Why is this fact so hard for you to understand, Sup Forums?

Why is this fact so hard for you to understand, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qurayza
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Himyarite_Kingdom
youtube.com/watch?v=WWiaYQUV2oM
honga.net/totalwar/attila/unit.php?l=en&v=attila&f=att_fact_himyar&u=att_des_es_himyarite_shotelai
honga.net/totalwar/attila/faction.php?l=en&v=attila&f=att_fact_himyar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The KKK is not based on religion, but rather it is an organisation dedicated to protecting the white race from the blacks. This cause has no connections whatsoever to the Bible, no matter how much they or their critics may say.
Everything ISIS has done they were inspired by Muhammad. Their organisation adheres to traditional Sunni practices.

white AND based

Only rural and suburban retards support the rebels or Assad.

Cool, hip, young educated city people all support ISIS

first post best post.

fpbp

>b-but islam is a political ideology!
So is christianity

why is OP such a giant faggot he has to make the same thread?

Why is the average Sup Forumslack a stupid faggot that takes the bait EVERY FUCKING TIME.

sage

Muslims and ISIS are connected by the goal of jihad, you cannot seperate the two.

>implying that the kkk's relationship to Christianity is analogous to Islamic terror groups' relations to Islam.

Isis is an Islamic fundamentalist group that emerges from literal readings of the Quran. Their personal ethics are closer to the followers of Muhammad than westernized secular Muslims. Conversely the behavior of the KKK would be easily condemned by those who read the New Testament literally, no such condemnation of Isis can emerge from literal readings of the Quran.

>The KKK is not based on religion

He pretty much said everything that needed to be said.

This thread is closed.

as a Jew I view both of them that way, checkmate leftists

Associating with =/= based upon

KKK= Democrats
Stupid niggers

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

t. the hacker known as Sup Forums

The Ku Klux Klan was a social club whose members came up with titles like Imperial Wizard and Grand Dragon. Something to LARP around with members of your town at night

>no such condemnation of Isis can emerge from literal readings of the Quran.
Then why does the Qur'an say Christians are people of the book, and that it is a Muslims duty to protect them, while isis goes and kills them?

>KKK were dem good ole boys from da block dey dindu nuffin wrong

Come on now, user, that's just dishonest

im pretty sure the KKK murdered a lot less people

It didn't mean they were up to any good
But how do you take someone calling themselves Imperial Wizards and Grand Dragons seriously? They were like racist freemasons who terrorized Blacks, Jews, and Catholics

The liberals are very conservative when it comes to letting stuff go, eh?
Good on them for recycling topics, keep the Earth green and all that.

>Fact

It's the biggest false equivalency in history. The KKK never lynched a Jew (I believe) and generally didn't like to kill. They utilized intimidation (the burning cross).

ISIS and "moderates" don't mind throwing gays off buildings, killing Christians, lighting journos on fire... I can keep going

>not based upon

fbpb

Protect them? You mean allow them to live as second class citizens as long as they pay jizya? Muhammad's successors waged war on Christians and Jews so this is the bare minimum criticism that can also be levied against big MO and the caliphs themselves. There are more passages on waging war on non Muslims and taking them as slaves, which can be used to theologically redeem such actions from the perspective of the perpetrator. Salafi Muslims base their actions and ideologies on historical accounts of the behavior of the followers of Muhammad, by such a metric the behavior of Isis is relatively unsurprising.

>of the followers of Muhammad
>but not Mohammad himself
They were bad Muslims then.
Read the Qur'an

Nothing wrong with hating fags and niggers.

I meant Muhammad as well as the followers of Muhammad. If that's the extent of your response then I think you deep down know that Islam is a war-like religion. Didn't Muhammad lead armies? Last I checked Christ didn't. Theres no reason for religions/ideologies that are products of different cultures and from different time periods to be equally predisposed to war or peacefulness.

The Quran has passages that redeems every single one of the behaviors of Isis and you know it. They're fundamentalist Muslims, it's why they behave that way.

So the KKK is based on Christianity

Mohammad never encountered Christians in the Arabian desert. He fought in self defense against pagan invaders in Mecca
If you're going to criticize his followers for war I can do the same thing with Constantine, the romans, etc

every religion hates fags and niggers to

Muslims don't hate blacks. The largest population in the US are black muslims

The text outlines rules which his followers adhered to when they encountered Christians.

The actions of the Romans were politically rather than religiously motivated in that way. Idk why you're making these vague comparisons of two historical trajectories that are fueled by completely different variables that aren't analogous to one another. The romans weren't even Christian at the time of the vast majority of their conquests, and the Byzantine Christians fought overwhelmingly defensive wars, including ones that actually repelled Muslims.

/thread

Sometimes I wish the KKK was actually more like ISIS

They do in arab muslim countries. And how many of those black "muslims" are just noi tier memers?

