SWEDEN IS THE BEST, ALL OTHER COUNTRIES SUCK!

SWEDEN IS THE BEST FUCKING COUNTRY ON EARTH! WE HAVE THE BEST PEOPLE, THE BEST FOOD, THE BEST FURNITURE STORES! NO OTHER COUNTRY IS AS GOOD AS SWEDEN. AMERICANS CAN FUCK OFF. WE EVEN HAVE THE BEST IMMIGRANTS. THEY WOULD EASILY FUCK UP THE IMMIGRANTS OF DENMARK, NORWAY AND FINLAND ALL TOGETHER IF THERE WAS A FIGHT. ALL OTHER COUNTRIES SUCK DICK. SWEDEN IS THE BEST. YOU CAN'T EVEN PROVE ME WRONG, BECAUSE YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=847AmgmlFC8
youtube.com/watch?v=g5rhPQoJrhM
youtube.com/watch?v=y5_26jjDa2I
youtube.com/watch?v=mA6IY6qc6zQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YES

Shameful.

Sage

murder yourself

sage

What do you like so much about black/sandy dick?

>THEY WOULD EASILY FUCK UP THE IMMIGRANTS OF DENMARK, NORWAY AND FINLAND ALL TOGETHER IF THERE WAS A FIGHT
Lets start an immigrant war!!! The refugees in Sweden will murder all the refugees in Norway , Denmark and Finland
Sweden got the best and strongest Syrians

THIS IS ALL 100% TRUE!

>inverted red cross is not relevant

become a real contry first.

agreed

Shut the fuck up, Swiss fag. Go back to skiing on your fat mother's pussy slopes with your African blood money. Filthy anime rat-masturbator.

PAKISTAN IS THE BEST, STAY IN PAKISTAN.

Did you waste those digits intentionally? Or was it rather an accident, much like your immigration politics?

Did you waste your life intentionally? Or was it rather an accident, much like you being born in the first place?

Sweden on full damage control right now

Sweden a few years from now:

Did you hear that? Sounds like the Zetas are knocking on your door. Better prepare yourself to get your arms chopped off and then skullfucked for buying cocaine from the wrong dealer, José.

holy shit a pentuple?? I know when I lost. Where can I sign up to rape a swedish teenager?

I hope ours are the weakest kek

>a few years
What's with the sudden optimism?

>fapping to filthy anime payed with all my african blood shekkels
>wasting your life
yeah... I don't think so, Sweden.

Feels

you got to many black dicks in blonde heads i think and you lost your control.. of course you are the greatest man, sleep well...

Right here over by the rendering plant, Stalin

Your president steals golfing money from your parents retirement fund, and you still want to suck his dick. Sit down, cuck.

what about Switzerland: Swords are official forms of ID, they keep howitzers aimed at their own infrastructure, require all buildings be able to withstand firebombing and half enough fallout shelters for 125% of their population plus they invented LSD

I love big brown muslim cocks shoved down my throat

What's the name of this Chinese cartoon?

I guess you could call that a STICKY situation.

Sweden has best truck drivers. Vroom vroom.

I spent my numbers on my fellow swedebro.

had I known your chocolate region would have been involved I would have made sure to exclude your filthy countrymen from the post.

you shill the diamonds, you trade the shit that is the root of all shit in the world.

I went to your country a month ago, it was alright. Shitskins seem to keep to themselves

But dear god your country is boring, I don't know how you people stay sane.

youtube.com/watch?v=847AmgmlFC8

Kek. If we get in power, let's do that. Kebab gladiators!

post more truck drivers!

American opinion on swedes from the 60s.

Things really have taken a turn south

Do you have some nice photos of the beautiful Cuck sheds you make in Sweden? Bull that fucks your wife here asking...

För Sverige I tiden

Fuck it, I'll run with it.

US is less white and more cucked by libs, jews and other nonwhites anyway.

>Bull that fucks your wife
>Bull that fucks
>that fucks

No you don't. You can't even see your 2 inch dick with all those layers of fat on your belly.

AGREED OTHER COUNTRIES ARE ALL SHIT SWEDEN IS #1

The artist is named Gary Roberts.

sbeden more lige neger! :DDDXDDDDD

You can't see my dick through your shed window though. Your women can feel it.

MAKE SWEDEN LAGOM AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=g5rhPQoJrhM america is cancer. America is behind our destruction

Sweden was the best country on earth.
WAS

Ok Ahmed. Whatever you say

youtube.com/watch?v=y5_26jjDa2I
After our current King we'll have a Queen followed by another Queen. Because of this, I gotta say I'm thankful he's been an alright king.

