Europe is cucked, USA will be pretty soon, Libtars will take control and let millions of Muslims in...

Europe is cucked, USA will be pretty soon, Libtars will take control and let millions of Muslims in. You are fucked and as a Colombian living in the UK I see how cancerous Islam is. Southamerica will be one of the only true anti muslim nation and you cucks will want to move to our free muslim zones. Discuss cuxks.

Well fags?

300,000,000 million people in the u.s. 100k show up for womens protest. major cities foster hundreds of people in trump protests. being generous, I will give these autistics 120k people strong. 300,000,000 - 120,000 = 299880000 people who dont give a fuck about nonsense. that is 0.0004% of u.s. citizens that are being dumb. im pretty sure the other 99.9996% of us will do just fine.

USA is decades away from being as cucked as europe. The entire middle of our country is Christian land owners mostally farmers. The upper Midwest is filled with white working middle class folk. Even if the dems take the executive branch they wont have a majority in congress or the judiciary for the next few decades.

Mate, believe me Islam is coming, I see this fucking scum out breed by 1:4 ratio in Europe then is North America, South America will be the only place who will fight Islam. SaVe this thread

The USA is the land the want to cuck the most and they will. You are forgetting that Libtards have the majority vote

You have some truth to that. was at a pta meeting the other night and when they started playing the national anthem my wife and i stood up and placed our hands over our hearts. we noticed that a muslim woman and boy were fucking around on their phones and not standing up. when the national anthem was over I literally had to hold my wife back from beating the brakes of that stupid bitch. we were kindly asked to leave when my wife called her unamerican and said if she doesn't respect our flag she can go back to the shithole she came from.

refere to the numbers posted in libtards just yell louder and think other Americans care about their cause, but we dont and they will eventually grow out of it when they realize they are the problem.

Trust me. The white land owners in middle america, white working class in the upper Midwest and the older retirees in in the south east will not let our county become a leftist hell hole. We're fine for the next few decades.

Man I can see it. Not on our life time but it will happen. I am doing everything I can to get my people prepared.

South america is the only continent were islam will not expand in the next 50 years
Those were my fifty cents

I use to drive from Dallas, TX to Lake Charles, LA on a monthly basis.I wish I would have taken pictures of all the obama hate signs posted in peoples yards. They were everywhere. I have faith in redneck America.

Few decades that's fucking right. I am talking about the next generation you cuck. Can't you see. As Christopher Hitchens said in 2008, fight Islam before criticizing Islam will be considered as islamophobia. 2017 Islam is a bad ideology
Reeeeee Islamophobe

Me too. Even though we might not like eachother I hate Islam too damn much for us to be allies

So what after 50 years? You're fine with muzzles raping your granddaughter. .

SOON

Venezuela's president is almost gone.

Fucking hope so.

Not worried. When i see my son and daughter playing with the only two black kids in our neighborhood and one of the monkeys grabs my daughters arm and my son yells let go you nigger and punches the kid in the face I think the future is bright. pic was my captcha for this post.

Ghost's world was probably the best thing CoD has done storywise.

The Jews that control the USA will not let millions of mudlsimes flood in here. Beaners and niggers and assorted asians, absolutely, but way less mudshits than Europe is getting

So Jews are a fucking asset then?

Jews have some upsides, hut their downsides are fucking terrible long-term.

Regardless, Americans hate Muslims and are incredibly suspect of them, even ones we say we like (such as Moroccans, who we're endeared to but still keep at arm's length).

Only antiwhite libtards, antiwhite blacks, and other assorted trash will defend Muslims. This is almost universally because they hate white America and not because they give a damn about Muslim people.

No, of course not. I'm saying you're a retarded jungle nigger who is completely misreading the situation. The powerful Zionists came over here from Europe in the 19th and 20th century and made camp here. They could give a fuck about Europe, thats why they don;t care about muslim hordes. Non-European immigration is good for jews, because it lessens discrimination against them (except when they are muslim), and fouls up white identity in the process. Since the Jews have found a new host nation in America, they are not going have the most anti-semitic group of immigrants come over here en masse. Instead, we get flooded with your beaner cousins and niggers.

Mate I am talking about the next generation. We're fine but our grandkids will suffer.

Too fucking optimistic for your own good burger if you ask me.

You have Jews shilling in burgerland left right and centre.