How woke are you /pol?

How much do you know about Julian?

The 8ch.pl/net endchan/nntp fiasco?

How much do you know about /sec?

How about disinfo? MKULTRA?

The realities of war and conspiracy theory?

How many of you consider what the purpose of this site is?

How many of you loathe the interaction and the mind control?

How many of you know what's coming - and what is and WILL never come to light?

How "woke" are you? Really?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_(actor)?wprov=sfla1
youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI
theguardian.com/law/2017/apr/18/opening-un-holocaust-files-archive-war-crimes-commission
youtube.com/watch?v=fx6oykKGag8
etherpad.mit.edu/p/r.e33d2e7230fafc0612a0f2e7ebc87bae
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe all bots....

What's a conspiracy theory?

All I know is that NatSoc is the answer

Julian, Julian... where did I hear that name before?

whats the point of this post OP
just spit out

What's a conspiracy theory TPTB want you to believe in?

Julian Rios?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_(actor)?wprov=sfla1

you don't think "they" know what you're doing?

you don't think "they" have thought of the scenarios?

the following actions?

Kennedy is a good example - How do you control the masses when the president gets shot?

Julian was a child of some weird Aussie community/cult that was likely a deepstate experiment/asset.

Correct?

I'm so woke that I've realized nothing matters. Everything you do, and will do means nothing. In a Billion years, everything you've fought for will be nonexistent. And much, much farther into the future, the Universe will be nonexistent. Even if there is a God, what difference does it make? I mean, surely God wouldn't let all these libtards, kikes, niggers, etc in.

Also, tell us what you think the purpose of this site is.

How many of you were around when they shot him in the head?

How many know what happened the hours, days, months, and years after?

Guess how easy it is to do the same here - when we they have the power to do whatever the fuck they want to do - whatever they want to present as FACT - to YOU.

Hide information.
Obfuscate.

Yeah - billions of years, what have you.

I'm talking about the regime.

The mafia that controls the FLOW of information, wealth, health, prosperity, suffering.

The whole motherfucking enchilada.

unless you're talking jews, stop speaking in riddles you faggot. Nobody has time for this shit

we will always be cattle

I'm literally a card carrying member of the intersteller wizard alliance of Andromeda

I don't want to be like you. I'm that woke.

>How much do you know about Julian?
>The 8ch.pl/net endchan/nntp fiasco?
>How much do you know about /sec?
tell me more, faggot

biggest redpil around -

Yeah - you've seen it -

Have you considered the consequences?

Or are you stuck in the basement?

Yeah - I thought so.

I don't think you fully comprehended what I said.

sounds delusional
>(((they))) are as clueless as we are, about what's coming
this one makes sense

that his nihilism grow up kiddo

Like everything isn a rich man trick.

pretty goddamn woke special fi

No bitmessage knowledge here.

it's too "fringe"

no timeline of what "happened" post oct.21

maybe consider it's a last vestige of free speech left on this system of internet relays through isps and tor nodes controlled by CIA.

I used to think /sec advocating for local 'net groups was crazy batshit. Now -....I'm just afraid of the inevitable.

>no tranny semen demon on me

Sounds like someone discovered what conspiracy theories are.

Can you prove me wrong?

keep being a victim of "them" phaggot OP. just cuz ur a loser dsnt mean there is some global conspiracy against u lmao.

sauce?

work then OR NOW.

THIS IS YOUR LIFE.

apathy is at the core of what defines the proletariat.

spooky

Feels like summer in here

>Julian
Weird ass cult childhood. Possibly dead, probably working for a powerful secret society.

> /sec
Regulate the moving of money around. Just an arm of the financial sectors power.

>How about disinfo? MKULTRA?
Declassified and proven that it happened. They probably have moved on to things like ionized air, ultra low frequencies and electromagnetic waves to influence people. CIA was also messing around with astral projection/remote viewing.

>The realities of war and conspiracy theory?
War is never for the stated objective, it is used to advantage certain powerful groups. Conspiracy theory is a meme word made up by the CIA.

>How many of you consider what the purpose of this site is?
Site full of autists, used by state and non-state actors to influence the conscious undertones and create ripples in the universal consciousness as well as just help shill for things they want.

>How many of you loathe the interaction and the mind control?
They don't have true mind control, just powerful manipulation. A bit of introspection can clear most of that out, but I don't mind our betters using mild propaganda. The plebiscite need to be controlled.

