DO YOU WANT TO STOP THE WEST SPIRALLING OUT OF CONTROL?

Then listen the fuck up. Here is what you need to be doing.

You need to be false-flagging as an INSANE leftist. Normal people do not respond well to any sort of logic. They are entirely brainwashed and have drunk far too much kool-aid.

However, everyone has a breaking point in their conditioning. By pretending to be a leftie and approaching it from this angle, you can break them as you suggest insane shit.

Then, you will have converted them to our cause quicker than logic ever could. They will go and find logic on their own after they start questioning things.

So far i have found the following to be effective false-flags.

>Push tranny shit to the extreme. Explains itself.

>Go full statist, suggest the government should take away people's property rights. Suggest parents don't have the right to raise their kids. Subtly link together government mass surveillance and other orwellian programs with immanent threats to people's parental and property rights. FULL COMMIE.

>Don't make it seem like it's a problem, suggest we need to go deeper down the rabbit hole. Eventually everyone breaks and switches in the other direction, reverse psychology style.

>Refer to ANYONE making more money than yourself as an evil capitalist exploiting the system. Make it seem as absurd as possible.

>Suggest there is nothing wrong with women exploring their own bodies, it's empowering. Suggest women do insane shit to be "empowering".

>Go full open borders, mention we need to take in 50 TIMES THE REFUGEES and call them a racist if they disagree. Deny all crimes of refugees and name call the normie.

MAKE SURE EVERY CUNT HERE SEES THIS. IF YOU WANT TO STOP IT, YOU MUST OUT-JEW THEM.

You will just radicalise them further and really destroy the world

I wanna see a BBC spiral out of control in her mouth.

>leaf

Checks out

thats a hot bitch lad

Lying is for commie faggots like you

Tell the Truth then ;)

Makes sense. Logic and reason certainly don't work.

Normies are not deep thinkers. Emotional herd animals basically. Sometimes you need to dump a bit more AIDS into the koolaids and they wake the fuck up.
Just use Jew tactics, cuz they fucking work.
Think about how easy it is to D&C blacks/gays or jews/chinks ect...

See

Remember this: usually the first redpill is when you laugh at the stupid antics of a group.

Laughter is the first step towards redpilling. Laughter is primarily non-rational, people who laugh at things they normally wouldn't think about suddenly start remembering what made them laugh, and start thinking about why.

This is the essence of meme magic. Make people laugh at leftists, and they'll be on your side soon enough. Why do you think millions of Americans went hard-left in the 60's? Because it was fashionable to mock traditionalism, war, and the uptight government, and people listened.

Nice try kike. I'm who I am because I put the truth between men above EVERYTHING else. I will watch the world burn and participate in whatever effort there is to rebuild afterwards. Too much shit not worth saving.

So you are ok with your children being enslaved by marxist and surrounded by their goons? The "collapse" you are begging for will never happen. Shit gets worse inch by inch. They take small bits out of the Free world so they don't choke and piss everybody off user.

I agree the BANTZ is important, especially in meme wars.
The fucking #womendieforHillary memes are wonderful.

OP didn't say to lie... He recommended we expose THEIR truth in our own way... Nothing wrong with that...

All warfare is meme warfare, violence is just the logical final step.

Killing your enemy only makes his friends want revenge. Redpilling your enemy to make him your friend is a much more effective tactic.

Thanks m90.

It's scared.

What is the significance of this picture? Why is it posted so often here?

Women will believe all of this stuff though

So become the jew. It makes no difference.

She is good looking and gets clicks and replies bruh.
Another school of Taoism teaches its followers to attain wu-wei by not trying.

If Confucius thought the path to heaven was paved with proper social conduct, Laozi, the great thinker and founder of Taoism, originally thought just the opposite in the sixth century BCE. He believed that the best way to reach heaven was to forget what society had taught you and return to human nature.

In other words, he thought the Way of Heaven was to stop trying to be a specific way, to forget all you’d learned and connect with a raw version of yourself. To put it more poetically, Laozi wanted people to think more with their bellies and less with their eyes.

That’s because the belly is the center of our basic desires and, if we let it guide us, we will only want simple things, like food, water and shelter. However, if we open our eyes we begin to desire things that we don’t have and likely don’t need.