Black people are inferi -

>black people are inferi -

Frederick Douglass was not only one of the greatest orators in American history, but also published three books after teaching himself how to read and write as an escaped slave.

You can blabber about "inferior races" as much as you want, but the fact is Frederick Douglass accomplished more in a single lifetime than one-hundred of you racists will in yours. Sad!

>black people are stup-

>what's a bell curve

>what are averages

He was also a mulatto. In fact so was Harriet Jacobs.

>y-yeah but at least white people built the roman emp-

>h-ha stop cherry picking user most romans were whi-

>o-okay so most roman portrats were armenoid s-so what probably some were whi-

that dude was the worst emperor of the bunch
literally nigger tier emperor of rome

he was also half white

This is actually great, considering that Tacitus, the roman historian, looked down on the barbarian Germans because they lacked the ability to read and write, and thus passed centuries without any advance.

How were ancient Germans different from primitive tribes after all? They were bigger than the romans, but they lacked culture, civilization and were considered literally subhumans.

Why can't black people go the same route, after nourishing in civilization for ten centuries or more? Germans had to walk this path too.

his autobiography is one of the deepest books about authenticity and what it means to exist that I have ever read

>What does that matter in a society built on individuals
The vast majority of white people are stupid doesn't mean they don't have large amount of genius individuals who gave something to society. I can never understand this kneejerk retardation "THE AVERAGE AMOUNT OF NIGGERS ARE STUPID, LOOK AT THIS IQ. What does that have to do with Fredrick Douglas?

This is honestly rich. Not only are you trying to make Fredrick into something hes not your trying to twist history with the Roman empire with your we wuz kangs logic.

Dont forget about the Ancient Egyptians.

Sup Forums racism is hooligan stupidity.

I refuse to believe that in NSDAP people were 24/7 hateful, debating black inferiority or some stupid stuff like that, instead, they were racial conscious and tried to promote racial and genetic fitness.

Did you know that Yao Ming is an extremely tall Chinese person?

The reality is I don't give a shit about race, but black culture is inferior. in neighborhoods where the majority are black how are those neighborhoods generally?

>using the hierarchical Jew
>not competing with other peoples regardless of their skills
>implying the "superiority" of black people would override my loyalties

Culture evolve.

Romans also thought of Germans as retarded mongoloids, but here we are.

You found one smart one from almost 200 years ago. Congratulations.

-Pop Culture
-Gangsta Rap
-Hendonism
-Soulless Materialism
-Narcisism
-Education establishment very pathetic

All create a pathetic american culture over all. Blacks are hit harder because they are in general more poor than whites. Given time and good education and cherishing structure, they could rise out of poverty into the middle class and academia.

Even if intelligence is determined somewhat by race, it's not in such a manner that impede the black american community to raise and develop just like the whites do.

Daily reminder:

have you ever heard of averages op??

do you know what a mathematical distribution is?

it's called a statistical anomaly.
Mulattoes are mediocre, not extraordinary, which is why we're still talking about the last smart one who died over a century ago.