Damn I wish New England would go its own way

Texas, Alaska, Hawaii, the territories, New England, the South, New York City, and California should spit off into being new countries.

this absolutely

you would instantly become nogunz though and probably get culturally enriched.

Nope. New England will soon be enriched.

I don't think NH would go nogunz though

also post more flagbearers

:>

Everyone in this state can't see the hypocrisy when they celebrate patriots day and the battles of Lexington and concord then go back to work Tuesday preaching for more gun control. I hate this place so much

Those bucklehats are really faggy. Actually that whole style was pretty fucking faggy.

Please change your name and stop associating England with a taig- and wop-infested ulcer.

New England is best England.

seems pretty accurate to me

My master race Floridans should we spilt?

Flexit

Poorfags just jealous they dont live in new england stay mad.

Boston checking in. Can we leave Connecticut to New York?

Connecticut is okay accept for hartford and shitty nigger parts but that goes for the rest of new england too.

What the fuck man, be cool. Connecticut might still be kinda shitty but it's still New England ;_; r-right guys...

btw we wuz the 3rd colony right after Virginia and Massachusetts ;_; pls give us the respect we deserve

It was when there was anything actually English about it, yes. The modern name is an unfortunate misnomer that needs correcting.

We got fish and chips.

New England is extremely English you silly fucker

New york city should be nuked desu

Chips chips or potato chips?

New England thread?

Maine rep. is here

203 is basically new york anyway

more irish in new england than english i'm afraid

also, lots of spics up here now, where did they all come from

The ones that are also called French Fries.

west of 91 is ny

>more irish in new england than english i'm afraid
not really, just larpers pretending to be irish and the ones that are really irish are anglified as fuck

Maine here. I've been saying we should separate for years now

Rural new england is the best.