NEW BERKELEY FOOTAGE

found some previously unseen footage from the battle of Berkeley

pic related is black trump supporter beating the shit out of some antifa with a stick. unfortunately can't find longer source.

New video of the madman Kyle Chapman (Based Stick Man) beating the shit out of yet another lefty. That's at least two I saw him beat on Saturday, with another earlier in the week and several at the first battle:

liveleak.com/view?i=930_1492307850

there's a pic of the aftermath that I will post next

new footage of /ourguys/ charging antifa lines and curbstomping them:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqFVXZsdl_A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sYiMGkzwbnk
youtube.com/watch?v=uvkQXTVt3Hs
youtube.com/watch?v=SeEGIXyMqfo
youtube.com/watch?v=KTnCv7oDmBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>when bashing the fash doesn't go as planned

Hello FBI. If I say that I endorse what happens in that picture, will you please put me on a list?

have a bump

>1:26

someone says "to Valhalla"

>We unironicly have no source for based black guy

shame on him, she was just there to peacefully protest, while holding a bottle as a weapon, and previously publicly declaring violent intent, DAMN YOU PATRIARCHY!

>that Master Chief pose

Seems about right

>you guys gotta get chapman

>I'M RIGHT FUCKING HERE

>fbi
>norway

>punch naz-

how is this kind of rioting actually possible? where is the police?

WATCH ME FEDS
WATCH.ME.MASTURBATE.

Ah yes. Now thats a real black person. Not a nigger. I can respect that.

Soros pays them to stand down whenever this happens in Cali

really backfired on the old kike this time

and yet despite these tame pics we put a bunch of you in the hospital with severe head trauma.

Watch out for bike locks next time.

this is california. it's like the sweden of the united states.

even worse, it's in berkeley. it's like the California of American cities.

the mayor expected antifa to show up and shut down the rally without much resistance, so they ordered the police to back off

the police were nowhere to be seen, but the antifa got beaten down anyway.

Thats two down, this alt knight especially was leaking. think he took a club to the head poor baby

>he's actually proud of hitting an unsuspecting person over the head with a lethal weapon

I'll enjoy watching you get curbstomped next time

maybe when they come out, they might be leaning left. you know, severe headtrauma?

We?

You are utterly alone

I need any and all gifs/webms of antifa getting wrecked

The mayor told them to stand down because he assumed Antifa would dominate like they have the last few times. Expect more police intervention after this one.

everyone but me gotta learn

>we snuck up and hit someone by surprise with a bike lock then ran away with our face covered
woah fascists btfo

kill yourself please.

It's all about aesthetics with you people, isn't it?
Stick on ropes.
Bye bye.

The classic

here's /ourguys/ charging and curbstomping several lefties

a flag? oh thats just a piece of cloth user.

but brain damage might not heal.

We absolutely brutalized them

lol i dont think the police had a problem with ANTIFA getting their asses handed to them, lots of them were laughing and mocking their cries for help,

i noticed that the pepsi guy got turned down by every cop he offered a pepsi to, "i dont drink that, that shits bad for you" lol, based cops might be under orders to leave hippies alone, but i think they enjoyed the spectacle of seeing them get owned, ANTIFA calls them fascists too, they arent chummy

>flaunting
>no chinstrap
Found his mistake

Is this the dude they were trying to identify earlier who fucking blindside brained that dude who was trying to have a conversation?

>We absolutely brutalized them
about as true as your ideology's first principles

damn this one pissed himself. i guess we hit his noggin too hard.

sorry alty!

I hope your mom gets cancer

that's just pepper spray you fucking stupid faggot. you guys caught raped, and the other side was unarmed on your territory. again, kill yourself, it will make you fat whore mother proud.

> W-we won you f-fascists!!!

I had a 11 hour day in the office today, instead of coffee I remained energized by laughing hysterically at the black cloud of despair that hangs over ever shithole I have infiltrated of yours from discords to meta@ you guys know how fucked you are

youtube.com/watch?v=sYiMGkzwbnk

>We absolutely brutalized them

even the guy you tried to kill with a bike lock was still conscious and walking.

>sriracha t-shirt
lol dumb antifa faggots attacked one of their own

>3 picturee/videos of trump supporters hurt
>dozens of ANTIFA gets the shit beaten out of them, pushed into walls, punched and destroyed
Hm...... something tells me ANTIFA is damage controlling really hard right now...

holy crap you guys found him? fucking weaponized autism right there.

so is his dick growing out of his hip then? you've clearly never seen a pair of pissed jeans, troll

I always dug that song in the beginning.

@121624171(You)
It's not piss.
Not going down his leg.

Brb alt cucks I need to get the webms of us beating a group you with skateboards

That's a hand shadow. You are really desperate for material. Your attempt at dissing shows more sting from your assbandits than our guys. We humiliated you on your home turf.

