ATTENTION NIGGER/"HOW CAN YOU WHITE BOYS COMPETE" SHILLS

Daily reminder that every single predominantly black nation is a 3rd world shithole. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

Daily reminder that the average IQ of niggerland (aka Africa) is ~70.

Daily reminder that when we whites "chimp out" we exterminate entire locales full of shitskins.

By all means, keep poking at the white man. You're gonna rue the fucking day.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/prince-edward-island/pei-good-friday-concert-islamic-prayer-1.4071515
cbc.ca/news/canada/prince-edward-island/pei-good-friday-concert-islamic-prayer-1.4071515
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>when
Modern whites are too normie to stop invasions, Civic Nationalism ruined America.

BLACKS ARE GOING TO OUTBREED YOU WHITE BOIS

>tfw was having a shitty day then saw my OG .webm with my filename posted

it's an awesome webm, have trolled a lot of black forums with it already, have a great day fellow Canadian

You too Mohammed

>at liquor store 10 minutes ago
>"maaaaah waschju mee you ain' gah serb me you ain' carr errybo'ee da come in hurr "
Translation: he didn't have an ID and was pissed he couldn't get maddog and bluntwraps.
>nigger begins throwing bottles on the floor and is immediately put in cuffs by the cop sitting outside.
>cop talks to him and in cuffs him after a few minutes
>nigger tries fighting the cop while he's telling him to just walk away
That was my enriching cultural experience for the day.

The most euro prov in Canada, after (Quebec excluded) just put an Islamic call to prayer in Easter Mass

Source?

>Cuckdeau praying it's true

But shadilay all, we don't go away that easily

Where did the Islamic Call to Prayer happen in Eastern Mass?

And what "European" province? Alberta?

Sure,cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/prince-edward-island/pei-good-friday-concert-islamic-prayer-1.4071515

Before i even listen to shit posts, check out the demographics.

Wtf is that even from?

cbc.ca/news/canada/prince-edward-island/pei-good-friday-concert-islamic-prayer-1.4071515

Wow. PEI?

Thank God my passport comes in this week, and I'm selling all my shit. The hilarious thing I'm trying to Kijiji shit on Montreal, and people are so fucking ghetto here (literally making max $15 USD/hour for PhD-level jobs, sucking dick in alleys / smoking crack, welfare) that I can barely find anyone to offer anywhere close to actual value.

If I told you the source it would spoil the leaf hate.

How bad does it feel? Losing before you start? Would a reversed Ewok help slick?

Kind of like a distress flag. Bad leaf, i guess.

Sad. Just wanted to see her tits

Every which way but loose

Just hide the cuck threads.

At times, we need Stan's songs.m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w