On a scale of 1-10, how degenerate is it for a woman to eat her own placenta after giving birth?

On a scale of 1-10, how degenerate is it for a woman to eat her own placenta after giving birth?

womenshealthmag.com/mom/placenta-recipes

what in the fuck this is a thing?

0. While it may be considered strange by polite society, it's packed with vitamins and minerals and helps her replenish nutrients lost during childbirth. There's a reason other animals do it.

-∞, it's necessary.

what the fuck is wrong with you people

Placenta is full of nutrients. More than bone broth you beta turds.

Pagan bullshit

Nothing degenerate about it. The same way there is nothing degenerate about breast feeding.

I mean it's not like they're eating raw beef after they've pushed it out. They dry it up and take it as a pill. Still pretty fucked up desu, but to each their own.

a placenta, cant you read?

its not degenerate at all, when my wife gave birth to her son, we at the placenta, its high and iron and good for you, tastes a big like sweet pork

>They dry it up and take it as a pill.
What? No, they eat it raw, right after the birth. That's the whole reason to eat it. It's quite a sight.
What's your problem?

>it's not degenerate because I did it

Fuck off degenerate.

>On a scale of 1-10, how degenerate is it for a woman to eat her own placenta after giving birth?

Depends

Post apocalyptic wasteland after giving childbirth in the middle of the woods. definitely 1

Comfortable modern society where "replacing lost nutrients" isn't an issue since resources really aren't scarce, at least a 7.

is this a new fetish?
If im low on iron i just take a iron bar chessecutter

>My dog gave puppies and ate her placenta
>Ask mom if humans do that
>It's gross

I imagine its gotta be the most nutritious substance a human could ingest, I also wish breast milk was thing instead of cow milk.

I'm honestly not even sure what is or isn't a fetish anymore. People have sexualized everything.

People wonder why I don't interact with others.

omg this cuck ate his wife's placenta lollll

>uncle bred greyhounds
>present for many a pupping
>have to remove any stillborn pups or mamma will eat them
circle of life

Somewhere in here is a muslim joke

One of my good friends has this fetish. He's obsessed with how nutritious it's supposed to be, and talks about all the different ways he might cook it.

We came up with a crack pot idea to hire women to have very late abortions and harvesting the placenta's to sell to a very high end health conscious market for big bucks.

Best handled by midwives tho

>idea to hire women to have very late abortions

thisisbait.jpg

10. You might as well eat a baby you sick fuck. Know what else eats babies? Pigs! And they also eat their own shit. Why don't you start eating your own shit?

A sane person in this thread. This world is so gone and weird.

Seriously, eating the afterbirth is for fucking beasts.

>white people

Hey I mean if you're desperate or whatever then fine, but they give women prenatal vitamins that they take even until they're done breast feeding. Getting food isn't that difficult where you're only eating once a week.There is no good reason to eat placenta other than virtue signaling.

I'd rather have polenta.

>implying this isn't done by all those muslim niggers in africa after they mutilate their babies genitals.

Not my issue, and definitely not a political problem up to debate. Who gives a fuck?

999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,^2

You think all cultures are the same?

>her son

I wouldn't say it's degenerate, but I'm not sure I see the point unless you live in some extremely fucked poor country.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was normal for humans at some point in time, but what's the point doing it when you have BASED BROCCOLI in the fridge?

Placenta restores the nutrients a woman loses during birth and pregnancy. There is nothing degenerate about it.

>nutrients
Take a multi v after instead