Starting to notice my son (10 yrs old, white) only hangs out with the mexican/central american kids

Starting to notice my son (10 yrs old, white) only hangs out with the mexican/central american kids

Like wtf there's only six of them in his grade

Mexicans didn't do anything wrong.

This is your son's gf in a few years.

your wife is probably a shitty cook, mexican moms make the best food, I was always over there mooching of my homie when I couldn't take any more dry everything

truth

Not even kidding about this, if this is real, this might be a bad thing. Not all Mexicans are total niggers but my younger brother started hanging out with the black kids at my school in 8th grade and became a total fuck up because of it

I'm not joking. He went from being studious, athletic, and overall generally a great kid. After four years of rebelling in high school and hanging out with fucking niggers, my brother is in jail now. It pisses me off every day and I tried to save him, but the black kids corrupted the fuck out of him at a young age

>he have kids

Post her at 30

wtf
buy him a laptop and make him browse Sup Forums so he can hate niggers and kikes and everyone who isnt white! red pill him!! and make him vote for Trump xD

Not gonna lie you're right

this

Femanon here, and I have seen black females absolutely DESTROY white girls. They turn them into absolute sluts, hook them up with fellow blacks, etc.
I don't really feel sorry for them. They think being with black people is cool but it's not.

I hung out with the mexicans and ended up here

Dont let him around the spics. They are approaching nigger tier. honestly they are dumb af. When he starts getting in trouble dont say I didnt warn you. I used to hang out with mexicans too.

If they come from hardworking, tight-knit, traditional families, this isn't a bad thing. But if they're criminals, gangbangers or dysfunctional in any way shape or form, then don't let him hang out with them. Get to know the parents, not all Mexicans are bad.

Sometimes they end up pretty ok. I wouldnt worry unless he starts getting in trouble

hanging out with whites only makes your kid a pussy though

mexicans and blacks still know how to be men

trad families are usually the ones that have the kids go bad though

>Post her at 30

>your brother is a weak minded fucking loser
>so let's blame the blacks
White people are stupid

>Femanon here, and I have seen black females absolutely DESTROY white girls. They turn them into absolute sluts, hook them up with fellow blacks, etc.
I don't really feel sorry for them. They think being with black people is cool but it's not.

That's really sad. Just like what happened to my brother. It started off with an interest for rap, then hanging out with black kids, and then all of a sudden using drugs, selling drugs, stealing, and then getting caught with cocaine on him

It's a fucking embarrassment because I come from an upper class white family. Fuck my brother

it makes absolutely no fucking difference if they come from hardworking family's.

alternately: maybe you raised a nerd and he hangs out with them because they're the outcasts and the only click that accepts him.

Or maybe your son has been listening to the Smiths alot

His friends corrupted him. His friends were niggers. Nigger culture ruined my brother. If he wasn't hanging out with them, he would not be in fucking prison right now

Tfw I'm your sons future
>grew up in American southwest
>heavy Hispanic population
>some have integrated, some haven't
>end up marrying one
>everything is meh
>she gets annoying and gains weight
>end up fucking her sister hotter on cinco de mayo
>ruins marriage but I got out of a bad spot

Point of the story, racemixing creates problems but you'll get your rocks off along the way.

You need to move him out of that area.

I had mexican friends in middle school and it redpilled me on the chicano jew

Nice people but fucking degenerate and slightly inferior IQ

This. If it was a bunch of black kids, you definitely shouldn't relax OP, but with spics it's a lot more variable. You need to figure out if they speak English at home. If they don't, that's a big red flag.

What ever makes you feel better for having a fuck up brother

How many Morrissey records has he asked you to buy him?

honestly, i hope whites become a small minority in the southwest someday, and i'm a trump supporter saying this

i just feel homogenous areas are better, and the southwest should be wholly latino

cuck

Yes it does. You want your kids to grow with a strong work ethic and a sense of honesty with the knowledge of how far a dollar goes? That's the problem with snowflake millennials, they are so entitled and stuck on themselves that they assume a job is guaranteed coming straight out of college with a BA in underwater basket weaving and a shit resume. They need to earn their way up the shit ladder.

