How do Mediterraneans feel about whites constantly appropriating their culture

How do Mediterraneans feel about whites constantly appropriating their culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?22387-Haplogroups-of-Italy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look he posted it again.

idk man how do jews feel about having to make divide and conquer threads all the time?

You know that this way of looking at the world in terms of "white" or "non-white" is purely American and wholly foreign to us, right?

>stop abusing me because I'm negro, we're all human stop dividing us

This is what you nordcucks sound like. If it wasn't for us meds you'd still be chimping out in the tundra

That's weird considering Americans aren't white

You are never tired, he rabbi?

That's what I'm saying, you can't knock niggers or KANGZing and then turn around and do the same thing.

I am a med , and no one cares about this shit.
you are either with the jew, or against him.

But that's my point. To them that's the critical dividing line, there are no distinct races just "whites" and "non-whites"

I don't have a problem with meds as long as they stay in their own countries.

lol meds we wuz spartans/romans and sheit wait who conquered rome oh thats right germans

this civil war in the family is long over due btw isnt northern Italy considered Gallic

>implying family

How do Mediterraneans feel about being sandniggers?

>Implying millennia year old people are the same as modern people
Kek

germans didn't conquer shit, the roman empire collapsed for a lot of reasons (that you would know about if your country had a public education system), but GERMAN BARBARIAN MIGHT is not one of them

I go to Malta and it's whiter and more Christian than the UK.

It's sad what happened to you.

>Eupedia
lol
at least it ain't a haplo map

>Implying Swedes are barbaric

>Haven't had a war in 200 years

Stop being chimps, it's the current year.

We have no problem as long as they bring their women here in summer, we are to lazy to go there and weather sucks in Scandinavia

how's you civil war brewing? Not enough voulonteers for the next kikewar?

Balkaniggers unironically take credit of being Ottomans because some sultans (about 2 or 3 out of 38) looked white. I'm just lolling at those pathetic rapebabies.

Friendly reminder that Israel/CIA/Shariablue create these threads in an attempt to confuse you as to what is and is not white, thus resulting in the loss of racial identity. Don't forget how evil the Jews are, and how much they hate you.

Mediterranean are not a race

they genetically cluster with whites

/thread

Yeah, sure, Mr. 30%

it's more like a cultural and ethnic thing.

Also don't forget to not stay in a country that isn't your origin.

kek
you cant be that retarded.

>white

>Eupedia
lel

Nice try Pajeet

>Meds aren't white!
>Except when talking about their achievements

>they genetically cluster with whites

>shitaly, stain, pootugal
>white

Are all poltards this retarded?
Why would Israel ever give a fuck about who's white and who's not or what some obese shitposters who have never left his basement since 2006 think?

>my reading comprehension failed me

>this is a pure med see my example REEEEEEE

HAHAHAHA gasp HAHAHAHAHA

Or maybe it's that, you know, race is a social construct that doesn't mean jack shit.

Yea this says nothing about Ancient Italy or Mediterraneans origins thanks to globalism this is how most of the globe is becoming m8

I hope this is just shills shilling each other and that no one falls for this divide and conquer bullshit.

That's because your last war was against Russia and they fucked your shit so hard that you're eternally pussified

Same with Germany

race is literally determined by genetic clustering.

>divide and conquer
yes Israel and evil lizard men want to divide you guys and control you
lel
ethnicity=/=race
there are 4 or 5 human races. but there are many ethnicities.

germans are the master race

I love being part Sicilian. I'm convinced that both the European cuck gene and the Arab jihad gene are recessive traits, so I inherited neither.

1,000,000 drachma has been added to your account

Outside of memes for lels Ive never met another redpilled non normie person ever unironically do the
>X European nation/people
>white
and really believe it

Again m8 your ethnicity does not have to do with genetic clustering race does.

When you brought up culture you are talking about a apart of ethnicity

many ethnicity make up the white race

Are Polish people the real KANGZ of white people?

If a negroid has sex with a caucusoid, what race is the child? A neocaucusoid?

It's more likely some asstriggered amerinegro or mehican trying to deflect away from the embarrassing ideologies of his race.

Faggot ass white niggers always trying to steal other peoples culture. I'm a proud Mediterranean, and I see that shit as pathetic.

mulatto

me too. two weeks in the sun and i can pick whatever side is going to win in the race war. feels good man

>I'm the whiteman now.

I'm of Portuguese and German ancestry. I'm considered white by Sup Forums standards, right?

>many ethnicity make up the white race
exactly this is what i was trying to say. but you should say "caucasian race" instead of "white race" because retards here think that only whites are 6'2 blond blue eyed aryans from scandinavia.

So is mulatto a race or an ethnicity? Where is the homeland of the mulatto race?

Mongrel, fuck off.

>Thread being invaded by mulattoes with identity problems

laters

Depends, the only portuguese people I know are almost as dark as a wet paperbag year round, and are typically swarthy

Meds are white, rabbi. No one wants you here.

by Sup Forums standards everyone is a literal nigger but yourself so no you are probably not white by Sup Forums standards

mixed-race.
>Where is the homeland of the mulatto race?
usa
jokes aside, it has no place because mulatto is a relatively new term.

That is their crutch and it makes them weak because no one is claiming whites are only nords and they will never get traction straw manning their anti white narrative that was

True, even the nordic blue eyes blonde hair guys will have a jew nose or be under 5'11 tall

So negroids and caucasoids never had sex with each other back in the day?

not so fast Torbjörn.
What makes you think you have a chance against a med? You don't even dare look the muslims in their face?

Thanks for the informative answers, friends

they did but it was limited. not very-rare in countries such as Ethiopia and Yemen where Arabs and Blacks mixed with each other. But again, it was limited.

Honestly I'm wondering, how actually related are modern day Italian and Greeks to the Roman and Greek empires?

I mean not to insult my fellow white brothers or cause divide, but were they really the same peoples? Why are their countries so shit now? Were they raped too much by muslims? And if so, were they much whiter during their respective empires?

Look at any roman or greek statue

Where are you from?

>Honestly I'm wondering, how actually related are modern day Italian and Greeks to the Roman and Greek empires?
Genetically they're very related. But culturally, not really.

>Mediterraneans
>A race

There are several races that are part of the group, Iberians, Latins, Greeks, Anatolians, Semites, Berbers etc. Infact Iberians are more like the Irish than they are like the Semites or Berbers

Edmonton. Where are you from?

actully you muslim invented that term when you chose the ace mix
caucasoid is jewish meme

This is roach thread. anyway schlomo kosher up the ass off rabbi

>actully you muslim invented that term when you chose the ace mix
are you retarded?
In islam, there's no race or nationality.

>30%
This is the lowest I've seen yet

Italy is pretty much two different countries in one. The South is the really fugged up part and it's exactly the part that was ravaged by sand nigger pirates.
I think there's a big genetic difference between now and then.

>Berbers
>white

Toronto, pic related is my average day

Ethnicity == Race

Ethnically white/European

You're probably thinking nationality

race= white, amerindian, black, asian
ethnicity= chinese, mongolian, ethiopian, nigerian, germanic

>Semites
>white

THIS

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?22387-Haplogroups-of-Italy

and ultimate redpill: life has been great here until the financial crisis, and it's still alright nowadays.

>Haplogroups
:DDDDDDDD

There are many definitions for race, but I never heard one stating "Ethnicity == Race" until today.

>Toronto
You poor bastard

its like that in england aswell though

??

What race is Steph curry?

This might sound like bullshit but if you hover over my flag you'll find a VERY stealthy rare

Is NB still anglo? I have distant leaf relatives that live there.

What's so funny mehmet? You think you're Italian?