United States of North America

What would happen if the US bloodlessly annexed Canada and Mexico tomorrow?

there probably wouldn't be any real difference for anyone 2bh

Mexico would get a lot better and the US would get a lot worse.

all the shitskins would immediately go north for the gibsmedats

You'd gain nothing of value.

US post quality would plummet.

Wouldn't they still get welfare if they stayed in mexico?

Mexican army would wrek us

>bloodlessly
Mexican army is our army now

Have you heard of the EU?

we'd probably attempt to burn the whithouse again, no offence.

debt jumps through the fucking roof as we have to completely upgrade the entire infrastructure of mexico
crime also jumps through the roof, as there is no longer a border in between the shitstain that is Mexcio and the US, so the scum can freely flow northwards

>canadians being proactive after their entire country becomes enslaved to the reefer jew

The USNA would be a single country, with the provinces and what not being turned into states or something, and respective governments being brought under the Federal Gov. Very different to the EU.
>Canadians
>Burning the white house

You use to be under heavy British rule and have a centralized government currently being ruined by a nu-male, you're not a country.

>annexing canada and mexico
good luck electing someone who's not a democrat ever again

why did you add Greenland? who wants that hunk of shit?

Just a picture I found. First that showed the mojor 3 as 1 country

This book isn't a bad explainer on what would happen if it was just Canada.

this
the time to annex them was 200 years ago
t. retard
greenland has a metric shit ton of resources underneath its ice, they just don't have the means to mine it

There would be no point at doing elections anymore because democrats would win every time.

>The USNA would be a single country
One of the major reasons the EU doesn't work is because of diluted representation.

The USA ALREADY has problems with this because of its size and large cultural differences. Adding Canada and Mexico of all places would exacerbate the problem.

Welcome them as liberators, like how Austrians reacted to Hitler annexing them, Heil Trump!

Isn it called the north american union ? It was signed and they do a meeting called the 3 amigos every years talkin about the implementation..

Each country in the EU has national sovereignty. The states don't. I'm sure that would make a difference, but I'm not very well informed on EU politics

You'd probably run away if it got windy again, no offence.

Removing one cuck lead country on talks about global warming of the Arctic Circle is always a win for the capitalists of America

Canada wouldn't do shit, other than having all those cucks vote in Senators would be gross, best to keep them in territory status for a while.

Mexico however would be a huge clusterfuck which is why it'd never happen.

Why the fuck would we want more Mexicans you fuckin nigger.

>bloodlessly

Just cleaning up the cartels in Mexico would be a bloodbath.

Also, I don't want Canadacucks voting on my politicians.

USA could have annexed Mexico.
US steamrolled through Mexico during the Mexican-American War. We were nice and let them have it all back. Told them to fuck off of Texas, though.

Canada not so much.
The War of 1812, etc.

Purely hypothetical. I know it would suck. Just curious about what pol thinks would happen
The government accepts bloodlessly. Not necessarily the cartels

California already has more gibs than Texas, for example Medi-Cal. Actually a lot of Americans and most Mexicans would probably want to get in to Canada. :-)

>Rest of the World: "Oh shit theyre expanding"
>WWIII """Allied""" vs Axis: the Rest of the World

Constitutionally the states are meant to act largely autonomously similar to sovereign nations with a uniting but unimposing federal law.
Successive US governments have just tried to make the US more and more like one big state though.

Wrong.

Liberals destroyed our country into a fuck mindset. We know that we're weak, and our military sucks. What most don't know is that it hasn't always been that way.

no. Mexico, enough said and Canada has too many liberals. if both nations' populations were deported to Africa then it would be great. you could allow the culturally enriched Canadians to return after 1 generation in Africa.

cleansing of Mexico would pose a problem. ridding cartels, gangs, other criminal syndicates.

there's the obvious language barrier.
even though just about every Federal form has a Spanish copy, there would always be a separatist sentiment among Spanish-speakers and Mexicans.
It would be the American version of Quebec.

So, Brexit was basically the American Civil War but without the war part

That will be the end of the U.S. as you know it. Willingly absorbing millions of SJW and drug cartels at ounce ? The civil war will be everywhere. God damn the blood bath it will create, shit I can't even..

We would also have the canadian version of quebec

It's clear that Canadians want to remain independent, as evident in history.

Regardless of your liberal occupation, they wouldn't be able to handle the 2nd Amendment and even the 1st Amendment when it comes to 'hate speech'

Indeed

No thanks burger.

If the western provinces seceded and joined the states tomorrow I'd be a happy leaf

the Wall gets a lot cheaper when you build it at the tip of Mexico

Just got to push all the Mexicans into south america...do it to the Canadians while you at it.