2^3 baphomet board

i'm sure they try to "control everything", but i'm pretty convinced the world is too complex to be predictable. whatever it is they do, the unintended consequences will be 1000x larger.

think internet

I'm so woke I started using fluoride free toothpaste

>hide information
More like flood useless and baseless information.
>slide threads
>bots
>extreme ammounts of derailing and shitposts

>Nothing matters
In the long run your right but in the short run fuck no.
You can change a bunch of shit its all about networking if you get a friend group you can change their opinions and get them to change their friends ect. Its like the domino effect one idea can change the world if networked correctly. But your right it wont mean much in the long run since we will all be dead but what does the long run matter that much you should think beyond 2 generations otherwise there is too much variability. So yeah your wrong.

I've worked federal government.

I've made answered their contracts privately.

I've had my own private business.

I'm working towards epicurean happiness.

Principally - freedom from market.

I want this for everyone.

Victimizing me only serves your masters - and "mine" admittedly. They don't go away until we get rid of them.

I can't.

You can, your imagination can.

See what could be your life whitout sheckels.

>monkey vocabulary
I said obfuscation.

I've gone all the way to the despair code...

I never considered myself woke, but let me answer;
>Julian
Assange? Nothing since his dead man's switch was flipped. Before that? Not too much.
>8ch
Don't care, really, but it sounds like some people are trying to bring down centers of "wrongthink".
>/sec
Incredibly vague sounding, perhaps intentionally, but if I were to guess it'd be a hacker group. No idea what they've done.
>MKULTRA
I hear that all the time but it just felt like a buzzword to me because it was said often but had no definition tied to it.
>realities of war and conspiracy theory?
Was Hillary my sister? No.
>what the purpose of this site is
It's a political board on an anime imageboard started by a crossdresser who ripped off a Japanese website. This is the same question as asking the purpose of a pub is. Whatever "purpose" you think Sup Forums has isn't the purpose of the site, it's the plans of whoever is trying to manipulate others.
>loathe the interaction and the mind control
What interaction, with whom, and define "mind control". If you don't give me a real answer, you're just spamming the board with empty words.
>How many of you know what's coming - and what is and WILL never come to light?
Some things in life don't have purpose, plan, or foreshadowing. People have died because the shooter wanted his middle name to be remembered. Tomorrow, someone might die, or two, or ten, all because of people like Mevlüt Mert Altıntaş decide to throw away twenty two years of loyal police service to do their people one great justice. Plans only matter if tomorrow comes. For many, it won't.
>calling us /pol
I know you haven't been here long enough to read the title of the board.

ok flim senpai

>imo

its obvious Sup Forums is an alphabet organization psy-op. idk exactly which one but it would have to be something that would specialize in (dis)info/propaganda sleeper cells. moot was a kike which is good enough connection for me. anyways, we've been influenced to be technologically resistant to our political opposites, for the sole purpose of exploiting our train of thought and using it against us. I feel that since the jessi slaughter incident timeline we've been directly compromised. one of the reasons being so we can be controlled opposition as a former husk of our original chan-culture roots. Sup Forums will die and the psyops will continue with sleeper cells who will in the future go against chan culture as a way of impeding "free speech". disinfo wars have begun and it will only get more cutthroat as people from these psyop websites get older. as far as being "woke", just pick something to do and do it. using your position of power to influence your colleagues is the best you can do against the "bad guys" whether its being a meme warrior or a chan traitor. so to answer your questions

1. if by julian you mean assange then i just know what im told which by my measurements mean nothing, because i have an IRL goal that isnt based on theory

2. 8ch is confirmed fbi honeypot. nntp has to do with secure chan browsing

3. /sec as in hacker groups? there will be genuine hacker militias when the internet storms start to brew

4. disinfo and mkultra. oh boy

5. war is monetizing regressive behavior. theories should be treated as such

6. it gets easier once you know what youre here for

7. some chan culture stuff (like many other small but important subcults) will be "conveniently" overlooked. as far as IRL predictions not really short of a more intense culture war. maybe we will brink on ww3 but never get close enough for it to be official.

8. desu not that woke senpai, but woke isnt a word i would use

Punctuation matters. And I fail to see how this proves me wrong.

YOU SEEM NEW HERE OP.

>I'm working towards epicurean happiness.

Principally - freedom from market.

