PROTIP: the next time you do battle with antifa stay in bane stance at all times. You will thank me later

PROTIP: the next time you do battle with antifa stay in bane stance at all times. You will thank me later.

t. Martial arts expert

>stay in bane stance at all times
You think this gives us power over them?

Part of your plan?

Explain

This won't fly

i assume so you can react more quickly to the throw of a fist, less room between your face and hands at all times.

Hands down == good night white pride
Hands up == good night left side

If you're hands are up at all times you're not getting sucker punched. Basic boxing.

Looks like a pretty alpha stance.

so good

>doing battle
>bane stance

These idiots look like Monstro's henchmen from the Venture Bros.

I don't know if this is even reality any more.
I probably hit my head and I'm in a coma right now.

>Do we feel in charge?

You'll get fucking glassed.

Do I have to wear the same jacket?

Why fight like a boxer during a street fight?

This is actually my power stance in professional settings

Can we start up a group workout routine we can all do? One punch man or something. For fuck sake you ppl look like fat fucks.

otherwise, what's the point?

For you?

Why not the Zodiac Killer stance?

I hope you're talking about not acting like a violent nigger. What happened to the non-violence approach that was being pushed? Jesus, it's so easy to bait you faggots nowadays that anyone can do it. The only thing we will be met with is more (((donations))) to increase antifas numbers and ultimately increase our own. More mob fights and more injuries as a result. Obviously /ourboys/ will inflict much more damage in these battle and the alt right will be left holding the smoking gun and forever fade into oblivion as an extremist group just like antifa will.
You're serving your purpose well goyim.

frog bro you made me check the scene again, I thought I funked up
Go to sleep, you need rest to make France great again

Do you want to win or do you want to win?

Back to /r/thecuckold

Actual martial arts Expert here. 15 yrs Boxing/Wing chun/Ninjitsu

unless your throwing elbows and knees that stance isn't going to help.

if your gonna fight like Bane take Krav Maga or MMA. you can thank me later. Happy hunting.

you are an anime virgin

Just because you win the battle doesn't mean you win the war. The left was eating itself alive just as predicted yet everyone's dicks got hard for (((based stickman))). If you were smart you'd let them continue to riot, destroy property, and be overall degenerate to show the most cucked state in existence the monster they created.

hey naruto calm down.

Please wake up, I don't want to be here either.

How to spot a redditor: abuse of cohencidence detectors

Back to /r/the cuckold

>black
>yellow
>colors of anticom

holy fuck we're the Monarch's Henchmen

Mfw I simply absorb their punches like a bowl of jello.

>Back the /r/
Yeah family whatever you say.
Still can't prove me wrong.

wing chun and ninjitsu aren't actual applicable martial arts you fucking sperg.

t. 15 years kickboxing/boxing/BJJ/Wrestling

also, Balkan mountain nigger, literally bred to murder other mountain niggers.

Protect your head/chin/groin at all times.
So stand there a get punched/glassed? Defend yourself you cuck.
You speak as though they won't continue to riot, which they obviously will.

Just don't go near them you absolute retard.

Shillnigger

Yeah, way to make it obvious you've never fought or probably even never been in a gym your entire life. Your LARPing might work on some of these low information betabois but you should probably just keep quiet and out of trouble.

90% of streetfight vids I've seen online people would have won if they kept their hands up

>their faces when

HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

WHO WANTS TO TRY NEXT?

what the fuck pol, do I do this or don't I

>how to look like a professional autist at rallies

Just a thought:
Two individuals dressed as bane and bat man show up at one of these and reenact the fight in the riot in dark knight rises. Bonus if u can get a cia guy to break it up.
Have we all lost our sense of humor? Free speech is synonymous with lots of laughs bill hicks gallagher george carlin for example exacted a change in the mindset of the population by force of thought rather than force of hand.

Who here /big guy/?

>ctrl+f "mask"
>0 results
What the hell?

This is actually not meme advice.

You this I want my picture taken?

ive been thinking bout dressing up in my ref gear and showing up to these events for a similar reason.... gotta defuse the delusion with derision at this point

WAS GETTING CAUGHT PART OF HIS PLAN

I want a movie about CIA where he survived the crash and became a super hero.

No one cared who I was till I stood in the Bane stance.

They made a TV series about it, it's called The Wire.

He put his CIA past behind him and decided to become the hero Baltimore needed, not the one they deserved.