Homeland's Mandy Patinkin On Muslim 'Fear': White Men In Government, Military Are The Problem

youtube.com/watch?v=9h1xZSlfj8k

this guy is such a fucking Jew. i saw him interviewed on 60 minutes and I went from only being mildly annoyed by him to really hating his guts and supporting a real holocaust. He is super Jewish and proud of it, almost like a personification of the Talmud.

Fucking shitty. I loved him as that father figure character on Dead Like Me and his role as Iniho Montoya. I guess you have to separate the man from his work. Who is to say he's not acting here too?

>hollywood jew hates white men, jerks about islam
Such a shock

WHAT TIMELINE ARE WE IN

You fucked my timeline prepare to die!

Don't make me hate Inigo Montoya. Why can't they just shut the fuck up.

Homeland is literally -- literally -- Israeli government propaganda intended to justify the "special relationship" and demonize disgruntled veterans who come back from Wars For The You Know Who's with funny ideas about knocking over Arab governments somehow not being a good idea. The original version in Israel was about that poor bastard who was held hostage by Hamas for years, saying he would come back brainwashed. Tldr stop paying attention to celebrities.

A false alien timeline bent on killing real humans.

Do your job human.

>jewish mediocre actor thinks he knows best about what is good for managing superpower built by white men

This is just another level of hypocrisy. How can you burgers withstand it??

The military don't get a fucking say in politics. At all, except through voting. Everything else is them following orders.

How goddamn fucked is this guy in the head?

>shill feeding the bait on fox news

damn it...
I just finished season 3 homeland and I had so much respect for this guy's acting ability.
This fucking ruined the show for me

All his criticisms can be perfectly applied to Israel against the Palestinians. This show was probably made by Jews, financed by Jews and written by Jews. Such a disingenuous prick. The more I hear crap like this the more I see Hitler was right.

>he cries out as he strikes you
US military is controlled by Jews, too.

No no. Separate the man and the character. They're two different people. Just like bill Cosby and Theo huxtable they're two different people

what a dirty kike. Homeland season 1 was fucking great tho.

The show's based on an Israeli original series and was developed for Showtime by two Jews.

wage war against muslims and take their land by parasitically controlling the US government and military.

>white men are to blame.

these people are such duplicitous, sick fucks and more and more people are waking up to that fact.

>The show's based on an Israeli original series and was developed for Showtime by two Jews.

Suspected as much. I don't have a TV and wouldn't watch garbage like this if I did.

Yes, goy. allow more muzzies into your military. you're not an antisemite, are you?

>mfw people can still be "surprised" by jews at this point.

The majority of governments on earth are non-white. How are they working out?

It's always (((white))) people who have such hatred for other whites

(((anglo))) isn't just a meme

Why is Inigo Montoya being such a faggot?