Victimizing me only serves your masters - and "mine" admittedly. They don't go away until we get rid of them
or if you just want to chill out till you die thats cool too

Some 5-part documentary on Freemasons on Sky.

>I'm working towards epicurean happiness. Principally - freedom from market.
Victimizing me only serves your masters - and "mine" admittedly. They don't go away until we get rid of them.

or you could just chill till you die thats cool too

Speaking of Manson... totally part of the MKUltra shit. Manson did nothing wrong.

side note...the CIA created the hippie movement via Tim Leary.

Are you suggesting meme Jewtitsu?

wait
I thought the bracelet thing was a meme

assanage as in 100% confirmed bought and paid for if you had only paid attention

8ch - as in THIS WHOLE THIS is bought and paid for

/sec as in ALL HACKER GROUPS are mostly gone - local groups - offline and dark.

war has nothing to do with regressive behavior and everything to do with making waaaay more money for capitalist corporations OR monarchies - in a war.

..."chan culture stuff" IS ACTIVE BRAINWASHING - AN EXTENSION OF MKULTRA. it never stopped. the memes - the group think. everything.

use woke. use simple words and explainations.

doublethink/speak is a reality right fucking now.

kike puppet
dono
wut
pretty much all mass media and online psyopshill campaigns
war doesn't actually MEAN anything, all of the world powers are the same cabal, war = shekels, it's all the same kikes at the top Putin? Trump? Norks? Chingchongs? All the same kikes
diversionary shillpit
um, wut
I think I know what's coming, but nobody can really know how it all will play out

n u tell me pal? what will never come to light then? fuckin wiseass rhetorical fuck

Controlled opposition. If you know how much control is exerted over society, then you'd know that sites like his would never be allowed to publish actual facts. The leaks only expose small-time shit, and never anything big like zero point energy, Antarctica, aliens, etc.

>The 8 c h.pl net en dc han/nnt p fiasco?
Shills fighting shills over who gets to shill 8c h an.

99% of "news" is fake, stories created to push an agenda and keep you in a state of fear. Most celebrities are MK "kitten" types, athletes are spawned for goyim-circus and to send coded messages to others, politicians are Ellen Pao on steroids.

Wars are created and serve many purposes, money and blood being the big ones. Conspiracies are pushed by the perpetrators including "leaked evidence". This way they control the narrative on both sides.

Honeypot, we're all on here bitching instead of gaining status and leading others. Also good for AI programming. A lot of ideas are stolen from here.

I know my place in life. I'm content and even curious to see how they handle it versus how I would have done it.

Not typing that out here. What will NEVER happen is a WWIII or revolution scenario. All conflicts must be heavily controlled. Not even a single lone wolf can be allowed.

you shoot the president. (or fake it, whatever works)

>government asset is bought and paid for
well color me surprised

>i knew chans were compromised since 2009 tho(been here since 07) (wow 10 years)

>wow man i didnt know they ALL left. makes sense though especially for what theyre planning to do. i would do the same if there wasnt so much risk in comparison to my other choice. which is hard to believe, but if youre "woke" then you know i guess.

>no one would kill if they knew what for. thats why its regressive behavior, theyre just making extreme amounts of money off killing/death

>i told you its a psy-op bro, you can either let it impede you, or use it to your advantage ;) ;) ;)

>nah fuck you nigger

>k, now what

i know one thing. Pic related

90% + of Sup Forums/pol is bullshit prop clickbait.

90%+ of every advertisement of anything in your whole goddamned life is clickbait.

theguardian.com/law/2017/apr/18/opening-un-holocaust-files-archive-war-crimes-commission

what's the inevitable, genius?

>no ww3

There will be- and this is an absolute unescapable promise- the battle of armageddon. Jesus will 100% return.

Why am I here? To not allow the elect to flag, be misled, and forget.

youtube.com/watch?v=fx6oykKGag8

To much for you apparently.

The founder of wikieaks?
Never heard of it.
Don't know what you mean by /sec.
Method of the elites to supposedly brainwash people mostly the children of famous people in hollywood by torturing/raping them into becoming their slaves.
I have read meadly butters war is a racket.
This site is either used for datamining by the government or just to make a profit off of us using ads since dumbfucks think Sup Forums is the underground.
Just don't give a shit about most people enough to loathe them. Use them if i can.
The fact that democracy is a fraud and that women should not have been given the right to vote and due to this women should have all their power taken away.

you tell me?

look at Sup Forums..

fuck you - look at TMZ

holy fuck. you can't see the writing on the wall?

pay attention to something besides your own emotions.