Mexican-born American citizen here.
>inb4 go back
I know, I'll help build the wall, but fuck chicanoshit like this. Faggots who are third generation Mexicans born in shitholes like LA or El Paso and think "Aztlan" is the greatest thing on earth, or that they're endowed something just because they wear dickies and "Mexico is the greatest country on earth foo, even though I've never been and I only know broken English but what you bang ese?" Fuck them.

He is a fuck up. I feel bad for him only because I feel bad for how dumb he is. Dumb enough to not understand to hang out with niggers.

Gwen Stefani?

there are spics and then there are mexican-americans
there are niggers and then there are black-americans
there are chinks and then there are chinese-americans
then there are whites which subvert into wiggers, rednecks, white trash, liberals/sjws, nationalists, autists, normal, etc

Latina girls are hit when they are young but they spoil like sour milk so if your gonna blanda upp just have sex and avoid marriage/children at all costs.

Unless your a nigger in which case spic genes are an upgrade for you.

I wanna cop that outfit.

>(((civic nationalism))) meme

We always had 1 or 2 whites kids hanging out with us let him, they will protected him and the faCT that you post on Sup Forums means you have a weak feminists kid let him be around those Mexicans they will treat him like a brother and make him a man

He just wants a culture he can be apart of. I have been noticing this a lot

White culture was robbed from us along time ago, it has been replaced with ''progressiveness''. Most white people are stuck in a identity crisis

Nice pic, but isn't that true for any culture? I'm sure you need a pint to tackle down those snagged tooth coal burning tea sipping wenches you call "women"

You are seriously talking about a child you stupid fucks. He was influenced and this is how most white people get into that culture. They don't have parents telling him not to hang out with them. They aren't actively de-brainwashing him. Don't you fuckheads understand this shit? I feel like I am in some kind of twilight Sup Forums that doesn't understand simple fucking red pills. You don't let your children hang out with niggers until maybe they are in college which you dont have control over anyway. You also don't let them fucking watch rap music or any kind of MTV pop culture shit it brainwashes impressionable kids.

spics aren't as bad as black people atleast let the kid learn how to be a man from minorities particularly the latin people. Spics aren't all that bad unless you're talking about hispanic gang members.

im going to paint this shit, anyone want a copy?

Agreed. I'm a spic (not Mexican) and sometimes I think it's Gods way if punishing me for something I did in a past life.

Spic Femanon story time.
>In high school i became friends with cute smart petite blonde farm girl. She started dating a older black football player and he was such a fucking tool. I manipulated the situation and made her dump him and started dating a cute white country boy. I don't understand why good looking whites ever date blacks but whatever.
Save her ass from fucking up her life.

Would you prefer spics or black people?

Yes the problem was my parents allowed my brother to hang out with them

post feet

Don't be sad lad. If you've got above average IQ, you're doing better than most people.

Its sad as fuck and I don't blame white kids who grow up with that sort of shit. It really is brainwashing to get whites to become just like niggers.

>hook them up with drugs and fellow blacks , etc.
Don't do drugs kids. A Girl here from Argentina also thought being friends with drugs dealers would be cool and rad "look daddy my friends are dope pushers and they are nice how about that " she end up dead and mutilated also raped

Out of all the Latinas this is true about Mexican women. They just don't age well. I think the Mexican natives are not very attractive and they didn't have enough European population to dilute it out.

I'd prefer white people
Going to be honest here, I was hoping there was going to be a yuri ending to this.

Probably just a phase. When I was in school their was a period when I hung out with all the asian kids, they were pretty cool dudes. At another time I hung out with the emos although I was never one myself. Also hung out with the nerds for awhile. I jumped around alot.

