NSA Spying can't catch facebook killer?

With all of this damn NSA spying. How can we not catch the Facebook Killer? What is their excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AC360/status/854132984982757376
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we have not found him yet.

we have not found him yet

>looks at I'd
>ynot
Indeed

>the feds know about all my fetishies

somehow that thought is relieving to me

like there's no point in keeping it secret anymore

too much data

CIA REPTILIAN RELEASED TO CAUSE MORE RACIAL DIVIDE AND FEAR MONGERING!

WE'RE DOOOOOMED

Using NSA spying reveals that nsa spying exists

You are looking for a black person who is killing black people in an area where black people kill other black people all the fucking time. Searching for a needle in a needle stack.

NSA collects tons of information on individuals, but that same data is hard to sift through. Also it doesn't mean they are getting live information off of certain people. It is not as though they can look up one individual and connect to his phone directly.

Not alone

Yet the needle sticks out like a sore thumb because he gave out his number, location (from phone), Facebook, and name. I'm guessing the police department is slow or some shit like always with black on black crime. Waiting for him to go into the hood and shoot some more blacks.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wasn't he using an FB app. Using some sort of a web connection to a mobile device? Could start from there no?

if it's all over the media and they haven't found him yet you can be sure it's a false flag

He is using his cellphone!!!! The needle is on a map with a "LOOK HERE" sign.

>CIA/NSA giving a shit about one wild nigger.
If he was killing cops or mentioned going after a politician that isn't already on their hit list his car would've mysteriously driven at full speed into a brick wall instantly killing him.

There's not much they can do if he ditched/turned off his phone, you know.

That and the fact that they haven't even found his vehicle suggests that he's still on the move. For all we know he could be in Boston by now.

what if everything was filmed at an earlier date & uploaded to facebook, giving the illusion it was live. Then he log into facebook for a chat from a safe location

This is all a false flag by the emperor to bring about the coming race war

too much data

Correct.

He ditched his phone.
He is driving a white sedan.
He is a fat black guy.
There are a lot of people in that area who fit the bill

Because it's laughably easy to elude the police if you really don't want to be found.

After any terrorist attack, the "lone nut" the police make a big show of shooting dead before he has a chance to defend himself in court is usually some loser the cops figure nobody will miss. The real perps are usually long gone by that point.

spot the handler

twitter.com/AC360/status/854132984982757376

maybe the nig was smart enough to take the battery out of his cuckphone or toss it like he saw in a movie. the nig is probably also using a ghetto car old enough to not have any built-in spyware.

I find it weird, isn't his car newer?
The thing should have a GPS built into the shit and so does his fucking phone
What the fuck?

Exactly this.
This guy is way to much in the spotlight to be captured in 3 seconds

Holy shit rare

Two possible answer.

1. They don't have the capabilities. For all their spying power, they don't actually have the ability to find a single man in a large crowd or densely populated area.

2. They don't *want* to use it to catch him. If they reveal what they are capable of, then that would potentially expose their methodologies and countermeasures that could be used against them. That would be far more important to preserve than catching a single serial killer if you're using it to... Well... Do whatever it is they are doing.

It's a black on black crime which doesn't get anyone interested enough, see Chicago stats every weekend.

Holy Fuck R A R E

What flag is this?? I'm phoneposting

Looked like the dude was using a nokia 3310 cell phone to place calls. its notoriously used by drug dealers because you can swap out the sim, it's durable and is difficult to trace.