Seriously, sauce please

Dude you are an annoying dicktard who is hinting and teasing like a fag.

>I've worked federal government.
I don't believe this for a second unless you count being a postman or BMV employee

But you've got one thing right:

THE STILL PILL

Everyone needs to watch The Money Masters

dump larper shitposter fuck off
This is a board about politics.
All threads should be about politics.
If you're posting bullshit that isn't about politics, you're probably going to get reported and banned like the subhuman shitposter you seem to represent so well.

>but i'm pretty convinced the world is too complex to be predictable

This world was figured out a very long time ago.

Science, tech, politics, etc make it seem complex, but some are able to see the "big picture".

Without dox - I can't go farther.

Let's just say forest service is cuck wood harvesting bitches and food safety is scary as fuck metal chemical cessspool. Military is ....fuck ask anyone here who's done their time. We love Americans ...Fuck Congress - fuck the senate - and fuck the 535 people in DC that dictate what the US should be - disregarding the CLUSTERFUCK that is the international banking mafia.

Yeah intel - I see you - this is coming to an end.

shut up you mental weakling

Aliens

for starters -

let's talk about bitmessage.

WHERE THE FUCK IS Sup Forums?

Seriously.

get on that motherfucking beamstat and archive.

get mit pad logs
etherpad.mit.edu/p/r.e33d2e7230fafc0612a0f2e7ebc87bae

GET archive of ALL internet clusterfuck oct1-dec30.

This will be my last day for transmission on this.

Net history is bought and paid for approved by CONGRESS - NOT A NUMBER ONE TOPIC HERE - holy fuck WHY

Time isn't linear, we only perceive it as so. Thus the paradox duality that free will exists alongside determinism. All exists simultaneously. You are fated to make the same decision over and over again. But as you experience time in a linear way you do make a conscious choice. That decision you make is eternal. Yet you are not bound to it as all our energies flow to the omega point. Nothing ultimately matters. Yet everything matters to you.

what, Idiocracy? Mindfuck programming? Internet being fully 110% pozzed?

They're gonna try to fully transhumanism meatpuppet the pleb cattle... singularity and shit... immanetize the kikeish eschaton... 2800 goy slaves...etc

you already proved yourself wrong by not having already killed yourself

Trump is a leader of a sort, right?

>waiting for the dinosaurs to come back

8chnet got cucked and some pol mod gave an aussie's data to ASIO for free
8chpl has Slav servers and is probably pretty good

Boston
Sandy Hook
Orlando
Charleston
Aurora
All nigger tier crisis acting.

Nobody gives a shit you autistic spamming faggot

for any woke motherfuckers here -

keep this running. I dont' give a flying fuck about me - I want the TRUTH out there.

If anyone can send me instructions to upload all bitmessage transactions pre oct1st - I'll do it and link here. Got it all local. It's a fucking travesty.

Was it Aushok? lol

They can't do anything about it.

Deifying the govt is another form of psy op. They are simply people.

>On that same day, Leary announced his candidacy for Governor of California against the Republican incumbent, Ronald Reagan. His campaign slogan was "Come together, join the party." On June 1, 1969, Leary joined John Lennon and Yoko Ono at their Montreal Bed-In, and Lennon subsequently wrote Leary a campaign song called "Come Together".

god damn. got any good links about this guy other than the wiki?

bro

chris chan hannity is the oldest kike psyop there is. yhwh isn't real, but might as well be "real" now since goyim funnel their energy into it and it takes a life of its own and effects people's behavior

look older, the old gods

meditate

clear your head

clear your chakras

Fuck off, Randy.

>posting neocuck pic

Sup Forums is a BASED muslim Assad board, BLUMPFfags fuck off

what happens with endchan?

>How "woke" are you?

I'm one of the ones they couldn't break, and I'm still alive.

I've known about the history injection since the Patriot Act.

What do you want, user?

I got yelled at by Michael Aquino once for being drunk. That was a pretty good day. I should probably drink a bit faster.

It's another "I know everything but will only feed you vague bullshit riddles" thread.

elaborate plz

>internet clusterfuck oct1-dec30.

wat dis?

net history? beamstat?

they gonna control and distort and "mandela effect" all old info on teh inturnetz?