>>121620407

It's only natural. Pale skin is feminine while dark skin is masculine. It's very aesthetic.

I wonder if my wife would be mad if she knew this is what I do at work.

the leafs need a holocaust

fuck drumpf and fuck white people. all white women need to be bred by superior PoCock

muh dick

Op here, I come from a line of race traitors

My great grandad came to NZ from Ireland and fucked a Maori chick

She left the marae with my grandad then my grand mother boinked him then my blonde hair blue eye mum boinked my Maori dad

This is a way of dealing with my self hate at my past

Most women know black guys have bigger dicks, they're better lovers, they're stronger and more fun to be around. They're naturally confident and not awkward like white bois.

Mixed race Maori/Euro reporting. Seriously how do you regular whitebois even compete?
>nig size dick
>blonde hair/blue eyes

because they don't think about the future

And now you're a brown cunt.

Maoris don't have big dicks

The big dick meme only applies to descendants from sub Saharan Africa

Is that Marion Le Pen?

>more fun to be around

Tama still ass mad half the Maoris in existence got fed white cock

>biggest dicks
No

The Maori seemed like decent people for the most part. Even the security guard who would get wasted on duty every night at the hostel I stayed at in Wellington.

isn't that just a maori ritual? i've seen maoris touching forehead/nose with other people, it's a tradition for some shit

>stronger
No

Rural Maoris aren't a problem they keep to their own kind, it's the city Maoris that piss me off, as a matter of fact city every race. Fucking nuke Auckland and Wellington, and gas the islanders, they're bad no matter where they are.

He's blacking a foreigner. Also Maori have their problems bit theyre infinity better than Africans

why are whites so insecure and beta?

whites will instantly go into muh dik mode when comes across an asian but somehow they think they better than niggers who basically just act the same way

You
You fucking faggots
Your the reason I can't post here without getting 20 post of >leaf and day of the rake.
Fuck you and your shitposting, enjoy your ban and never post here again.
I fucking hate you people. Kill yourself, I'd shit on your front porch every day if I knew where you lived

white invaders diluting the proud maori gene pool?

>had to do this shit all the time in highschool, and again recently when I bought some Marea land, you have to go through a semi circle of 100 Island monkeys touching noses with the guys and kissing the girls on their cheek, Maori are always greasy and smell bad and I wanted to puke after, but fuck was that some cheap hectares.

I only go into muh dik-ing mode with American girls

Gooks are yuck
>t. 9 inches

Sort your people out leaf. Its almost stereotypical at this point.

city maoris are just wannabe amiercuck niggers

How's the free uni going?
t. Fiordland sheep farming White boy iwi

Why do I care about a woman's pleasure? This is what happens when you give to much.

This, amerocunts infect Maori youth with rap

All those shitty new maori gangs are because of rap

Also black children are ugly, let alone mixed children.

>mixed euro/nignog

all maoris are mixed because your grandparents were all bleached from the brits

Give me the quick rundown on Maoris

They look far more human than Abos

That's just a hongi which is a maori greeting... you touch foreheads and breathe deeply. They only ever do it at welcoming ceremonies (powhiri) so 10 to 1 that bitch is a tourist anyway

go to bed faggot

Sure wish I could turn back time to when Rangi the farmhand was happy to receive his loaf of bread for a weeks work, and didn't ask questions when he was shipped off to fight screaming turkeys.

They descend from mongoloids

Safe space for bullied countries when?

They are smarter and better fighters then abos, in their natural environment I'd consider them to be the best shitskins on par with the Norse, but the second you drag them into a city and away from a bush they turn into complete nigger abo hybrids that fuck everything up.

Are those moa? Shit it's crazy to think that 12 foot birds existed.

Fuck the Moa, the haast eagle in the picture used to fly off with 10 year olds back in the day.

Can't lie, the contrast between black and white is simply too aesthetic.

>on par with the Norse

Think about the fact that Theropod dinosaurs were pretty much giant ostriches and it's even spookier

She sure showed Dad

>Take a boat from the islands to nz around 1080ad
>Develop a basoc warrior culture
>Brits invade
>Lots of battles
>Ends pretty peacefully co.pared to other colonizations because Maoris agreed to a treaty and didn't mind the whites as long as they were nice solar the other way around
>Most wars were because of breaking the rules of the treaty
>Maoris didn't write or read so the whites kinda fucked them over with the treaty

That's because they are... abos drifted away on their shit continent and lived there for 40000 years without evolving

Nobody knows where the maori came from (some people say hawaii) but they came in these big longboats kinda like vikings and went full on amazonian on the poor cunts who were here first and then they just settled in and became your typical native savages

abos are homo erectus