He must be a power bottom...sorry OP. You came here for answers, you found one.

Underrated kek

>anyone want a copy?
Like a digital painting? Yeah man, share them rare artistic pepes.
>this fucking thread
I don't know what the fuss is with Latinos. Latin culture IS European culture. They were called conquistadors for a reason. There weren't any other women around; you would've done the same thing. I mean, cartels aside, the people down south are more religious and conservative than the average American. Just gotta avoid the jungle goblins who haven't had that Hellraiser shit bred out of them.

Admittedly that belt buckle is kinda cool

Yeah I know they listen to all the rap music and shit and become niggers themselves it's fucked

I redpilled the fuck out of this 16 year old single mother having half mexi half white kid and im pretty much his mentor. I force fed him acid one time and drove him through the ghetto and he learned to hate niggers in a single day. We are writing music now and I got him a job. Its like having a son without going through the boring parts :')

Post your feet first user.
Sorry :/

Should go for something like pic related instead.

My IQ is good as any white person since my family is Americanized, but it doesn't matter since most of my people have fucking ape-like IQ. I swear when race war begins, I'll be a race traitor and kill every spic I see. After it's done, I'll except my execution or live out the rest of my days as a celibate, not futher spreading my genes.

And it's been working for nearly 2 decades. I'm just about to hit 30, and most 20 year olds I work with are into the nigger nigger black rap and unendurable behaviour.

I want to see KAWAII Mexican Females!

Just start with the cholos.

i dont know why but saved

*teleports behind you*

What country are your parents from?

If you can make the distinction. Mexico and LA has been flooded by people pretending to be Mexican i.e. Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, ect. Makes coming in to the U.S. easier. You'd have better luck differentiating between Chinese, japs, Koreans, and the likes.

>white boy detected

Ummm...yes please

My parents and grandparents were born in America. But I know it's nothing like a German immigrant family coming to Elise Island in the early 1900's. I'm puerto rican if that's what you're asking.

Congrats he is slowly becoming a gangstarino

Wait are you a white PR, black PR or the obviously mixed PR? The only reason PR is so shitty it's becuase it has lots of blacks and black mixture like Brazil.

She's kinda cute

I'm considered "white". But let's be honest here, I'm a spanish rape baby.

Why don't you date a fellow a "white" Spanish rape baby?

Calm down Argentine.

>OP's son lands a decently attractive, fully grown woman as his first GF at the ripe age of 12

that would make the son out to be a TOTAL stud. the 9th-10th grade guys who could get GFs in 11th or 12th grade were always at the top of the pecking order.

you played yourself just now, f a m .

Cause it won't add on to the white population. I'm doing my part by not doing anything at all.

ayy mamita

Why are you sending your kid to public school?

You can't do that. Either find the money to put your child in a private Christian school or move to an area where there's less minorities.

Good job

Who the fuck is this chick? Some random girl you know?

i live in a high spic area and its not so bad he could be hanging out with niggers

this is my american dream

what would you prefer? that he be an aspie like you with no friends?

Her name is Monica and I collect her pictures idk her in real life.

>1 post by this ID
Sage

This. You think at first "How nice. My boy is making friends without judging them by the color of their skin." But after awhile you'll realize that their parents don't share the same values. They have little supervision and allowed to basically run wild. You are the company you keep. And it won't be your kid's work ethic rubbing off on them and making them want to try harder. It'll be "Why can't you be like so and so's parents. They let them do what they want. C's are still passing."

Even at private schools you have to be careful. Even at $20,000 a year private elementary school you have black kids underachieving academically and exposing your kid to inappropriate content on the net. Public school blacks...IF they go to school they'll be exposing your kid to drugs.
Not sure about Latino kids, we have 70% blacks here; it's a shit tier city, for sure.

>1 post by this ID

stop shilling that 6/10 mestiza reeeeeee