The fuck is you still doin with yo pants on, you pinche gringo? Take dem bitches off and show me ur culo, Chico!

>The fuck is you still doin with yo pants on, you pinche gringo? Take dem bitches off and show me ur culo, Chico!
Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JbRqoz_FBa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finally relevant:
youtube.com/watch?v=JbRqoz_FBa8

I don't racemix, nor am I attracted to aggressive apes, so you might as well just shoot me.

>tfw you want the maid that cleans your office to say this too you so bad

>Spanish slang
>Asian eyes
>Asian symbols and letters on bandanna

Are you actually this stupid?

i saw this nigger in portland in 2008. My girlfriend loved him because he reminded her of her ex. Fucking bitch.

Mexi eyes are pretty Asian, especially if they're dirty indio.

Kill the spic.

Can I keep one as a pet?

>Speak English you wetback cunt

Iguanas or Mexicans?

>woman
Where's your dick lady? So kill me. We can pretend I am Adam

Still doesn't explain the tao bandanna... or the body type for that matter...

This thread is not representative of Mexican culture and intellect.

Reported

I guess i have no choice, but if she pointed the gun at me id punch her in throat first chance i got

is that a millennial thing those wat do thread ?

god you have to be retarded, this shit belong on 9gag

This. I want them to keep bad mouthing me and giving me shit, even if I'm fucking the shit out of them. It's like a mix of male physical dominance and female verbal dominance.

Mexican iguanas.

Do you not see that crucifix in the background?

the girl is clearly Philippino i which the op would kill himself painfully

I'm sorry I don't speak cheese crisp.

get beheaded and gutted by the MS13 gang that slag gets drilled by

>pistol grip on a shotgun
fucking haram senpai

kys brayan.

Fugg

Even reading that in the garbage accent pissed me off. Why do Lah-TEEE-noh accents make my blood fucking boil? I'm at 616 goddamn degrees.

LOW TEST

came here to post this

Proceed to grape her

LOW TEST

do what any man would do and grab her by the pussy

Calla te el hocico, perra. Ve te para el otro lado de La Wall.

I've seen many latinas with slanted looking eyes. Its the heavy makeup and Mestizo facial characteristics

Most girls who act like this also love to be dominated sexually so the best course of action would be to take off your clothes grab her by the throat and before you actually fuck her (as she will be enthralled by this point by my massive white cock and sexually aggressive behavior) i would knock her out cold and run

Thanks for the AIDS user.

Do chicanos actually speak like this?

Go down to Baja for a spell and you'll see plenty that look like that, lad. I thought it was strange too, because I had been used to spics that congregate around here being extremely round and brown.

Jokes on her, femdominatrix rape fantasy is my fetish

>TELL ME ABOUT PUTAGIRL! WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE MASK?!
>Maybe she's wondering why you would knock a woman out and run before fucking her

They do

C.U.C.K

They're noble savages

>wake up in strange house
>crucifix on wall
>Asian looking bitch speaking with a distorted Hispanic accent
>holding a shotgun and wearing a bandana, otherwise almost naked
>telling me to strip
If you were to fuck that girl, you'd be going far beyond sticking your dick in crazy m8

Not not really. Chicanos wouldn't use that much spanish nor would they ever say "gringo". If anything the original "chicanos" would say "gabacho" but you don't hear that term that often, anymore.

Violently send her back ;)

Her tits are too small desu

my can-nigga

>tfw no tsundere chola gf to slowly but steadily turn into a good adjusted citizen and a top tier mother to our children

why even leave

Wouldn't be my first ro-day-o there, friend.

i think its mostly an east la thing. occasionally you get larpers elsewhere though.

You have to go back.
>hop in ID
On a pogo stick.

Judging by that pic, three of them are already mothers.

Wrestle the gun from her. Inform her that she's now a maid and sex slave.

C U C K

U

C

K

Remove cartel filth

N-no t-th-thank you, I like having my cock and balls attached to my body

Just wrestle the gun out of her effeminate, weak hands, call ICE, and then shoot her in the fucking jaw anyway.

Iquanas are dirt cheap because there is a shitload of them in the petrade and a shit load of them that need new homes because most people can't handle a 7 foot lizard which can be really nice or really mean depending on it's personality
So yeah, you can get one. They are cheap to feed, just feed them greens, veggies and fruits. They come in the colour red to

I might show her my culo if she showed me her pechos.

There's still hope for you Deutschbro

And they taste like chicken!

It's like 10 bucks USD for a good quality hatchling, but you can easily adopt one for free because there is always iguanas that need homes as well

Smash and dash

Um. sorry but I have no idea what you just said you want to borrow some pants or something? Would be a good idea because if you go outside here wearing basically nothing you'll freeze to death very quickly

good goyim, keep posting that jew.

sorry i don't speak mexican

Males usually get aggressive and territorial to their owner during mating season and females can often never be aggressive
I heard that sometimes males will be protective of a female owner during mating season because it can sense that she's female

I would point to the cross and give her a lecture on why we have to wait until we're married to have kids.

I would grab a sweatshirt and put it on her.

Remove her bandana and replaces it with a cross.

Finally, I would tell her to put down the gun so she can make us coco and come cuddle me by the fire.

Actually some people say that most males aren't even aggressive. But if you get one, do a lot of research and be prepared for the worst

My fuckin DIIIICK

Reminder to sage

Is that really necessary? He already said he was from Portland.

>clearly Philippino

You've never seen a Filipina in your life, have you?

Oh no, how could this be happening?!

I sure hope you don't restrain me with those handcuffs over there and I really hope you don't use that riding crop.