I've realised I'm an absolutely filthy degenerate. Excessive drinking, smoking, partying...

I've realised I'm an absolutely filthy degenerate. Excessive drinking, smoking, partying, getting off with shallow sluts, athiest, and giving uni the bare minimum.

How do I stop being a degenerate Sup Forums?

Start with a nicotine patch

Get wife have 40 children.

Work out, eat healthy, and stop smoking.

1. Curb your smoking and drinking habits. Every now and again is fine, but they should't be a habit.
2. Enough with the partying. You can give your University the full attention it deserves if only you curtail your partying.
3. Enough with the sluts. Seriously. Just keep yourself celibate for a while, maybe find a girl nearby that you might like.

As for being an atheist, that's for you to decide. Personally I don't care, but if you live in Ireland, I think it'd be best if you looked toward at least attending a church on Sundays. If not for the religion, than just for the people.

This is my advice to you, don't make me regret it.

If you can't go a week without drinking then suicide is a viable option you potato nigger

stop doin the things you listed

You wont shape up if you dont know what drives this behavior in you. Find the holes in your soul.

I already know you won't do anything after reading these posts and will continue you degenerate behavior until you drop out of college, get and std, and have liver and lung cancer.

You know what is wrong so stop doing it. Its that easy, but i know you wont.

>Excessive drinking

Are we talking excessive for an Irish or just normal Irish?

are u me 5 years ago?

>be me
>be married to a solid 9/10
>she has blue eyes and blonde hair
>cooks, cleans, has a good womanly job (elementary teacher)
>I just jerked off to a dude taking 10 loads up his ass

I literally fucked her an hour ago, I jerked off while she was in the shower. Should I kill myself now?

Fuck it. I'm gonna screenshot this and follow the enlightened path. The degenerate realisation is a bad smack in the face

>Irishman
Nothing matters, do what you want you waste of fucking skin.

you recognize your sin. this is a hint that you still retain some morality. why does sin bother you if you are an atheist? as a deist i would point out that your sin separates you from God, that it harms you in a recognizable way, and that might need some help to do this. Try repenting.

You're degenerate, but you're not too far gone; you've recognized your errors, that which are harming you, and you can fix it. I know you can Irish-user, I believe in you.

The first thing you should do tonight is go to bed early. I'd say around 9-or-10, so that you can wake up and make yourself breakfast. The first step is with a nice meal in your stomach.

Quit the drinking/smoking and take the pillpill

same here, I even yelled at my parents for no fuckin reason today...
I fuckin hate cocaine and x, everytime after a party I end up with a fucking whore. Now I got rash on my dick from two days. Do not go to my path
screenshoted and this will be my screensaver, thank you!

This is bad advice don't listen to him OP. The world is ending keep drinking, smoking and fucking sluts while you still can. That's what I'm going to do.

Quitter fag

Same, see

>implying you need to fuck slags to have a good party
Mate just learn to have fun instead of focusing on muh dick

dude I am perfectly fine at the party, I am whoremonger after it.... for some reason I have normalized that behavior in my head. 0 to none desire to do this when sober or at the peak high. And I probably got gonorrhea now... fuck it I am quitting everything for a bit that shit needs to stop

I'm a tru degenerate

I like sleeping
I like anime
I like watching tv
I like playing video games
I hate people
I dislike interactions
I have a gf I ignore
I drink coffee but k-cups
I don't recycle

Man life is fucking gr8

I don't blame you, it's a lot of fun and if I still had friends I would probably still be doing it. Maybe it's a good thing that I don't.

Screenshotted.

Help me, please. I am a former muslim; I never had faith in god, came from a secular family of nationalists. I think the New Testament is a work of art. Nevertheless, I have a hard time "having faith" in God. I think Jesus Christ truly existed, and that he died for our sins. I think it it a beautiful sacrifice. But I struggle to not be apathetic ot it, perhaps because I don't measure the extent of that sacrifice, perhaps because it is not "tangible" and happened a long time ago.

How do you develop your faith? How do you *believe*?

>inb4 shitskin

I am a Kabyle of iberian/berber and italian ancestry, not an sandnigger. We were christians until the arab came.

Go to a local NON-DENOMINATIONAL/congregational Christian church (not sure if they have those in Ireland, if not, just go to a Christian Church) and get some counseling. Most congregational churches are really welcoming to most people. I go to one.

Oh yeah I always make sure there's someone not as high as me to keep me in check, maybe that's all you need

To elaborate a tad more, I suffer from a disease of our century: apathy. I don't want to be like that. How do I change? How do I come to appreciate Jesus' sacrifice? and start following the righteous path he opened for us.

See above post.

This is it exactly Bulgaria-bro. Once your in a club and you're out of it and some slut with a dress stuck to her is talking to you and it's just a loss of control. Coke only makes it worse.

Of mine haha

This. I've realised the inner guilt caused by my behaviour and the feeling that its inherently wrong and it's made me question the athiesm

>apathy
Yeah, it's called Moral Law. A law that binds most humans together, and as that inner voice telling us what's right and wrong.

Read Classical Ethics.

Stoicism, for example.

Shit don't you have that one mate who reels you in or do you lone wolf it? Doing coke with strangers is generally a shit idea

Having faith is different for everyone. It develops over time, not something that you can immediately come too. Perhaps it'll come to you, perhaps not, but if God is real and he sees that you are trying - absolutely trying to follow the way of his religion - than I see no reason why you should not be allowed into heaven. You made the effort, you followed the bible as much as you could, but you are only a man. You can only do so much.
I do not know that feel, but I have been to clubs and bars. Honestly? It's good every once in a while, but you should always attempt to control yourself. Having a good time isn't by itself degenerate, it's only when you start to develop a need for it that it becomes problematic.

Boxer's fast.

It's a concentrate liquid combination that you mix with water of fresh squeezed lemon juice, grade B maple syrup and cayenne pepper.

It's a pretty gentle fast compared to other fasts so it won't be that hard for beginners, but it will be a real test of will for a complete degenerate.

Kill self

find a friend to stop being a degenerate with

Same here. I'm a fat, 42 year old alcoholic. I use two cans of snuff per day. Hate my wife. Hate my job. What do I do?

first you have to actually want to change
then you have to stop seeking attention on the internet and actually change

it's not exactly rocket surgery, pal