What does Sup Forums think of /lit/?

What does Sup Forums think of /lit/?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-fiction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reading is for fags

They're OK. Like every other board, people say dumb shit, but I'd say /lit/ is one of the smarter ones. Also, /fitlit/ was dope

a different flavor of shitposting

too many gommies and redditors, but apart from that it's a pretty decent board

bigger sophists than /sci/

greatest ally

Worst board on Sup Forums

nvm thought it said /fit/

You can be a generic person of generic intelligence, even if reading is a hobby of yours.

/lit/ likes the smell of their own farts though.

We dont

Retarded Sup Forumsmorons go there to spout their retarded uneducated opinions and get wrecked regularly

Using Sup Forums to browse /lit/ its like watching cnn to be informed

This sums them up pretty succinctly. Fucking pseudo intellectual sophist fuck boi hipster cunts if you want to get wordy

I only read about politics and Christianity. Isn't /lit/ a bunch of fedora faggot commies?

I'm so redpilled I only read non-fiction

this desu
at least /his/ is a Christian board

Fiction is mostly a waste of time. I only read religious writings and nonfiction. Some realistic fiction is usefull and insightfull every now and then.

It's called "fact" you moron

fuck off you probably barely even know english

they're neck to neck with /sci/ for board most deserving of merciless and persistent Sup Forums invasion. they're hopeless intellectual idiots. they actually believe the shit they say. most have read less than 10 books and it was painful for them.

these people don't realize that intelligence is what the kikes called imagination in order to make people stupid.

it's literally more important to know good stories than it is to know 'information'.

But Ulysses IS modernist garbage.

I've had a C2 certification for close to 10 years now and can legally teach any level of English, it's not even hard you American buffoon

apparently it's too hard for you, because 'fact' isn't a fucking synonym for 'non-fiction'.

Thank you for BTFOing that retard, I hate people who don't use proper capitalization and grammar.

See

How can you read when the book doesn't have pictures?

We are not talking synonyms here boy. Calling fact "non-fiction" is like calling legend "non-myth", it's typically correct but superfluous and excessive.

Not a problem, friend. I too despise butchers of any language, be it English or any other.

This.
But /his/ gets invaded by commie /lit/ fags all the time thanks to "& Humanities"

It should be "/his/ - History" and "/lit/ - Literature & Humanities"
Not the other way around, Hiro, you tard.

nice backtracking. admit it, pleb, you're on welfare. you don't have a fucking job. you don't even have a high school education. pay your fucking denbts, degenerate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-fiction

stream of consciousness is objectively bad though

Whatever, faggots. No need to get this butthurt over movie terms you nerds.

>he thinks that 'fact' and 'non-fiction' are movie terms

you barely speak english at all.

Lol cry some more you nerd

>greek "intellectuals"

I like reading but I can't be bothered when I get burnt out reading technical manuals at my job and why read when I can go to the range?

Avoid media and commodity boards like the plague. They're all irredeemable. Sup Forums is nothing but jigaboo nigger shit. /lit/ is, as everyone has pointed out, the definition of pseudo-intellectualism. Sup Forums was so bad they had to dilute the sickness over several boards. And /ck/? let me tell you the story of a special sandwich from McDonald's.

what makes you think that a greek not knowing english would make me cry? you're not making any sense. it's completely normal that a greek doesn't know english, and it's completely normal that a greek would lie. greeks are known liars.

HEY WOW, playing the race card ain't right man. I didn't call you a burger or anything so quit it with your racism dude, totally not cool.

I was talking about Game of Whatever I Feel Like Writing About Next yesterday. When they're all done I bet you could make a pretty decent abridged version. But as is there's a ton of useless tangents he goes on the amount to nothing. And the entire time you're reading you go "I can see how that could play a part" and then 90% of the time it doesn't. I dunno. Got real boring to me. Writing for writing's sake.

fuck off turk. racism is ok.

I'm surprised you could read at all, no less spell.

Like most boards they fight about everything. Got some good recommendations though

> Going on /lit/ instead of /fit/
> why even breath?