Quebec

How can the Canadian people justify the existence of this cancer cell?

like it or not, when the large portions of the country are overrun with nonwhites in the coming decades, quebec will probably one of the last bastions of actual canadian (english/french) culture, and I'm ok with this. Quebec outside of montreal breeds a strong resentment towards the kebab peoples.

What about the newfies? or nova scotia?

They tried to leave twice but they don't want to give up the gibs.

Some Quebecois are alright but many are pompous dick holes, just like any French nation. Their draconian language laws are cringeworthy as well.

yea they should be fine too. canada really is a hodgepodge of different identities separated by thousands of kilometers. I think it's up to those communities to decide their own fate, if within their power. We're just too big to exist as a nationstate with a core identity, with this few people. Sure we could import the third world by the millions and try to fill in the gaps but then, what's the point? We'll have already lost "canada." I see Ontario splitting from the golden horseshoe/degeneracy region. Quebec can be standalone, as can BC. ALTA/SASK/MAN alliance? Maritimes can stick together too? And the north? Well I haven't really thought of that one/

>be on pol which fights for nationalism day and night
>french canadians have mild nationalistic language laws, it's cringeworthy

Hey you stop that. Quebec is OK.

Can you explain your point ? I get it you don't like french but you got to acknowledge the fact that they want to preserve their culture the same as you.

Not Canadians' fault, it's ours. Should've gotten rid of them or sent them to the US/France when we had the chance

>Not knowing that the tipping point of the referendum were the 55k immigrants that were fast-tracked for citizenship so they could vote at the last minute

Read a book, user.

Even if the yes vote won the legality of it would have halted any kind of separation for years and years. Technically Rupert's Land would be taken from Quebec and returned to Britain, and a huge chunk of Quebec would no longer be Quebec clay.

Then there is the maritime problem. Canadians would likely want access to the maritime on the south side of the St. Lawrence. So there would be a big dispute there as well.

Quebec would become a strip of along the st. Lawrence. Nice property, but you'd be first on Canada's foreign aid list

Here's a good read to put into perspective the relation Canada has with Quebec posted by user a couple of days ago.

>Quebecois are the dindus of Canada

hahaha what a load of shit

Is it adjusted by race ? There's a lot of shit skins from francophone country in Quebec for the gibs.

They should be burned in nuclear fire, you want to know how the chinks were able to over run this country? The Quebec government sold them citizenship knowing full well they wouldn't settle in Quebec and would infest the rest of the country, Quebec is literally the Jew of the provinces.

Quebec is less cucked than canada tho. Quebec was there before the brits colonized the upper USA and did not assimilate to the Brits immigrants. Canadian are being assimilated by sand niggers, niggers and chinks. Quebec > Canada. Stop cryin and learn from them if you want to save the Canadian culture and white race.

When the rest of Canada bring mass immigration to rig the referendum vote, it's not that they did not want to give up the gibs.

The anglo parasite calls us cancer. Cute.

What I read from your picture is that Quebec is the Bull and Alberta is the cuck.

You're just jealous that we have a national identity.

Pretty ironic how they're going to get eliminated the way they tried to eliminate us. It almost make me believe in karma.

In a few decades they'll all have to speak brown or yellow. kek

Honestly when I was in Canada the only place that actually felt Canadian was Quebec

Every other province just felt like a different US state

Based Quebec is cucking the rest of the country.

That's how it's done boys!

this senpai
Quebec is a beautiful province and only anglocucks hate it

Quebec is literally the only part of Canada that's decent.

Are you retarded? Fucking leaf...

Vive Québec libre

Not as cancerous as the caliphate of Ontario and the emirate of Albertastan

LOL Canada is so cucked

Vive la Québec

Hurry up and give BC its independence so we can boot out all these fucking ch*nese that Ottawa made us let in

Quebec should just annex all of Canada and have the french run the show but keep the official language english.

oh wait that's the parliament

Crisse de calice de tabarnak d'osti de sacrament

Quebec is beautiful and every last one of you leafs should be ashamed for ever thinking otherwise.

She is part of the empire too.

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? I expect to see you in church son.

>Alberta is the cuck
It's true folks

Va te faire foutre

t. frustrated block unable to learn french

Cancer of Canada is Quebec ?

Are you sure it's not Ontario and only Ontario?

>it's based to act like a leech

nu/pol/

French is retardedly over-complicated though. I graduated high school somehow and I still can't properly write in french without making a shit ton of grammatical mistakes.

What you really mean is even if the Yes won you Canada would have invaded quebec if it had to to steal the land. Dont lie colonized asshole we owe that bastard queen nothing as we owe the reste of canada nothing.

Im from a small town in qc, i speak french and broken english. Sorry to my fellow Canadian, but we all hate you blokes. You haved ruin our nation history and our historical family roots with your degenerate british cunt culture. Never we Will fight for this shit hole country, we feel like Quebekers, not Canadians. Mother Land is Quebec for us. And we feel more americans than europeans too, so fuck off with your so-called british european monarchy

criss avec un e, sacrament de viarge t'es pas sur facebook icite ferme la porte on chauffe pas le dehors

Even the french make a shit tone of grammatical mistakes, you dont have to talk perfect french but i must admit the base are harder to get than most language, it offer a whole more range of possibility when you want to express yourself thought. You should have kept at it like any other language you have to practice and force yourself to learn new word. grammar come after.

Anglo cucks failed To assimilate us

Merci confrère de l'église catholique romaine. Puissions-nous un jour vaincre les anglo-saxons

Look at an old map. Rupert's land belonged to the Crown. It was given to the Province of Quebec, not the Country of Quebec. That land is not for a free Quebec.

Quebec guy here. We're not all cucks with an inferiority complex hating on anglos. Most of us would love a strong, united, western country. The crazies are just more vocal.

Le PQ de Lévesque et Parizeau offrait des politiques de rapprochement avec le monde occidental blanc - libre-échange. Ce que tu appelle syndrome du colonisé est chez toi le syndrome de Stockholm, fils de putain

Well, before Trudea Jr. I was strongly against the separation of Quebec. But since Trudeau is even cuckier than his filthy dicktator loving father, I trully wish Quebec could become a country before Trudeau ruins canada's identity.

I get you, but I very much doubt that having the PQ and Libs rule on a federal level would be any better. Playing ping pong with the population like its been doing for decades.

And aside from that.. the NPD is miles better than our minor parties, which are pretty much purely based on ideals, not rationnality. They couldn't in any basic way even run the country in a shitty way, it'd all go down pretty quick.

That and, were independance to happen, most of the skilled workforce would move out elsewhere in Canada or to the US. It'd become a ghetto land pretty fast.

Not saying the country is perfect, but working on it is the most hopeful bet I think.