What is with the nigger love in the south?

What is with the nigger love in the south?

I moved to tennessee from northern illinois and I have seen things here I have never seen in my life. At a university in tennessee, the majority of women are actually dating or fucking niggers. It seems to be common practice here like white men just accept it. But where I am from, women only go after white dudes. This is absolutely ridiculous, I had no idea that different parts of America were so different.

This is not hyperbole either. In the south, women LOVE fucking niggers. I dont understand it, is the "big dick nigga" thing the only reason why they do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4yhv3b/super_based_lauren_southern_talked_to_based_black/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

coal burners should be honour killed by their fathers and brothers
trudeau agrees, after all he said "honour killings shouldn't be called barbaric"

Want to know why?
>tons of niggers around
>white men are generally very effeminate and weak nowadays (even in the south)
>dads usually are against their daughter dating niggers (reason why the rebel)
>nigger culture everywhere in the south which attracts women and lots of white guys too

Mostly it's because they want to rebel against daddy though

>move to city with niggers
>see urban trash fornicate with niggers
Urban trash is the same everywhere, lad. We just have more niggers in the South.

Hardly see that in Texas. We should secede from your asses.

Arkansas here, literally over half of white women are fucking coalburners. It disgusts me.

SC, YES!

Because Texas is German.

Niggers cuck Anglos, who beat Germans, who beat Niggers.

You have it backwards, my lad. Germanics are the biggest cucks.

Southern women don't love niggers more, in fact probably less. It's just that there's more niggers here so the coal burners are more visible.

I really doubt it's that bad, especially at a university, but large parts of the south are like 70%+ black and there are a lot poor retarded white people too.

What do you expect, the south is the reason they are there in the first place. They literally fought a war and died by the thousands to stop Lincoln from sending them back.

Anywhere in the US east of Texas and south of PA, avoid like hell.

look at this fucking retard leaf that believes everything he reads on Sup Forums
lincoln didn't want to send them back, and those places you want people to avoid are the most conservative places in the country, perhaps you only want people to live in liberal hell holes like your shit country

This picture gave me a boner, time to masturbate.

Germanics are the most relaxed, so if you're 89 IQ it comes off as cucks.

In reality, they're just the most secure, and that's why Anglo women date nigs at a higher rate than German.

disgusting

You're disgusting

Florida here, same thing. So many white women going black and 1/3 of all kids I see here are mulattoes.

Canada is still whiter than our country.
>the most conservative places in the country
Funny enough a lot of "conservative" women I know are into interracial dating (like Lauren Southern and Tomi Lahren) whereas left-wing women actually seem to date within their own races more. And yeah, Lincoln was a fan of the Back to Africa movement that literally found Liberia to deport all the niggers to after slavery. Dindu abolitionists like Frederick Douglass and VP Andrew Johnson talked him out of it. It didn't matter anyway cause he got assassinated so AJ became Pres. Lincoln initially didn't want to end slavery either.

you've never been to east texas then, it's pretty common

lefties had a big impact on us southerners, whether we like to admit it or not. we've spent the past 50 years trying to prove to the world that we aren't racist that we became more tolerant than them. and as it goes, race mixing will increase when you become more tolerant and accepting.

have you not been to Houston or Austin, or even San Antonio?

>like Lauren Southern and Tomi Lahren
The first was in a picture with a black guy, the second not even that. Fucking leaf shitposting man.

Whining that a woman fucks a nigger is like whining that the slowest wildebeast in the herd gets cunted by a hyena.

Rejoice of the lost dead weight.

this

Good point. Except in this case it's half of the herd being culled in one generation. Most white women are going black these days even if just to try it.

I saw it a lot when I lived in NC.

Well, I saw women with halfbreed kids anyways.

I always imagine most posts like yours are made by butthurt role playing non-whites. There is nowhere that this is really that common outside of extreme lower class areas where hardly any white people live.

left-wing women see niggers as niggers, and are only nice to them because they think it will lessen the chance they get killed by them; this is the same relationship I think white liberal women have with muslims, they are terrified of them and think if they act generously they will be spared

right-wing women are more likely to see them as equals, thus they date them

the bottom-line is that women are dumb, disgusting animals that should be abandoned as soon as we can

Take a breather from Sup Forums dude. The constant shilling is getting to your head, this is not actually that common, it just evokes a strong emotional response it when you see it so you remember it well.

Why do I get the feeling most people in this thread are cuckposters? Most white girls that date black dudes are fugly whales that need to be put back into the ocean

I'm sorry, how is this politics?

you are disgusting and dumb and an animal you sexist pig!

