Leftards can't defend this

You be honest and tell me right now you would punch her too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wv0hpOla6Ek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>holding a bottle equals violent intent
Um... No, sweetie, that's not how it works.

youtube.com/watch?v=wv0hpOla6Ek

hitting people over the head with bottles is not violence that punch was still completely uncalled for

yea! she was only helping clean up during the process!

Throwing them does, there's images of that too. Take your "sweetie" back to tumblr where it belongs fatass.

You're an idiot, she was attempting to maim people with bottles.

Running at people with an empty bottle held like that does.

Not just her. Anyone who identifies with antifa is clearly not all there.

>Brags about scalping Nazis
>Goes to protest with glass bottle
>Has no violent intent

I believe you

>assuming their genders

What kind of misogynist machismo-patriarch asshole are you?

That could be a demi-romantic-trans-fluid-female punching a combat-helicopter-trans-pentosexual-twink.

If you are not even going to get their pronoms right then GTFO with your oppressive comments.

Unsubscribed.

>the redditor has never heard of bethposting lel

id sock her even if she didnt have a bottle

yes, it is actually

I thought it was hunnyposting

it's bessposting, faggot

I can defend how we left you cucks as roadkill in the street.

Tell me how mad are you pol tards that we left so many of you bleeding in the park and road?

Shit most of Antifa got out with no injuries, but your side? Looks like the emergency room is going to be full for a bit.

Yesterday the libs leaving salt trails all over Sup Forums about punching this "woman". Today silence

>antifa
>winning a fight
post proof, this is unprecedented

that's the exact opposite of what happened though pham

Why do you think pol is so busy trying to ID antifa? because we sent a dozen of them to the ER.

If she was about to assault me with a bottle? Yes

Nah pham, your side got their head cracked open multiple times.

>Libs bring weapons=peaceful protestors
>Altright bring weapons=NAZIS REEEEE

GFYF

I'd shoot her in the face.

Doesn't look that way from where I was watching everything. Every pro-trump/proud boy/ anti-antifag squared up when they went against an antifag. Every hit I saw antifags land came from behind another antifag and followed with the assaulter high-tailing it the fuck out of there before they could receive a proper beating.

Antifa have zero honor or conviction. 1/2 of the fags in black only show up to these things because it's become super fashionable.

Most Antifa males look like anorexic lesbian women that never shave and smell like body odor mixed with shit. Simple mistake, sorry I hit your face.

>a shitty blurry photo with no proof of identity
yeah, that's what i thought, faggot.

I would punch her for culturally appropriating those dreads. How dare she steal from black culture.

I'm a right and even I wouldn't punch (((her))). Why would you physically attack the person saying you're a violent degenerate? You're making a bad case for your cause.

Because they are throwing bottles are you?

Who the fuck would say "sweetie" even ironically? Take that shit back to r/anarchy and r/communism