THE HAPPENING IS COMING!!!

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-17/us-deploys-two-more-aircraft-carriers-toward-korean-peninsula-yonhap

SO that's 3 carriers. Pence also is in talks with Sourh Korea, fed up with NK. We can all feel it's approach. Just a matter of time now. When do you think war will begin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFYORs4p51c
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_OYpYPE--I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope we lil kim 6 feet under with his gook father

Wew

literally nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=fFYORs4p51c

You'll be next on the U.S. shit list. Prepare for war nigga.

This board is 18+

Fuck off faggot

it begins when Kim Jon Un dares to do that nuclear test.
Hes gathering courage for it and tests the water by shooting missiles, like a tantrum kiddo.
He hasnt gotten the "fear" and attention he seeks, so he will do it SOON™.

And if im correct about Trump's testicles, the strikes happen right then.

Then Kim is blabbergasted that OHMAIGAAD HE DID IT! and orders war.

Kim is going to die this year, whatever happens.

Holy shit.
>SO that's 3 carriers.
I think they already had 1 carrier in the region as part of the 7th fleet. Maybe it won't be assigned to the NK situation though.

Why the fuck do we always have to fight Australia's wars.

Watched my local news "we are fed up with Korea" stated by pence
"All options are on the table" stated by trump soeul has issued a statement saying "trump needs to stop acting like a gangster and back off as much as north Korea does"

America you prankster, are you unleashing more refugees upon the world AGAIN? Geez

i hope some rare flags post in this thread

Fuck, ww3 incoming.

>soeul has issued a statement saying "trump needs to stop acting like a gangster and back off as much as north Korea does"
Lol too bad those big talkers don't have the ability to put their money where their mouth is

There's not a beginning to this, there's an end...

Let me explain: North Korea has been allowed to exist for a long time because it's convenient to the US. The closer North Korea gets to developing ICBMs and nuclear weapons and other scary things, the more South Korea, Taiwan, and Japan, and Australia can be made to feel they need missile defense systems and military buildup. This suits the US quite well.

Guess who just accelerated their purchase of the THAAD system despite China imposing a trade blockade? South Korea! It's a fantastically expensive system, and all those dollars just poured back into the US. It's not super useful for South Korea in any conflict with North Korea (it's better to use it against long range missiles, PATRIOT batteries take care of short range stuff) but it's going to be very useful for pushing China back in the next twenty years.

After the sale and delivery of these systems, there's no longer much use in keeping North Korea around. So we'll get rid of them this year

The only thing the North Korean leadership is really interested in is preserving their position and they have to know that war with the United States would ensure their defeat, if anyone will strike first it will be Trump. The North Korean leadership likes power and are thus happy to just retain the status quo, they don't want to upset that and they'll try to avoid kicking the hornet's nest anymore then what they have already.

Makes sense.

No, it really isn't. Happeninfags will be let down again, you should all migrate to or

Trump resigns before war happens

need to come from reliable news source. So far all this is based on one twitterfeed.

Maken järki.

>180+ warplanes

muh dik

True, but Drudgereport has it posted as a news source. Matt Drudge usually doesn't disappoint.

He's been pretty reliable in the past.

No, it came from Yonhap last night. Yonhap is super reliable. Western stations won't touch this story because it probably wasn't supposed to get out at all

Shit, for what reason?

>all that money spent for nothing

lmao'ing right now, Kim is sat comfy eating cheese and being worshipped like a GOD while Drumpf wastes more of your money and couldn't even win the popular vote!

Idk, but he dies in prison at 83

too theatrical.

nothing will happen.

This! It's over for Drumpf and he knows it. This won't distract the world from his incompetence

Fox was reporting on it earlier

Anyone who thinks we should nuke North Korea is insane. North Korea is not Afghanistan and Iraq. They have missiles that can hit South Korea and our bases. They have the most submarines of any country on Earth and we have no idea what they are capable of. If Trump is crazy enough to attack North Korea, Russia and China will move on us. Russia and China will destroy the United States. They got better armies and better technology. We cannot defeat Russia and China. :^)

>US puts pressure on the situation
>China invades NK to end the situation and gain more clay.
>Kim Jong dynasty dealt with and novody will care because the USA didnt do it.
Even colonialism is ok as long as its China doing it.

>being this utterly retarded.
KYS faggot. America has the greatest force projection potential of any country on earth

Russia may stay out of it but China will definitely join us. China just doesn't want to deal with the refugees because it would cost a lot of money to integrate them.

it won't, it's all confrontation to push business deals

this is how Trump makes them happen

it's literally ok if non-whites do it according to leftists

Glad you agree with yourself

Nothing will happen this is all grandstanding faggot

>tripfag
>calling other people faggots

>China will definitely join us
If China "joins" you, it will be strictly to get in close and find some way to stab you in the back, maybe by manufacturing some "incident". War with China has been on the horizon for at least 20 years, simply because the rice-monkeys are stupid enough to believe their own propaganda.

fuck off namefag nigger
Chinks care more about their bottom line than anything, they know if they go to war with us, our economy will benefit massively in the long run, while theirs will tank short and long run.

Under its deal with Washington, South Korea is providing the land for the missile system and will build the base, but the United States will pay for the system, to be built by Lockheed Martin, as well as its operational costs

Nothing will fucking happen.

Nothing ever happens

yay less traffic

There is always hope. Never give up on that.

