We must defend muh pure white women from refugees

>we must defend muh pure white women from refugees

Face it lads white race is done for, 100 years from now there will be billions of chinks,blacks and indians and whites will be in the hundreds with most being around 50 y.o.
Racemix with qt asian grill so not to see your future daughter blacked by some dindu

what the fuck Austria

>(((Scoopy)))
Rather dubious at best

Debunked. Scoopry is a "fake news" website literally. The "study" doesnt exist, the department that carried it out doesn't even exist.

I'll keep looking for the 13%. I wonder if they do anal.

report and move on

isn't that shia's wife?

Hey, look at that, fucking leaves.

that feel, I believe it

seriously how the fuck am I supposed to follow Sup Forums's advice and make white babies if I'd have to make a former coalburner a mother?? all women are trash nowadays

This

austria come one man we expect more from you roll for german proxy

That white girl sure has some big hands, and thick wrists, and small chest.....

CLEVELAND SHOOTER IS A HOAX - WHAT WE KNOW - T_Donald does not apply, you faggots are turning this board into reddit with your emotional bullshit, you faggots
>guy knows something
>shills in full effect (instantly call anyone with an objection to the story get bombarded with replies attacking the poster, not his content)
>Sup Forums suddenly loves blacks
>t_Donald promoting gun control

Past that:

>guy was already on the run because he knew something deep weeks prior to it
>news changes the story every 5 seconds
>suddenly white house and Ben Carson are promoting their new """""""""Housing""""""""" program for black neighbourhoods

Real Story:
>Guy knows something deep, probably about higher up in government, maybe even pizzagayte, who the fuck knows at this point
>social worker for children
>Went on the run a few weeks ago.
>Former Para-Athlete
>Cops / Spooks can't track him down
>Suddenly huge needs to get the community involved
>Hire black thug look alike to shoot random civvie / The face of the shooter and the face of Steve's old photographs do not match
>Instant witch hunt

How Sup Forums is involved in tracking him down:
>HWNDU was the bracing point for the weaponization of Sup Forums
>They believe they can use our skills against our own interests or against our own knowledge in tracking this man down

He's literally the New Chris Dorner.

>87% has fantasize
THEREFORE
87% OF WOMEN WANT BBC

Great journalism, desu lads, I would be one of the 87%+ of men that has fantasized about black women before

It's literally nothing

Fuck off, Daquan

Where do these shitty (((news))) sites come from and why are people so quick to treat their stories as authoritative?

>saged
>hidden

>My wife fantasized about black cock, but it's ok

If you have NEVER fantasized about about an Asian girl, or of any other race than white, then you are free to cast the first stone. But that is NOBODY HERE

>going with a chink
>not going with a fembot

Its mostly just fat chicks. Fat chicks have about zero sexual worth in the dating market except to be used as a cum dumpsters. They know niggers are desperate.

Thats pretty much it; women only date niggers to either piss of their fathers or exes Or because they couldnt get a real man.

Its sad really.

Same thing applies to white guys that exclusivly date asians, its the same degeneracy.

Move to a state with a lower density of black people. Here in Canada interracial is just a meme because the black population is so small.

Nobody on Sup Forums has thought of a none white

Link to the actual study or fuck off.