S. would then take it back within 24 hours but everyone who was originally in south korea would be dead. His literal words "We are just a speed bump"

It is propaganda, but they would fuck up South Korea catastrophically.

>we beat a country in a civil war!
and even then they managed to take down a stealth plane with a rifle

BONZAI

>bury gold and shit in remote location
>exit fat suit, shave head
>pose as refugee fleeing into China
>come back for the gold when things calm down
>live comfy in chink land for the rest of life

>ran only bombing campaigns because it was projected that Serbian Paramilitaries would shit on American soldier
>interfere in a civil war to save muslims
>boast about it
>justburgerthings.gif

As much as I'd defer to a military commanders opinion...South Korea does have a sizeable army, it might not be as large but its far better equipped, I can't believe it would roll over in three hours.

Sounds more like he was putting the spook in you.

Eat the ships

omg that image made me lol

i love image boards lol

Commend your scientists on creating the worlds strongest binoculars, capable of seeing past the curvature of the earth, to the area in which America are launching there long range bombardment of N.Korea

>glass south korea
>glass japan
>glass beijing
>glass shanghai
>activate international agents
>etc etc

>curvature of the earth
good one

Laugh my ass off and think how many billions of dollars all that hardware cost and the thousands of cum-men on board when all it takes is one tactical nuke that cost a few million to sink it all

do you guys think kim has cute teenage korean girls forced into his dorms every night? is this what this is all about?

I like kim even though I don't agree with his economic model nor recent actions but he seems like a pretty chill guy.

Continue to believe that you will win, because you have executed anyone that will tell you differently.

Lol My nigga playing playing EQ

Kek'd

Call Putin.

As gay as it is it is OPSEC. I remember we had intel that they had 100,000 troops trained to the degree of our Green Berets. south korea is not big. It was a 6 hour train ride to get from Seoul to Pusan which is a beach at the southern most tip. Also the south koreans were garbage. They are forced to do two and a half years military service. They were issued blanks because too many of them were committing suicide on post. Unprofessional as fuck and not killers at all. They will be no help if shit kicks off.

Minefield.

THAAD

>that geometric wave pattern
HNNNGGG

Can't shoot down a missile if you can't see it coming

And with that one Nuke, 100 destroy the entire upper peninsula.

Thats the hostage game.

Soon as Kim strikes to deep he and all of his henchmen die as he (just like his ill dad) know/knew.

One big hostage situation. They can sting us, we can kill them and in so doing kill millions on millions of innocent brainwashed (or at least pretending to be so to get on with life) people

HO UP WE NUKE NOW.

scout -> wall off we're
what kind of gold teir mmr do you think south Korean government is in?

>Implying Kim doesn't have a sweet underground bunker filled with retro video games to live out the nuclear war and return to the surface as a hero

Fire up a whole stack of black cat bottle rockets

You are the kind of faggot that all the other privates make fun of

>entire upper peninsula.

Don't do that. It's just full of Finnish copper miners and lumberjacks.

They put up a good fight in the 50's. Yes i know they needed the U(S)N to save them, but they fought. They almost lost but they also did a lot of killing and dying. I know things are different now, hell my family hosted a fishhead and he dreaded going into service and was a huge pussy that only played some shit star wars game all day.

Even then I just cant believe there woudnt be at least a few thousand hard cunts in the entire South Korean army.

Thats even assuming the Norks Tanks and equipment from the 70's even still works.

>t. nu-pol

Eat all my food and then hide in a cave while my fat keeps me warm

As a Michigander I enjoyed that. But really we can kill the Yoopers too, dour drunks the lot of them.

Shit pants. Crawl into hole. Hope no one knows where you are.

As I sit her, drinking a bottle of cheap vodka, wishing I was back up in Republic...

>...

hurtful

0%

It's like nobody actually knows how a modern day war would actually look. Here's the thing chaps, NK is stuck in the 1950's, they can't even launch a nuke on target properly. In the event of a war there would be no need for much infantry.

Assume North Korea is the first to attack, Seoul and U.S forces would know immediately. The U.S air force would air strike every single nuclear launch site NK has, U.S intelligence knows exactly where they are 100%. Artillery and dropped bombs alone would wipe out the majority of the NK Army trying to fight through the border. NK doesn't even have a solid air force, their air space would be completely dominated by U.S/South Korea within the first couple of hours. Their near non-existent Navy would be decimated within the first few hours as well.

The actual war would end in the first 24 hours. NK nuke sites would be gone, their airspace would be taken, their Navy would be destroyed, their soldiers would be wiped out by Artillery and bombs, any surviving units would be wiped out by the South Korean and U.S army. EMP would potentially be used as well to completely wipe out their communications.

>but China
No China would position their military at the border and shoot at refugees trying to escape. They are not going to go to war over shitty NK, especially when NK attacked first.
>But Putin
Russia would position soldiers at the border and do the same as China.

The biggest single issue is going to be refugees as they are going to flood the border trying to escape.

pls let this be my future

Probably apologize and give up my nukes and say I won't do anything bad again....
But this is why I'll never be a powerful leader. I'm not willing to die for a cause.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta

this

Mate don't be a fucking retard.

Send my troops to the DMZ, launch all the 1 or 2 nukes at South Korea & Japan then shoot myself. I imagine that's what any North Korean leader would do when facing the reality they're going to die, rather go out with a bang than a whimper.

>american fools, we have already mastered the art of hitting the ocean with our nukes

I want that chair. Looks comfy

Youre kinda forgetting that the Norks have a fuckton of arty and will just level everything south of the DMZ my man

Looks like they stole it from the Marriott's conference room B.

You seem to be mistaken about a few things. Your scenario would be correct if america waged blitzkrieg style warfare, which is the most effective and humane way to wage war. I know why you think that because this has been the white man's way of waging war through all history, however due to jew style profiteering, any conflict would be drawn out to maximize weapon sales, testing new equipment, et cetera regardless of damages incurred by US forces.

fuck you faggot

Less than he had yesterday.

Masturbate

how many barbers has he had executed for not fucking up his hair the correct way?

Probably continue fucking all the qt nork concubines and enjoying fine imported food and liquor paid for by the labor of his personal modern fiefdom. This man is the only true monarch left in the world outside of Africa. You all jelly?

firre the ruclear romb

none

Well stop supporting the Fudge Packers you fucking backstabbing shits.