They're going to keep forcing Chelsea Clinton down our throats until we like it

They're going to keep forcing Chelsea Clinton down our throats until we like it

You can just ignore her you know.

nosejob

Gross wtf. Is she even bills daughter? She looks nothing like him. She looks like a total kike

What do you get if you cross a crooked lawyer and a crooked politician? Chelsea.

Damn, there are college graduates younger than that joke. I feel old now.

Dear babby jesus,

Please let that worthless cunt Chelsea Clinton run for office. I want to see her torn apart in the media, and disgraced, as she deserves.

Thanks in advance, and praise your daddy!

Democrats party and all their media trying to shill for their freak and disgusting trash, are disgusting.

Only brain dead animals would fuck or accept any shilling of this disgusting party and any corporation or media shilling for them.

They are vermins, nope, i don't even masturbate for this disgusting piece of disgusting shit, don't matter how you try to shill, Clintons are shit, and i hope democrats party gets fucked and lose all their shit lobby

Hey lets pretend that this random trash clinton is something or anything who peopel wants, lets pretend that we aren't shilling for garbage clinton dinasty

Die

Democrats party

What is her facial expression trying to convey?
Seriosly, it's fucking unsettling,

Is she a lesbian?

Oh Joy... She has her mother's affectionate smile...

like her mom?

when you have a million dollars in plastic surgery, there are only so many facial expressions you are capable of

she's married and has a kid, I think she did the "I'm bi/gay/experimenting" thing in college.
she's even less likable than her mother. When they installed her at the Clinton Foundation, people that had been with the Clintons since the beginning started quitting. Apparently behind closed doors she is an insufferable cunt.

i'm just for 'it' to be posted

They would have taken at minimum 100s of shots and THAT was the best one. Kek.

and she was the lucky one. seems Hill had at least two abortions before Bill convinced her they needed a kid for their political careers

She looks like a kike. Ugly bitch.

*waiting

She learned by watching Bill.

This is amazing.

Sorros keeps shilling for her. The Clinton's must literally be the public face of corruption. What justification does this worthless woman have to be considered for president?

"My Dad was a two termer that used his predecessor's economic policy to make the country prosperous while he dicked every bimbo he could, and my mother was a warmongering nightmare that failed against a black dude with almost no political experience and then failed again, but this time against an orange dude with NO political experience"?

those mom thighs stuffed into those pants like sausage

It's going to be Ivanka vs Chelsea in 16 years. blegh

>doesn't know what to do with her arms and hands because the Clinton's are no longer human
>Makes the exact same face I've seen Hillary make

>Apparently behind closed doors she is an insufferable cunt

NOOOOOOOOO REEEEEEEAAALLLLY?

gotta keep her fresh in the minds of the people or else they will forget who she is

>variety
>reshing failed political dynasties
makes you think

Those are some nice nipples.

>lazy nipple
She just keeps getting worse

she actually looks like a god damn skeleton

Nightmare fuel.

she is disgusting.
no amount of shoving works.
havent they learned from her mom?
she's even doing the maniacal toothy grin.

>Apparently behind closed doors she is an insufferable cunt.
i can see it in her face and mannerisms.
i know her type.
you're absolutely right

soros has a hardon for political dynasties. they are easier to control. if you let some random orange faggot be president, he might not do what you want. But some dumb cunt whose parents have been in your pocket their entire life? easy.

this

that photoshopped body holy shit lmao
why haven't we gassed these faggots yet??

Too bad the random orange faggot is a card carrying member of the NY elite and both he and his heir Ivanka have already been (((compromised))).