BIKE LOCK FELONIOUS ASSAULT - FACE + VOICE

liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261

this little bitch can be seen around 1:20, again, creeping up on a person being held down by in a scrum with antifa and then delivering a blow to the head with the U-lock. At some point the bandana around his mouth gets displaced and his face is seen.

Then someone in the crowd allegedly pulls a knife and he can be heard pointing and yelling "KNIFE KNIFE!" in a high-pitched nasal whine.

Apparently hitting someone in the head with a bike lock is cool but a knife is against the rules

As more footage becomes available someone will surely get a better view of his face

Other urls found in this thread:

mercurynews.com/2017/04/16/berkeley-trump-related-protests-end-with-23-arrests/
berkeleyside.com/2017/04/17/exactly-turned-downtown-berkeley-battlefield-april-15/
youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=yiRHocgNY6o&t=30s
liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millwall_brick
i.4cdn.org/pol/1492490154312.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=KWhwNjmrtUU
youtube.com/watch?v=bBpe5RM6iwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

With reality like this who needs tv

Have we had any luck with combing social media?

Not yet to my knowledge, just false leads so far

Why is antifa not just attacked on sight? They are clearly terrorists, I always cringe when I see the shouting matches and """debates""" going on in these protests, you're literally trying to communicate with someone attempting to brain you with a bike lock and end your life.

Get a helmet, a shield and a bat and kill them on sight for fuck's sake, beat them to death, beat them until their heads burst open.

Update: 21 arrested according to this source:
mercurynews.com/2017/04/16/berkeley-trump-related-protests-end-with-23-arrests/

Names of those charged with felony assault:

Michael Hornsby, 27; Willie Morning, 59; Geovanni Ramirez, 32; Tahtanerriah Sessomshowell, 26; Carlos Barbarossa, 29; Luke Dennis, 36; and Robert Peete, 52, face felony charges, according to the log.

Our guy could have been among those arrested and charged with assault

>With reality like this who needs tv

Too bad the normies don't realise civil war is much more entertaining then Netflix.

here's an even longer list of those arrested (various charges)

berkeleyside.com/2017/04/17/exactly-turned-downtown-berkeley-battlefield-april-15/

cant do that with cameras everywhere

Is there anyway to get mugshots of all that were arrested that day? I know some place release them very frequently.

an easier method is to track the fat girl with the shades then you can find him down the chain of friends

Another bike lock assault,

youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg

Horrific.

youtube.com/watch?v=yiRHocgNY6o&t=30s

Sascrotch was a part of 'oak roots collective', you can probably find some of her antifa buds if you look into that and you might find bike lock man.

That bike lock was a good weapon. It broke a helmet. He was using it like a hammer. That knob at the end acts as a force multiplier just like a hammer. Pretty deadly weapon.

What's wrong with knives? That'd be my weapon of choice if I had to fight another man in this shit. If two men fight and weapons are allowed it seems like a bladed instrument is fair. Reminds me duels in the past.

I would never involve myself in this shit cause I'd probably kill someone. If I was in public and someone hit me in the head with something then I would stab him in self-defense. Yeeeeah, fuck that. Wouldn't want to go to prison.

Think I'll just watch this shit from the sidelines. What's up with everyone in these videos not knowing how to fight anyway? Bunch of pussies. The Trump supporters should round up some guys from boxing and MMA gyms. Dude if a few men who actually knew how to fight got involved in this shit there would be knockouts left and right.

Fuckin'... a man punched a 95 pound woman and didn't even knock her out. None of these fucktards can fight in these videos.

There's always one guy on every thread, tweet or comment on every site.
>That guy can't hit for shit, not like a true fighter such as myself
>I wasn't actually there, nor will I ever be, but just so you know I'd beat everyone's ass
>Why didn't they just bring a knife and start stabbing people lol, I'd probably kill another man, but I'm not going to be there

please God, please, let a fight like this go down in Pittsburgh. I'm gonna wear my old football helmet and just fucking spear someone for shits and giggles

What are the rules for kicking people while theyre down? Can you get charged

I wish someone had brought napalm

>Why didn't they just bring a knife and start stabbing people lol

Hey, why not? Weapons were being used.

The police shouldn't allow this shit to go on because someone could easily die.