I don't think a single black person lives in my town. I'm living in Sup Forums's white Utopia. You southerners ruined everything. You brought black people to the US, died to keep them around, and then liberals in other countries saw and got jealous and now everyone has liberals importing boatloads of immigrants to our countries. It's all your fault, dixiefags. You started this because you were too fucking lazy to work your own fields like everybody else.

liberals never believed in equality, but they pushed anti-racism enough on right wingers that right wingers started to believe it

it's why you see race mixing widely accepted in conservative areas but it just doesn't happen as much among liberals

>being in pictures with niggers
You can't be serious if you think that's all they did. Lahren also went on a date with Trevor Noah after their shitshow on tv. Southern also "helped" a black man.
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4yhv3b/super_based_lauren_southern_talked_to_based_black/

/thread

Women are degenerate and attention seeking by nature and dating a black guy is their quickest way to get attention from their friends and parents. It doesnt matter if it is negative attention women dont care they only care that for a brief moment they thought their life affected someone elses.

Women want to be looked at and talked about positive or negative.

Also daddy issues.

I see it all the time in Southern California.

It's mostly either spics or nigs with a white woman. It's pretty common to see groups of niggers hanging out with a group of white whores. Some of the girls usually look as young as 16-18. Makes my blood boil. You can't go a day with seeing that shit over here, especially if you live near LA.

leaf

>even in the south

South have always been effeminate faggots that's why they lost to North Chads.

Stay cucked south bitches.

>Anglo women
>In the US
You're all German, Irish and fuck knows whatever else now.

Lived in Kentucky for 3 months and never saw this in Lexington. Maybe Tennessee is weird

You clearly have supreme, incredible levels of autism and disconnect from reality, as well as a massive cuckold fetish, if you think two people being in a picture means they fucked just because one was a white girl and one was a black guy. Lahren is married I'm pretty sure too.

why is every black person who voted for trump based now?

i don't see people talking about "based whites" who voted trump, or even based spics or whatever. but conservatives have this weird obsession with blacks who agree with them.

In the south we have to grow up together and live in close proximity. I had black friends as a kid.. probably more black than white really..
I guess it carries over, although the new generation of blacks are basically somalia-tier. Nothing I can do about females making stupid decisions

I see it all the time over here in Colorado. You rarely ever see a white woman with a white man. It's always some darkie with a white girl.

The right patriarchy is racist and the left calls them out as using divide and conquer tactics to maintain the Capitalist status quo so the right's daughters burn coal to make them look not racist. Leftists have a long history of supporting things like ethnic separatist movements, segregation, etc.
Did you that wealth inequality in South Africa increased AFTER apartheid ended? It's cause niggers are taking up shit paying jobs by Capitalist whites who are desperate not to get mobbed but cause of the niggers low IQ most of them accept it while whitey profits more than ever.

this completely

>POLitically incorrect, not POLitics
>lurk moar, nigger

so much Sup Forums in this post

Americans are all English

Go to Utah never see a black person have to deal with Mormons every day. Worth it IMO

I hear you my fellow concerned Sup Forums posters.

I have lived and worked in all 50 states. 100% of all white women are fucking and/or dating niggers now. Sometimes you see ugly niggers with 2 or 3 white women at a time, and they flaunt it.

I also work at a hospital, and I see plenty of white women giving birth....they're all brown, ALL OF THEM. I haven't seen a white baby in probably 5 years.

And then their girl friends come to visit:
>Look at his cute curly hair!
>He's even darker than my son!
>He's going to beat all the little white boys in sports!

It makes me rage so hard just like you fellow concerned Sup Forums posters and it should enrage every body who reads this.

This is the type of shit that is very obviously posted by butthurt non-whites.

you realize the north had slaves, right? then they replaced them with industrial methods, but the northerners wouldn't export the equipment to the south, in order to keep the south dependent on the north, the southerners objected to this and choose to keep the slaves
blame the northerners who wouldn't share their shit

Not anymore. They hate us which coincides with the number of Germans in the colonies. Plus, their women are better looking than our women.

I live in Houston. It's not that bad. If anything I see more white destroying the white race mixing with Indian Mexican women and chinks.

*white men

Fuck off nigger.
The white girls who go with niggers are the trash us white lads don't want or have aleady banged proper.

Typical token black republicans being toted around cause of the shear fact they exist even though Trump only got 8% of the black vote. GWB got 11% in 2004.
>thinks marriage makes a difference
lol I bet your gf goes out on "ladies' nights" and secretly see Chad and Mohammed while you're totally in bliss about it.

English people look really good though. I just watched Hacksaw Ridge which is about ethnically English people.

Kek.

Nigger love is a meme

Shilling hard Goldberg.

