It's been settled that the Aboriginals are the ugliest people roaming earth. But who takes second place as the ugliest...

It's been settled that the Aboriginals are the ugliest people roaming earth. But who takes second place as the ugliest, Somalians or Indians?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.hindustantimes.com/hollywood/priyanka-chopra-voted-second-most-beautiful-woman-in-the-world-beyonce-tops-list/story-sBxe63r1j9IXzjjb6CuuXK.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

an hard one, Indians are ugly as a species, while somalians are ugly at an individual level

I roll for somalia

To the untrained eye, Somalians look like basic niggers, and niggers can still, somehow, get other races to fuck them, even if it's low self-esteem whites/asians/spics on camera or otherwise. However, I never, and I mean never see Indians land pussy.

Pajeets can't even land fat, lonely White bitches. The reasoning is probably because they're ugly AND beta. They're just horrible in every way and possess no real talent in any conceivable category.

Winner = Indians. H1B can't save you human shits.

muslims

Somalians
Indians close second

Dravidian Indians*
Northern half is heavily bleached from multiple Aryan invasions.

This

Any westerners got experience in India? Are the girls all over you like Japan? I'd love to smash some hotty bom-bottis

Goddamn pajeets either have zero charisma or zero self awareness. It would be depressing if it wasn't so funny to watch

Indian

Caucasian > Negroid

always

Some Somalians can be qt

Indians is the shittiest, ugliest, disgusting race of all. I believe they can't land even Abo pussy.

Brazilians

somalians are uglier by far

>tiny heads evolved to dissipate the african heat
>world's most violent people
>will resort to cannibalism even in a western country after only a day without food

She is mixed, somalian genes is the most recessive of all blacks, that's why some of them look "hot" for whites, those ones are mixed with arabs or whites.

DA

WHAT DO KEK MEAN??

XD

Somalis
>pic related, she's Indian

This. Southern India is full of people so black that reminds you of subsaharian Africa. Northern India is what Bollywood shows and actually have some decent girls.

Not a race inbreed

Top kek. Fukken saved.

U mad?

Abo>Somalian>Indian>British women after 12yo

Glad Sup Forums agrees that Abos are indeed the ugliest human-esque creatures walking the planet. idk if we should even classify them as humans.

I'd say Somalians come next, as they look like aliens to me. Or maybe the pygmies of the Congo.

Radical Leftists?

Not even a contest. I've seen many Indian women I'd love to wet my dick in, but I know that there does not exist a Somali I'd even hate fuck in a pinch. Not even with OPs dick.

wrong

Mexicans, specially indigenous and people from south they are really ugly in a morbid and twisted way.

Somalians for sure. There are some attractive Indians. There are no attractive Somalis.

Liverpudleans

I feel really bad that /pol looks down upon us Indianbros

m.hindustantimes.com/hollywood/priyanka-chopra-voted-second-most-beautiful-woman-in-the-world-beyonce-tops-list/story-sBxe63r1j9IXzjjb6CuuXK.html

Italians would be a close third.

>Online voting
You know how Sup Forums votes down those Sweden Islam videos? Same here, there are facebook pages full of thousands of Indians who shill such polls and get their people to the top. Also Priyanka Chopra isn't hot, a 5/10 at best.

Also
>/pol
Go back to R/India

Definitely, DEFINITELY, the fucking lightbulb headed, buck toothed, sub-human, full-retarded Somalis

>somalians are ugly at an individual level
Uh sweetie, pic related is David Bowie's wife, a hot piece of ass from Somalia.

my cousin is half white half indian and my god i want to fuck her. i love caramel

I think Somalia is the most disgusting place on the universe.

New Zealanders.

We are not a race, joto.

He's not lying. Send help.

Indians are pretty ugly as fuck.
I'd say Muslims are the ugliest next to Aborigines, though.

Indians are fucking ugly m8 but are bro tier.

Stay mad m8

Sorry, it has been settled. Mexicans are refrigerators with facial hair.

ayyyy

Agreed.

>tfw high IQ Dravidian.

Indian women are ugly short hairy wrecks.

>To the untrained eye
user, only one race on planet earth has a consistent fivehead and teeth that always look fake.

Your're being too hard on India. They're pretty aesthetic in their own environment

come to rural Auckland m8 we got qts and a lack of niggers compared with the rest of this shit hole country

The guy in your pic isn't ugly.

God damn thats fuckin funny af

Too many chinks and overpriced housing keeps me away. Studying in Wellington, but god the women are horrendously ugly. Things are better down south, but I'd honestly prefer overseas. Our women are fucking degenerate.

My vote goes for pakis

I think the issue is the lack of charisma in the ones in the west. Indian men seem significantly more attractive in what little bollywood I've seen, even the very dark ones. It's because they're actually charismatic in their own way in those.

I don't know if they're like that in real life but the potential is there is what I'm saying.

go fuck a sheep you kiwi fuck fucking chilly bin

People from Uzbekistan are pretty ugly

Nah! They're cute. Just may blow up your house.

Niggers and whites after abos. In that order.

rural auckland is asian free and good to know ill need a big fap folder in wellington cause im gonna be there next year for uni
do you speak English or are you a abo on google translate

Thank god somebody agrees with me, the aboriginals are always the blackest acting toughest and most fucking ignorent race out there. Most look fucking nasty and dress like they borrowed their clothes from somebody 3 sizes bigger.

Is the caste system still a big thing in India? I read somewhere that higher people of higher status in india and bangladesh tend to lighter.

Yeah I actually kinda am she's a qt

Is this guy supposed to be ugly. He looks like an Indian Tucker Carlson.

Wait...do you mean our aboriginals or Australia's aboriginals?

My vote goes to Somalians. I have seen some very beautiful Indian women but have never seen a good looking Somalian and since I work at Amazon I see plenty.

Were pretty ugly. Dont know about 2nd ugliest in the world though.

Our aboriginals, op is from america and most likely faces the same issue

I'd say Blacks because they are so simian. Also, South Indians are abos.

dont forget

Somalians literally look deformed.

t. Toronto

abos are descendant from indians
no - this isn't a meme or conspiracy

When she turns around.

Nevermind, just looked at australian aboriginals, yes 100% the worst looking race

The Congolese are way uglier than Indians or Somalis.

No, you retarded monkey, Somalians are Caucasian not Negroid.

Damn, Brian's been hitting the hormone pills I see

Somalie

hooj fukin rack tho

IS THAT YOU

Not that huge, but definitely quite a lot of hormone pills.

Nah you can tell she's the whole package.

Thats disgusting.

Add some flip flops and it's perfect

Unfortunately, it still is but it's vanishing steadily since people are getting married by their own choices rather then to the ones which their parents find for them.

Also, Northern Indians are mostly fairer than South but upper caste is most fairer of all.

I said it many times and will say it agian
There is no indian race
Going from the north to south,
You will see people who look almost albino to almost niggers
And they all act like niggers
Just the southern Tamils more so than others

Poor guy. To be fair, I saw the hottest fucking chick I've ever seen in Wellington. Literally ran to try talk to her, but by the time I got out of the shop and crossed the road she was gone. Reckon she got on a bus. Never seen her again.

North Indians > Somalians > South Indians

i/10, would poo in loo

is it like sucking on a turd?

Sudanese/Central Africans

Go back to punjab ranjeet

The English would probably come in third place

You tell me.

What you guys are saying is really hurtful.