>The romans weren't even Christian at the time of the vast majority of their conquests
Constantine literally said that Jesus told him to go into war with the Christian banner on his soldiers and that god would be on his side

Your wrong the kkk were wasps thats why they killed white catholics and burnt down catholic churches. Atleast back when they were relevant. Also against anyone who wasnt white but if you were a white catholic u still werent safe in their book

Aus post best post

fuck off you british-reject criminal kangaroo cunt

That was ~300 years after the death of Christ whereas Muslims believe that Islam was fully formed at it's inception.

That claim of Constantine also doesn't reference anything in the New Testament. It's a vision that he just claimed to have had, and is likely apocryphal, whereas Muslims believe that these orders to go out and conquer non Muslims are the literal word of god.

take 'im out back, cunts.

And when America was still christian we had slavery, segregation, racism, sexism, etc

Obviously so. Everybody knows the KKK's endgoal was christian theocratic rule. And didn't you ever hear of all the moderate christians who got radicalized by their pastors/fellow-christians and traveled from all over the world to help the KKK commit genocide and establish christian rule?

This all really happened.

That makes so much sense! Let me just look up the KKK on the terrorism incident track- oh...

when's the last time you saw a KKK member holding a decapitated guy's head?

when's the last time you saw fucking anyone but a muslim doing that?

I like aussies.

Lynching blacks isn't much better

One of their original purposes was actually to kill whites who were looting their homes.

Which was probably the most justified they've ever been.

When Christians follow Jesus' teachings, we have peace. When Moslems follow Mohamed's teachings, we have war, faggot

Shit you got me, I forgot that that's a thing that still happens fucking daily.

white people dying to white people isnt a problem in a white nation you dumb fuck. use your brain or shut up

>The Banu Qurayza, a Jewish tribe, were besieged for 25 days until they surrendered.[1] According to Mohammed al-Ghazali, during that time the Muslims allowed the Jews who had refused to betray the Prophet during the Battle of the Ditch to leave and "go wherever they wished".[18] Sa'd ibn Mu'adh, a companion of Muhammad, was chosen by him as an arbiter and all parties agreed to abide by his judgment. Sa'd gave his verdict that "the men should be killed, the property divided, and the women and children taken as captives". Muhammad approved of the ruling, calling it similar to God's judgment,[14][15][16][19][20] after which nearly all male members of the tribe who had reached puberty were beheaded[21][2][22] The Muslim jurist Tabari quotes 600–900 being executed.[23][3] The Sunni hadith do not give the number killed, but state that all post-pubescent males were killed and one woman.[24]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qurayza

Everybody knows that the prophet Muhammad peace be upon him was just like jesus!

Ritualistic beheadings and their appeal to muslims quite obviously have nothing to with islam nor with it's prophet!!

Tell me how relevant Christianity is in western society today. That's why it happens less now. The more religiously Christian people are the more savage, violent, and barbaric they act

This is going to sound a bit unrelated, but bare with me. It's good.

One of the leading causes of the Italian Civil Rights League was dispelling the stereotype that all Italian-Americans were involved in Cosa Nostra activities. Which was kind of fair; no matter how hard an Italian worked, their gains were always considered ill-gotten and I know that had to suck. They spread ideas that the existence of Cosa Nostra in America was a conspiracy theory. They didn't exist here.
But Joseph Colombo, the leader and one of the founders of the Civil Rights League, was not only Cosa Nostra, he was one of the Five families in New York City.

The Italian Civil Rights League was essentially a project of the Cosa Nostra. They WERE Cosa Nostra. The very stereotype they tried to pretend was a lie was true. It was in America, because Italians may have just been regular people coming to this country for a better life, but the Cosa Nostra is made up of Italians. They followed them here.

Italians made up the majority of their victims, because they shared communities with these motherfuckers. They had to cater to them whether they liked it or not. And they spread the idea that they didn't exist in their communities, while the leaders of their communities were literally in the criminal life.

Does all this sound familiar?

Kek. This wouldn't happen to be "nation of islam" you're speaking about now would it?

straya cunt

>Why is this fact

idk, still seems pretty relevant

No one fucking claims it is
People who object to muslims don't do so because they're all isis.
It's cause they're all supporting a fascist dictatorship ideology

Identifying =/= practicing

Yeah, there's a fundamental difference between a religion whose founder died preaching peace, and one whose founder was a murderer, bandit, rapist, and pedophile.

>Does all this sound familiar?

Topkek.

All muslims should die. Is that really so terrible?

When did Jesus wish death upon anyone? What happened to "if someone slaps you on the cheek you let them slap the other one too?"

>rapist

It's not rape when it's your husband or (literal) slave-owner fucking you.

The KKK is a massive honeypot with no actual members. Also, it doesn't actually do shit.

