Australia

>australia
>white

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-18/government-abolishing-457-visas/8450310
3aw.com.au/news/autistic-teenager-bashed-by-group-of-sudanese-youths-on-the-bus-at-tarneit-20170418-gvmqjn.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we are still 82% white. fuck these sand niggers

Still have a fighting chance to reverse things. God willing Australian man

getting BLACKED

?
I don't see an issue here. This image is quintessentialy Australian.

Bigger chink problem than a nigger problem

True. Thanks for the diversity idea, dad.

That is not the real Australian Flag.

Meanwhile, outside Melbourne...

Reminder if your old man didn't do his daily dose of hard yakka in blue bonds you're not Australian

Think you'll find it is, mate, God save the bloody Queen.

Yes, we are actually. 92% white I believe.

Nigger you think you're diverse?

Let me tell you what real diversity is.

more like 60% after the old people die out

Looks no different to any of the state capital cities here.

82! Dafuq happened? It was 93 a couple years ago. Gonna have to wait for the census i guess.

nice to see some good goys to feed our dying welfare state.

fuck off bogan be proud of your cuck stamp it means you are a son of the old empire

you will always have a home here

This is why you don't let them in.

Save yourselves before it's too late.

it's much less, can't speak for other states, but NSW and Victoria are in the 70% range

It is too late in Canada anyways. Establishment and MSM is firmly on the side of globalism and multiculturalism. Redpilling normies here is a monumental task that the average Sup Forumsack cannot hope to accomplish.

It will probably take a terrorist attack on the scale of a nuclear bomb strike to change enough minds for the course to be altered at this point.

I don't fit in this country. I don't mind bogans but fr some reason they hate me. Also I'm a fairly shy and reserved guy but whenever I act like this, people mock and ridicule me. I can't be myself in this country so I put on this macho demeanor to mask who I really am. I'd kill myself but then I will miss out on sex robots.

At least they seem to be nationalist. Ignoring Sup Forums's obsession with racial purity, one nonwhite who is proud and willing to serve their country is worth 10 whites who hate their national identity.

The Eureka Flag really is fucking glorious.

When we do get a new flag it is the only real contender.

British Patriotism for a dead Empire is always funny. Like being part of the commonwealth actually means anything anymore.

Yeah qld is definitely getting worse. I go to a local festival every year, this year i noticed a dramatic increase in asians and poos. This is a rural town btw.

You leafs need to be annexed and given 20 years territorial status so some goddamn sense can be driven into your heads, except for maybe Alberta.

>one nonwhite who is proud and willing to serve their country is worth 10 whites who hate their national identity

A non-white who is culturally western is acceptable.

Communist and SJW whites are not and are destined for the gas chambers

Saskatchewan is pretty based for the most part from what I understand too. Rural Quebec is also pretty based.

Townsville is filled with poos. They work in every corner store and McDonald's and i see them everywhere walking the streets. So much for teenage jobs aye.

Whats with all the racism on Sup Forums today?

They look African and Asian, no sandniggers in sight

Makes me sad to think what could have been

Yeah theyve gone stupid qith the 457's. We have over a million now and theyre getting visas for food service industry.

This is dead on.

>be australia
>be 60% white

A kangaroo could easily beat it in a fight.

>A FUCKING ROO

Take the guns then flood the country with Muslim immigrants

>A non-white who is culturally western is acceptable.
Fuck off civic nationalist. They are only "culturally western" to abuse democracy and laws against us. Every single one is all for flooding the country with more of their kind.

A cucked white just needs their minds cleaned.

The White Australia Policy finished several decades ago. Almost nobody cares about race now, and many Aussies are proud to be bronzed!

Only 82%? Is it because you have a lot of Abos? Its similar over here, three of our largest territories/provinces are almost 50% native.

> and many Aussies are proud to be bronzed!
Hence the rise in male suicide

Thats probably because you don't personally know any assimilated non-whites.

>here is a picture
>so australia isn't white

oh ok

There is no such thing.

k

Nah, that's caused by feminism, weakening men

Lol the UK is totally fucked. Look at the constant WINZ by Islamists in your local councils & the PC lashing you give anyone like Robinson who tries to defend a once great county - you're too far gone already.
Australia is racing as fast as it can towards the same fate. We are importing Moslems from Africa & the ME en masse, giving them free everything and then supporting them with welfare for the rest of their lives as they DO NOT assimilate and DO NOT work. The one thing they do do is BREED. The females spit out huge litters, and yes, you guessed it, the more babies, the more money our government gives them. Meanwhile white Aussies are having 1.4 kids and suburbs that used to be safe at night are now patrolled by troupes of 6'6" Sudanese 20yos

It isn't anymore. Only Eastern Europe is and they are wedged between multicultural Russia and Pozzed Western Europe.

I don't hate my national identity. I just want the fucking smelly rapefugee sandniggers to go back. We are fucking full. End of story.

I'd rather my tax dollars go to aboriginals, the TRUE sand niggers, than to filthy persian muslims.

SALTY 457 Visa holder detected.

GO HOME YOU SHITSKIN!
LOL

Nah. We only have like 2% abbos. A lot were kulled and the remaining ones have high mortality rate.

They just scrapped them lol

Don't forget the convenient meth craze thats sweeping the whitest parts of the country.

Don't let aboriginals off the hook that easy theyre also responsible for fucking up the neighbourhood

>Young men can't get jobs because Pajeet has priority
>Farmers getting fucked over by either our government or chinks
Nothing to do with feminism

>(((collectivist)))

Fucking based. They better kick these fuckers out now.