If he'd be anything like the current Pope for example it would be quite demoralizing.

>Less white
>literally 200 million whites in U.S

Shut up, mafia pastanigger. Your pope is the biggest cuck on earth

>My women

Kek. We don't own women here, amerifat. I thought slavery ended a long time ago in the US. I guess your big daddy Trump brought it back so he could pound you in the ass while robbing your parents of their retirement fund and healthcare.

>1st world country
>People going into bankruptcy from getting a cold

TOPPEST OF ALL KEKS

I would appreciate this more, if you'd at least would've proxyfagged

>literally 120 million non-whites in the U.S

Really activated my almonds there friend.

I can tell 3 of them are scared

ok jamal
also sage

>We don't own women here

correct, niggars own them for real now in your cold Sweden

Just wait until election burger.

>Kris Jenner breaks down in tears and demands Kim

What did she demand Amerifat?! I need to know right now! Why didn't you post the whole story? The Daily Mail is obviously the best news source for these kinds of things.

Best cucks ever, SWEDEN YES!!!!

African blood money? Jesus Christ, Swedes give new meaning to the term "cuck"

but you are not the best OP

Your king is a cuck who stole his son's birthright from him so his spoiled daughter could be Queen.

Plus she married her personal trainer, wtf?

Sweden is a meme country with meme people.
And you are the live proof of that.
Thanks for reinforcing the memes.

This is now a Sweden Rekt thread

>235x215

wew lad

>irrationally hating USA
I don't hate the uncucked US. They're fine by me. Usually not a two-way street though even though we face the same problems.

That being said,
>irrationally
They're almost $20 trillion in debt, being $165k for every taxpayer. International ((elites)) own them and they are letting Israel do whatever the fuck it wants while funding terrorism (which they're at war with) and sucking saudi dick. All while being the creators of cuckoldry, multiculturalism and all this leftist bullshit.

Then these people who face the same troubles we do here in Sweden, and at large most of Europe go and shitpost about these things at other countries.

If I had a dollar for every pixel in that picture I would have like 4 dollars. And with that I could buy like 40 cheeseburgers or half a carrot with in the USA.

trug attag. sweden is shitty country.

Oh boy I'm sure this is gonna be a quality thread, can't wait to read it.

bullshit

this-

this is truth >>truth >>truth >>please spread when dead

truth >>

>I'm sure this is gonna be a quality thread

black dicks in white chicks = prepare for trains of shit

>inb4 "actually the way we constitute rape is..."

Just as funny as those harambe jokes you retards never could let die.

At this point btw, they're practically argentinian trying to poke fun at other countries for having a growing non-white population while they're black themselves.

Even the "white" population is largely mongrels.

Welcome To Sweden We Have The Worlds First Feminist Government But We Are The Rape Capital Of Europe :D

jimmies rustled. dude, i dont see ahmeds blowing up shit in us as offten in your ahmed infested countries.

Love this one

You can't rhyme "chick" with "shit", get the fuck outta here.

lel foreigner what's wrong?
Swedes are awesome people.

>Is foreigner too outside muh homelands...
>Note he said lands.
.HeH.

The feminist party didn't even get into the parliament.

it's a special rhyme, i think you don't understand it yet

Elections in 2018, gonna be good.

Because the spics and niggers already do all the crime while their jew-owned media doesn't report on it.

Meanwhile, they send their young to die over israeli interests in some shithole none wanted to be in to begin with.

They took care of it in one swoop, don't you think? And we've had one terrorist with explosives in Sweden, and he only blew himself up.

i feel bad for sweden, but they are good example how islam will destroy and fuck you up. I hope we don't follow their footsteps.

Elections are going to be so fucking good

Do I have to go through special education to get your special rhyme?

>Finn feels bad about Sweden
>feels bad
t.proxyburger.

Phucking el lads... im buzzing lads... this album....wew lads.
Wind in the Willows 1968 LP (Full Album) - Debbie Harry Blondie Rarity

youtube.com/watch?v=mA6IY6qc6zQ

We practically don't even need them. The other parties are already adopting SD's politics. The same politics they cried Nazi over, yet now have to accept to cover up their own mistakes. That alone is fucking hilarious.

Can't wait for the next "Vi gillar olika" shilling and leftists literally crying on national TV while throwing up their middle-fingers to the camera.

not really, you just need a little brain, seems you miss that

did you ever see debbie harrys bagania?