>cherrypicking this hard

>When did Jesus wish death upon anyone? What happened to "if someone slaps you on the cheek you let them slap the other one too?"

Bend over for me bubba, let me slap those cheeks.

sunni - shia

there seperated, you dont see shia or sufi terrorists killing people in Europe.

> sunni - shia

>there seperated, you dont see shia or sufi terrorists killing people in Europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah
>The second objective was to gather all Muslims in the concept of ummah; then Lebanon would continue the 1979 Revolution of Iran

Stop pretending Islam is okay. It's not.
>

>implying salafists and wahhabists are Sunni
Also,
>what are the Hezbollah terrorist attacks from the 80s, 90s, and 00s

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qurayza
those guys were remanants of these guys trying to establish a new jewish homeland in hijaz

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Himyarite_Kingdom

The jews also made a pact with the pagans of mecca and captured muslim mercahnts heading out to trade, killing the men and raping the women.

President donald trump said this youtube.com/watch?v=WWiaYQUV2oM

Does Sup Forums not agree? We have to take out their families. isnt this the normal now?

Because the KKK has nothing to do with Christianity?

Hezbollah attack israel, i have no problem with that at all.

they havent attacked england, so i dont care.

>implying salafists and wahhabists are Sunni
Yes, Salafis and wahabbis are an extreme VERSION of Sunni islam. theyre sunnis.

Just like sufis are sunnis, but alevis are shia.

>Bible promotes slavery
>KKK promotes racial supremacy
>KKK somehow promotes the bible

>implying salafists and wahhabists

Denying they're a subset of sunni islam. Pretending they're not recruiting among what you would call sunni muslims and taking over 'moderate' sunni mosques.

mfw

w8 my bad there was this
>1994 London Israeli Embassy attack, injuring 29, in the United Kingdom

but the key word here is
>Israeli Embassy

I dont give 2 shits. im not a kike lover.

>those guys were remanants of these guys trying to establish a new jewish homeland in hijaz

Topkek, how you doin Ahmed?

i actually know of that from Atilla total war, the himyarites were a jewish kingdom in yemen, i never knew that so i researched it.

honga.net/totalwar/attila/unit.php?l=en&v=attila&f=att_fact_himyar&u=att_des_es_himyarite_shotelai

wrong link

honga.net/totalwar/attila/faction.php?l=en&v=attila&f=att_fact_himyar

KKK doesn't fuck with explosives or kill white people. The KKK doesn't do much of anything anymore besides sit around and bitch about niggers. Muslims are an active threat.

has Sup Forums finally been btfo????

this is correct

the whole lynching and so forth is not based on asserting christianiy but on asserting the white race

if ISIS was about arabs are better than whites then yes would be similar to KKK
unfortunately ISIS is Islam is the best all insufficient muslims or non muslims are non believers and all non believers must die

Imagine actually living in Liberal World.
>Muslims are nice good-natured innocents
>Every black man is a scholar in waiting
>Communists are misguided idealists
>Nazis are still a thing and regularly burn down entire cities out of hate
>You can't step out of said cities without getting lynched by the KKK

Separating Muslims from ISIS doesn't make it any less terrible of a religion.

>Hezbollah attack israel, i have no problem with that at all.
>they havent attacked england, so i dont care.

Please look at Europe today, think back a couple of weeks, then a couple of years to some successful islamic terror plots in England and realize that you/we're the new Israelis.

The way it is in Israel is the way it'll be here. Just part of the course with Islam.

>Muslims don't hate blacks

What is the Arabic Slave Trade (continues to this day) for $500?

Interesting fact, one of the arabic words for "black man" means the same thing as "slave"

KKK is/was nothing like ISIS you dimwit.

>Muh kkk is still relevant meme

It's funny how they still push this lmao

fippybippy

>>Communists are misguided idealists

You can probably leave the "misguided" part out.

>patriarchy bad, islam great

topkek, liberals, will they ever regain their ability to think?

>Salafis and wahabbis are an extreme VERSION of Sunni islam.
No they're not, they're their own sect. Mainstream Sunni's don't consider them to be Sunni, and the state religion of Saudi Arabia is Wahhabism, not sunnism. They ban Sunni schools in Saudi Arabia because they don't teach Wahhabism.
>alevis are shia
No they're not. Mainstream shia didn't consider them shia until the Syrian civil war when it became politically beneficial.
I'm a shia myself so I know this. Don't speak for my sect or religion you fucking wh*teshit infidel
>they havent attacked england, so i dont care
They attacked France
There are ex shia in ISIS just like there are ex sunni.
>He thinks Arab automatically = Muslim

KKK hasn't been around for 40 years.

>KKK burning cross
>Totally Christian
>ISIS quotes Quran before execution
>Islamic prayer before raping yazidi women and children
>Yell Allahu Akbar before chimping out
>Not muslim at all you racists!

It's high time we retake Constantinople.