Likewise. I am absolutely STARVED for intelligent conversation at work & in my social group. Only through catching up with old school mates who are now in UK US & EU do I get any intellectual stimulation. The average Aussie is a sheep who watches Channel 7 news and the AFL while eating spag bog and saving for their annual pilgrimage to Bali.

but aboriginals are OUR niggers

wearing a flag as a piece of clothing feels like a slap in the face... not patriotism

>457
I think they came hard on those recently. All those gooks who come here to study cooking at TAFE to get residency get fuck all now. Local tafe is still full of gooks though, like 90 % from overseas, 90% of which are asian

Australian kids aren't encouraged to get educated. I never was.

>while eating spag bol
I swer to God cunt, I fucking love that shit ay.

Yeah tafe was a meme. Cunts only went there cause they dropped out of school but still wanted the dole.

The Australian Bureau of Statistics paint a pretty different picture of overseas born residents.

Middle Eastern countries don't even make the top 10.

The 'swamped by Muslims' shit is a myth.

>TRIPS
>6000
>Perth's Postcode
>Kek has spoken

Well wearing it as a hijab is probably the worst desecration of a flag i can think of.

Absolutely abhorrent

>The 'swamped by Muslims' shit is a myth.
>U.K #1

>The 'swamped by Muslims' shit is a myth.
nigger, mudslimes have 20 kids per family

how many kids you got senpai?

As migrant to your country, I think this is great news.

The 457 program has been abused by both employers and immigrants from both ends at the expense of local Australians and their opportunity to secure a wide variety of employment - some of which is basic, with some being career fodder (finance, information technology, et al). This is especially applicable to younger Australians emerging from high school or Tertiary/University education.

Granted it's just talk from a sock puppet right now, but it will translate to great news should this spineless cocksucker actually deliver on it.

Just put a micro penis in your flag.
That would be representative of you Brits.

Melbourne is the greatest city on the planet. And the Collingwood Football Club is the greatest football club in the world. You non Victorian faggots give us a bad name loving the faggot NRL shit instead of your own country's goddamn national home grown sport. And then claim to be fair dinkum Aussies using a damn Victorian flag. Eureka Flag was Victorian You Faggot northern fuckwits.

Oh and I'm a Australian Liberal.. As in I fucken voted for Abbott and Turnbull. We love multiculturalism. You northern NRL loving fucken outliers can fuck off back into obscurity while us Big City folk get this country running smoothly again. And you Green bastards can fuck off back to your hick little island that is Australian in "name only" too. All the Green cunts should go back to Tas fucken mania. Adam Brandt should be first to get deported to Port Arthur. What a fucking cunt!

None. But my family are bogans and have at least 4 each. Those kids each also had their own children before 20.

TURNBULL ABOLISHES 457 VISAS
NIGGERS BTFO

>abc.net.au/news/2017-04-18/government-abolishing-457-visas/8450310

BASED
A
S
E
D

>melbourne
>white

Nu/sp/ shitposters are the worst shitposters.
You flunked out of Shitposting uni fuck off.

If you are NEET and not in STEM or make at least 6 figures or own your own business, then you are not white.

Read that carefully even if you are in education and you're not in a STEM field then you are not white.

i love when people say stuff like this. I'm pretty sure their still white.

This is what I'm talking about. Low IQ rabid detritus. Your typical Aussie.

I'm an Aussie in property maintenance, fucking a Dutch chemist. How does that make you feel whitboi?

pretty good rashmal, better try to get citizenship now before turnbull takes that opportunity away!

Wat u say u son of bich? I wil put my lulla in yor mother u piss dik bich boy

>every single one
As a Chinese Australian I would beg to differ,
I don't really want to bring the rest of my family over here, I prefer Australian culture to my own, I even celebrate ANZAC day since I had a relative who fought the Japanese during WW2.

That being said, I don't like your food and will gladly smuggle all the Chinese takeaway stores over here. We will take over your fast-food market from the inside out.

>Phug

>lebos
>Australian

>OI WHATS WRONG YA FOOKIN CUNT, DONT LIKE VEGAMITE?

Australians dont have culture, they are nothing more than dispossessed bongs

Glory be to God for dappled things –
For skies of couple-colour as a brinded cow;
For rose-moles all in stipple upon trout that swim;
Fresh-firecoal chestnut-falls; finches’ wings;
Landscape plotted and pieced – fold, fallow, and plough;
And áll trádes, their gear and tackle and trim.

All things counter, original, spare, strange;
Whatever is fickle, freckled (who knows how?)
With swift, slow; sweet, sour; adazzle, dim;
He fathers-forth whose beauty is past change:
Praise him.

That would actually be a pretty good meme to piss off the lebs. Find the niggerest of niggers and so long as they look Muslim, blame all their shit on Lebs.

>Melbourne
>greatest city

Fuck youre shit cunt.
I bet you eat burnings snags with tomato sauce instead of BBQ you poof, fuck off and eat some more onions, Abbot voter!

3aw.com.au/news/autistic-teenager-bashed-by-group-of-sudanese-youths-on-the-bus-at-tarneit-20170418-gvmqjn.html

anyone else sick of these sudo nigs?

Your fucking McRight mate.

It was you wasn't it.

Careful yelling like that, your rolls might fall out of your pants and untuck your shirt burger.

It's got plenty of culture, unlike you lot who switch between
>muh civil war
And
>muh civil rights

Fuck off Jerome, go back to the hood and listen to some Nicky Minaj, maybe if you keep eating your are might get as fat as hers.

nah mummy drives me, don't need to take public transport

>Chinese Australian
Choose one.

Kek

Lucky..