I think the US is giving China until we arrive, to negotiate with NK (dismantle)
These talks are probably already falling through, based on what NK spox said today.
I haven't seen any evidence supporting the idea that NK will ever back down - in any regard.
Ongoing happening for the next week at least

>open your curtains
>see this
>what do?

what are those smoke trails coming out of the ground?

Fuck, I left the oven on.

jerk off immediately and yell DEUS VULT as i let the sieverts flow through my body

They dropped smoke flares beforehand to measure how the shockwave and other things affected the atmosphere.

You know how snipers use flags, trees or anything that blows in the wind to gauge airspeed?
Same idea.

They're basically smoke grenades that are dropped prior to bomb testing. By tracking how they are distorted over time, you can track the blast wave and air currents.

4/20 duh faggots

North Korean Missile Crisis when?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_OYpYPE--I

Easy squezzy makes no riot.

Wonder where all the trees and mountains went, and why I'm in some desert

>ww3
>north korea

am I missing something? how would this spark anything, No one fucking cares about them

Bathe in nuclear fire

interesting

why can't south korea defend south korea from north korea?

That's a Pacific test, actually.

Good question, SK's military is by far superior to NK's

nothing will happen, see vietnam war, imagine US invading NK. 1m foot soldiers ready to die for true god emperor. also thousands of artillery pieces aming at seul and in reach, city of 35 mil people.

The same day it ends. NK is not prepared for a war of the scale they are facing.

bullshit propaganda that OP may or may not know they're participating in.

this-

this is truth >>truth >>truth >>please spread when dead

truth >>

What the fuck has Australia done to the US? They're minding their own god damn business.

because south korea is bunch of libtards playing war.

>we'll

Fuck off leaf. there is no "we".

the eternal Canada.
American when it's convenient, Canadian when it's not.

lol @ you warmongering cucks

leave them the fuck alone. we are only going after him because he is an ally of Russia.

do you know what happened in the last Korean war, faggot? Canadian stormtroopers take all the hardest battles in every conflict the West gets into.

because they asked us to be here.

Why is it Aussies always defend NK?

they don't, but leafs stole their mantle of most annoying shitposters.

Nah he's not going to do the test. He's afraid.

>:^)
I was seconds away from posting an insulting reply until I saw. Well done.
>American education

Well chinks done that with Manchuria, tbet, xinjiang(country of uighurs) and Taiwan already. Not sure if USA supports them in getting even more clay since that just makes them closer to becoming a superpower.

I always though the Navy was the boring branch of the military, but after researching the capabilities of a carrier strike group I think I want to impregnate the Navy.

It's more about best korea having a credible nuke threat which would give them too much leverage in international politics. Good to see Trump is dealing with it sooner than later.

>U.S moves 3 ships
>WW3 starting!

Pol logic

they can but they don't have nukes and the US would make it a lot easier

Instantly hold my eyes because I'd be blind as fuck
Start writhing in pain because the air would become super heated and the air pressure would crush me to death

>Sweden imports 3 million sandniggers
>Everything is fine

Three tiny Carrier Battle Groups with 240 aircraft against the might of Glorious DPRK's 8 million man army?!?!?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahah!

against the south korean military which is vastly superior to the norks.

add in japan and our Army and Airforce based in SK and Japan, it's going to be a fucking slaughter.

The entire world combined cannot into DPRK Clay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong

If America moves against North Korea, Kim will nuke Seoul and gas the rest of South Korea with Sarin and VX. Millions will die, North Korea will be nuked and the world economy will collapse

kek

Easily sunk with anti ship missiles

Nice clone and stamp skills, America.

In comparison to the nuclear war, yeah. They just do some rapes and robberies with an occasioanal terrorist attack.
I wonder if North Korea has credible biological weapons it can use against USA, nukes aside.

>it's a leaf poster says something stupid episode

This is like watching ren and stimpy in the 90's

One nuclear torpedo can easily wipe all of them out.

they tried dumping migrants onto us, thats a start. they fuck koalas for recreation last i heard, thats a second massive transgression. third, they have shit bbq.

Internet wouldn't work in this situation.

What I said was a fact

If the US and SK attempt to invade NK Kim knows full well this will lead to him either being killed or put on trial for war crimes. That means game over, there is absolutely no incentive for him not to use his WMDs.

In fact it would make perfect sense for him to use them right away, because the longer time goes on the more likely they would be destroyed by US air bombardments.

Therefore if America does attempt to invade North Korea, Kim will engage in Nuclear, Chemical and Biological warfare right away.

This is assuming Un is a rational actor. He's solidifed power very effectively and stifled most of the possible dissent from the Generals. The entire Kim family mythology is about defending Korea from invaders. He might actually be drinking the KoolAid too and want to go down in a blaze of glory as the seemingly last Kim defender of the homeland.

>norks don't want war, coz war = no more kingdom kimmmy
>sorks don't want seoul levelled and millions of refugees (+ DLC insurgent support for decades to come)
>chinks don't want K-pop on doorstep or their nork distraction lost for good
>burgers can't win wars against peasant rice farmers and cave dwelling goat rapists, let alone fanatics with ACTUAL weapons

>carriers are defunct boondoggles that can be rendered useless via with one(1) Gulf of Tonkin-esque torpedo
>nork (((nukes))) would be more threatening as dirty bombs in suitcases or tied to helium balloons, than as actual missiles

it's so easy to distract the goyim...