>gets btfo
>leaves
classic antifa. come to vancouver and ill beat your faggot head in.

The world is spitting you out like the green slimey phlegm you are. On every single website i've been today people are ridiculing and rejecting you.

Not only the white man is waking up, all races are. Your days are numbered. Prepare to be thrown into the trashbin of history. You critinous swine.

Oh theres pletny of material here and on twitter lad

I'm sure you look real badass beating unarmed bystanders with skateboards. You've got the PR game in your pocket.

No goddamnit that's not him

>just a piece of cloth
It's the symbol of your organization. Letting the enemy capture your flag is the greatest dishonor you can have happen to you.

You're such a cuck it's sick. You have no self identity, no cause, just hate and an urge to hurt people. You're an animal and you should be put down.

>this absolute fag uses twitter
why am i not surprised

thats nice russa

>that charge

ahahahaha holy shit

i seen that already though.

that nigga laughing is ass off over your stupid ass

HE ROFL'ING

I come here and then post screenshots of all the death threats and other dumb shit you cucks write. its entertaining to say the least

>you guys know how fucked you are

they dont even, they've stirred up some ire with their anti freespeech bullshit, even normies are down for a fight, combat vets will be at the next one, these fags better hope the police have different orders, or this thing goes to a level we all are hoping for

That's the thing, your average beat cop is going to have a lot more in common with and sympathy for the people fighting against antifa.

Mark my words, these confrontations are only going to escalate. Antifa got beaten today but these cowards are going to come back with greater violence next time. And because this week proved that the anti-globalist coalition wins on brawn, it's likely going to mean more rocks and bricks, more bike locks, maybe getting into broken bottle or even knife territory. History, especially Weimar Germany, will readily show you that Clausewitz was 10% right when he said that conflicts escalate in violence naturally, because whomever is more brutal has an advantage over their enemy, prompting the foe to step it up as well.

Everyone hates commies

You are so blackpilled it's amazing.

Best part is tomorrow at auburn if the fash runs the day again, you are finished, and even if antifa wins it's just the perfect chance for us to show how a bunch of masked drug addicted white kids in masks assault people in suits and ties for having a different opinion lol. You can't not take the bait every fucking time.

youtube.com/watch?v=uvkQXTVt3Hs

The blood covering his head proves him right. Don't you have some pics of stomping on old people to show to really drive home your cool factor?

Is cuck an insult or not? Make up your mind

>g-gotta go!!!
Pathetic

>antifa focuses on humiliation
need to bring a squirt gun next time, strap a go pro and get ready to post everything here

That would be the Netherlands, moron.

>10% right

That's self-evidently not what I meant, I hope.

isnt that moldylocks snatchsquatch's cuck boyfriend and her?

this

>flags are just piece of cloth
>a symbolic representation of your group that has been used through all of human history to distinguish groups based on country, ideology etc doesnt even matter lol

fuck I hate leftists

hey we just enjoy gutting nationalists.

You'd think you'd realize we dont tolerate you on our streets anymore

It is absolutely hilarious how hard leftypol shills have been BTFO by this. And this is the most liberal city of the most liberal state. None of you antifa cocksuckers have the balls to pull this shit in Bakersfield, much less an actual red state. But we walk in to your personal cuck shed and slap you around at will.

And that's a good thing. Stay tame, we won't have to fire up the helicopters.

>enjoys getting btfo
of course you do cuck. kill yourself with a boxcutter please, it will make your mother happy for once.

is that ron swanson in the orange?

that's definitely her, idk about the man though. he's wearing an anarchy patch

Yet despite your tame chest locks you pussies ran away instead of engaging the enemies.

Watch out for AR-15s from the distance next time.

I'm gonna call him major domo

Congratulations, you've earned one free helicopter ride!

Based Stick Man had a smaller stick.

your comrades are losing faith in the cause

>weaponized niggers

>we dont tolerate you on our streets anymore

funny, because the less you tolerate us, the more we grow.

This is a fight you cannot win.

youtube.com/watch?v=SeEGIXyMqfo

JUDGEMENT DAY

it's 3 in the fucking morning and i made this
youtube.com/watch?v=KTnCv7oDmBo

that's why you guys literally ran away in fear right?

Well the smaller antifa groups run ops all over your cuck red states. You should read IGD more.

Recently went to the burbs to beat some storm fronters at a bar in the middle of IL

That makes absolutely no sense.

It's all about aesthetics for everyone. Doesn't matter what side you're on.

>cuck

You'd dare use the vibrant lifestyle of your comrades as an insult?

This makes me proud to be an american.

BASE BLACKGUY SIGHTING WE ARE 1 STEP CLOSER

lol kek

>we dont tolerate you on our streets anymore

why are you so intolerant, cant we all just get along? :^)