What would you call Mexico though, New New Mexico?

Don't worry, if we're lucky and Verohfstadt keeps up his antics we'll still get our war

You relationship with your border countries, it's like Coke and Pepsi, you need to keep the competition going, it's good for bussiness.

Hopefully we'd have a North and South Mexico, with the provinces acting as districts or something

There's much more coastline to patrol.

Wouldn't call Mexico anything. Just refer to individual states that already exist in present-day Mexico. 31 states total.

Canadian patriotism is dead. The Liberals successfully cucked the country in it's entirety.

The only thing holding us back from joining the states is the fact that most Canadians look down on the states due to their "social intolerance" and apparent brutality from high crime statistics.

on the condition that Vancouver is nuked

>obvious language barrier
how come americans suck at learning spanish but "low iq shitskins" learn english rather quick?

Still cheaper then building a wall.
>Trump cucks begone!

Well yeah, that's my point.

We'd have even more libtards and shitskins than we already had.

Isn't it a coincidence we stopped issuing statehoods when Israel came to be. The new US will be in the middle east.

Hehe

To elaborate on what anons saying, it's like how you'd refer to Dixie today.

Hey moron! fucking moron!
Greenland is Danish you fucking moron.

>Adding 31 democrat voting states
Republicans would bullshit it into 2 states
Americans have no incentive to learn spanish, while shitskins have 1 for english

BC can just become an extension of Cali. It's a stoner infested shit hole, save the capital city which is actually super fuckin nice

See

'low IQ shitskins' have nothing else to learn/focus on. IQ can be increased by education. It has more to do with education system within whatever country than it does genetics. Yes, genetics play a role but not nearly as much Sup Forums wants it to be.

English-based media is exported more than any other. Young people pick up on it fast, and adults eventually do as well.

And no we don't suck at learning Spanish. we shouldn't "have" to. I picked up 'kitchen' Spanish living and working here in Texas but I had no interest in doing so.

If you want to come here, do it legally, and learn English. Its just like when I visit Colima, I speak in rough Spanish, but I try and respect the local norm.

We wouldnt have to build a wall on our southern border anymore. Mexico already has one there

I figured one of you would open a whole new can of shit.
But I'm in no mood for pretentious autists. I never said it had nothing to do with genetics. Environment is just as important.

"This is one of the most important factors in understanding human group differences in IQ test scores and other measures of cognitive ability. It is estimated that genes contribute about 20–40% of the variance in intelligence in childhood and about 80% in old age. Thus the environment and its interaction with genes account for a high proportion of the variation in intelligence seen in groups of young children, and for a small proportion of the variation observed in groups of mature adults. "

Chew on that for a little while and go away. Stay on topic.

>The gap is mostly genetic
>50-80%

most Mexicans never really learn English. in fact the largest population of ELL students are second generation.

Mexico is sending its shit tier indians who can't even learn the language after being born here.

>It is estimated that ****genes**** contribute about 20–40% of the variance in intelligence in childhood

I even decorated it with asterisks.
Read.

That is still gigantic. 20% is the difference between average and retarded

I'm unironically an expansionist/continentalist, so I'd fucking cream myself.

So were the Danish West Indies

How fast would taco bell and jack in the box propagate towards mexico?

Are you telling me you guys don't have our "authentic american food" down there!

About as quickly as Texas Roadhouse and Texas Steakhouse propagated towards Texas, I would imagine.

Assuming that the Americans gave voting rights to their new citizens, the Mexicans and Snow Mexicans would vote in Democrat majorities from here to eternity.

Fuck yeah annex me all you want just bring me those deli dorito shell tacos

conservatives would lose every election ever in the future..

>Bloodlessly
No. I want Trudeau and his ilk swinging from trees. And if we take Mexico I want the lakes of cartel blood visible from low orbit

Greenland isn't part of Canada.

That's why we make them unincorporated territories for at least a few decades, if not over a hundred years, until their population is sufficiently Americanized.

Buying or capturing Greenland from Denmark can allow us to surround Canada from every side and then blockade them.

All of the cucks either starve or flee, leaving an empty country that we can Homestead Act 2.0 our way into.

There are only six big cities in Canada. Turn these into re-education camps, teach Canadians how to Republican and how to Alpha Male and you're set.

I'd rather just teach them straight from the holy text itself.

Hillary.

>implying

It's only a matter of time. Globalism is inevitable, and a single state like the one in your picture will form. It's already begun, and there's no going back.

The economy, definitely at Country level, and maybe worldwide, would plummet from the U.S. entering a war. There would be fighting between politicians and citizens about the annexation. It would likely cause a bloody, yet short war.