Uh oh

Uh oh
say goodbye to trump

Uh oh
fucking saged you shit

>Unter Mensch

how many times has drumpf been impeached now?

>Lithuania has a money laundering tape
Does this dumb kike unironically think rich people personally launder their own money?

Saged

Why do these twitter liberals always have all this crazy Russia spy novel information on Trump? Where can I go to get educated like her?

huffpo and kurt eichenwald

All these tapes and not one leak. Meanwhile Wikileaks has been dropping ass destroying bombs on the CIA left and right for months, plus the emails. Wikileaks is not the only whistleblower outlet and trump was the most despised feared and hated candidate we have ever seen but...not one leak of all this damning evidence. i call real total bullshit.

Yeah....real legit source there. Confirmed...OP is a flaming faggot.

So there was surveillance of Trump and Trump associates then? I thought that didn't happen. Hrmm really activates my almonds.

>Wikileaks is not the only whistleblower outlet
No but it sure as shit is the only credible one left no matter how much leftists whine

Get the fuck out of here with that shit.

Stop posting this crazy bitch here. She's just saddening.

Legend has it that Louise Mensch's Jewish husband has a massive cock that he would regularly shove down Louise's throat, leaving her choking and spluttering for hours at a time. After years of these marathon blowjob sessions, the accumulated oxygen deprivation has scrambled this poor little Anglo girls brain, leaving the mess we see on twitter today.

Wait... She's larping with 0hour now? She just lost the little smidgen of credibility she had left.

This woman has a wet brain from doing too many drugs

Kike Buchenwald is going in the oven feet first.

This is why Twitter is good at times, we get to watch the insane musings directly from a mentally compromised woman while she's having a break down.

She's dumber than a bag of rocks

> OKAY GUISE THIIIIS TIME HES IMPEACHT

also, checked

I say we invent more BS 'Russian Trump Blackmail' And send it to the media like we did with Golden Showers again. Whose with me?

Oh, I'm sure this time is really the time Trump gets impeached. I'm sure it'll be released sometime after Rick Wilson's October surprise.

Seriously, though, is she just doing this for attention? Why would anybody with two brain cells to rub together even give this person the time of day? Are they really so desperate for information that incriminates Trump and validates their hatred that they'll listen to any raging lunatic that claims they have secret proof of wrongdoing?

God, what a pathetic existence.

>Folks

The way they use this word troubles me for some reason.

AHAHHAHAHA IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT DRUMPFSHITS