My housemate in uni was American. She told me that pretty much all women in the USA at one point have a secret fling with a black guy but tell nobody because so many guys are put off by it.

The germancucks are in the North, lad. Still mostly Anglo-Celtic in the South. Why do you think Yankees tried to stop us from leaving? Germanic big government worship, of course.

The fuck are you talking about? You live in the UK. You ever been to Colorado? Lots of nonwhites in the urban areas.

Youre an autistic cuck that has no idea what the world is actually like. I doubt you have ever had sex in your life.

This is how I feel as a Northern West Virginian looking down on the southern fags in Virginia and the Carolinas. So much nignog sex. This is why I don't consider us to be southerners

I actually live in Utah and there was a blonde white Republican girl who dated a nigger in 9th grade but it was pure virtue signaling, they didn't last very long. She exclusively dates non-whites but can't ever form a lasting relationship with any of them. It's a real shame really. A bunch of white guys I know are just waiting for her to give up and get with a white guy already.

blacks have more masculine features, more testosterone, generally more aggressive/violent/less cucked personalities. this makes them attractive short-term fuck buddies.

same reason no female wants to date asians (including asian women), for the opposite reasons.

American women are largely loosed as fuck

Bullshit, I don't believe that. Whites in the south are the MOST redpilled of anywhere. Southern whites have lived next to niggers for generations with no miscegenation. I don't see why that would suddenly start now.

I've never met a coalburner who wasn't a fat/ugly/retarded hambeast. The only white women who will fuck niggers are the ones who are so grotesque that the only thing they could manage to grab is a nigger.

>you NEVER see white women with white men they are ALL dating niggers

Very obviously made up by butthurt role playing non-whites

northern WV has more in common with pennsylvania and ohio than they do the south

You wouldnt know because youre not american. but they are by far, not fugly whales.

see

I'm a cuck? lel I don't even get in relationships cause I'm not willing to be some slut's pet. I've had plenty of casual sex m8. Probably more than you've had pegging sessions with your gf.

Hey. We Northern West Virginians are white. My county is 94% white and we don't speak with that stupid southern accent.

Believing in equality is more classical liberalism than anything right wing

>English people look really good though
No they don't. I live here and I'm telling you that.
Most of the US is German. It's not limited to the North you know. The Irish are in the South, Anglos are pretty much gone now.

But I thought self reliance was an important value in the South.

Not really.

Only 1/4 German, rest Anglo personally.

TX whites are mostly Anglo or Celtic

> my fellow concerned Sup Forums posters
> I have lived and worked in all 50 states. 100% of all white women are fucking and/or dating niggers now
> just like you fellow concerned Sup Forums posters

Nice send up of these type of subtle cuck posts my friend. Of course a lot of Sup Forumslacks are too dim to see the satirical elements in this post and will think you are serious.

nigger i lived in georgia for 2 years, it was practically everywhere

at one point, southern whites were very redpilled, but practically all of them have bought into anti-racism even more than the lefties themselves have.

a lot of southerners will talk about how "yankee democrats are the real racists". goes to show how "red pilled" they are.

Loving them and fucking them are two different things.

Yeah. I know. I live in Fairmont and I would say we are definitely within the Pittsburgh sphere of influence.

that's only after the civil war

I wondered the same and came to the conclusion stupid white women relate to niggers due to similar IQs.

When we brought our daughter home from the hospital I told her newborn self, "Someday, I'll probably see you get married. It better not be to a nigger."

I'm half-Asianmasterrace married to a stay-at-home White mother of only my children. I try to avoid being racist, but usually succumb to the reality that Asians hate niggers more than any anyone. So, I just make sure I teach my kids to be careful around niggers. And, I'll leave them to develop their own hate towards niggers. It doesn't take long.

Your masturbation fantasies aren't real, Schlomo.

sage

I don't have a drop of german in me, lad. Only non British Isle genes are Dutch. Anglos are in the South.

So you tell your daughter , yeah go ahead race mix make sure my grand chikdren dont look like anything like me or you.

>Most of the US is German. It's not limited to the North you know. The Irish are in the South, Anglos are pretty much gone now.

You're quite the dipshit.

Most of the whites here are Anglo, with the highest concentrations in The South.

There's also a lot of white girls who get with spics and Indians. I almost never see the reverse.

I haven't seen much of that at all here at Vanderbilt.

Maybe you should have gone to a better school OP.

I live in NC and see it maybe 5% of the time in the stores. Savannah GA was another story altogether though

This honestly
Its well accepted in traditional high-class american culture that only trashy girls date blacks. Similar to a korean girl dating an english teacher

This is what happens when you're a friendless NEET virgin that LARPs his whole life on Sup Forums