As I said, if the Trump supporters rounded up some men from the local boxing gyms there would be knockouts left and right, and possibly someone could die. A trained boxer is nothing to fuck with.

AHAHAHA TRUMP PUSSIES CAN'T STOP GETTING REKT

>B-BUT MUH TESTOSTERONE
>B-BUT MUH CONSERVADUHSM
>W-WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE REAL MEN................

YOU LITTLE FAGGOTS GET POPPED AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY AHHAHAHAHAHA

larping fag got beat lel

you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. -Charles Darwin

Back to r9k robot

WAAAAAAAH THE MEAN LEFTIES HURT ME SO BAD WAAAH ;_;
P-PWEASE SOMEONE HELP ME.........

i bet you're fat as fuck and a virgin weaboo lmao

AWWW IS BABY MAD?? BABY CAN'T STOP GETTING HIS ASS BEAT!! BOO HOO!!

God I was just looking through the profiles of these retards and they are epic assholes. They are like the fucking hippie idiots from that movie the green inferno. Appropriating Native American culture, wearing dreadlocks and nose rings gawking at crystals and using shitty camera filter.

YES
Here's a few quick and dirty screencaps. Only a matter of time now before he's being taken good care of by the brothers at the old big house.

WE GOT HIM

>replies instantly
i knew it

Go back to your cuck shed, Mike.

Ben Bultema

looks like the shit eating cuck that punched richard spencer. but that was in washington right?

Holy shit.... it's the "Fuck her right in the pussy" guy.

kek

>2017
>Not wearing a fucking helmet to one of these things

Are people retarded? Also are ASP batons/pepper spray not allwed in these places? Are they even legal in california?

it's easy to kill your kind. hand out free drugs and free housing in an old wharehouse, then burn that shit down. good night faggot.

BABY IS BAD AT Sup Forums AND CAN'T STOP THE TEARS
BAWWWWWWWWW STOP BEATING ME UP ANTIFA ;_;
T. I LOSE IN REAL LIFE AND I LOSE ON THE INTERNET TOO

FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

>realise civil war is much more entertaining
It is all fun and games until Russia invades.

>ASP batons
Illegal in CA

This is exactly what the elite want, the people fighting each other while they continue to rob this country blind. Good job goys, I hope you like the inevitable civil war that is going to happen in our lifetime. We'll see how tough everyone on here is after a good ole' starvation period. Trumptards and Antifa are both garbage

So obviously we should just sit around and let everything stagnate forever

Fucking idiot

The quickest way to end a civil war is an external enemy. Best to just sit back and enjoy it.

>Tahtanerriah Sessomshowell

>liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261

def this graham guy

compare with faggy whiney cunt here

instagram () com/p/BQbRCAjjLip/

911 now

GRA_HAM MC_DERMOT_T

instagram () com/p/BSR8j3GgM0P/?hl=en

check out the vid above of him being a fag

turn 21

total nigger

Reddit, the capslock is on the right side of the keyboard.

Reposting this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millwall_brick

This shit is funny. Buncha larpers fighting. I think this is how ISIS was started. Kinda scary looking at these losers and realizing they could be in charge.

some little jap cunt is getting niggered i see
go back to your waifu pillow and fucking kill yourself like all the other fat gays of your country

People probably already figured this out, but:
Look closely at u-lockscum's hair sticking out past his hoodie:
i.4cdn.org/pol/1492490154312.jpg
Tell me what you think, but to my eyes, this doesn't match that vegan Graham guy with the tattoo on his right arm. Looks like way too much hair to grow in 2 weeks.

Graham's associations are shady as fuck but he's not a match for ulock.

This doesn't rule out BB, though, whose only picture I see shows him with enough hair to match. Someone with curlier hair might also match.

"Graham Krackaz" also looks to me like a guy who doesn't grow facial hair fast (especially a problem on a vegan diet). His facial hair type grows well only on the very bottom and underside of chin, and mostly grows poorly everywhere else. His cheeks are poorly covered and his mustache is thin and light, especially in the middle.

So for him to go, in ~2 weeks, from his very short and somewhat thin facial hair, up to what ulock is rocking, is unlikely. Graham would probably look really damn whispy if he tried to grow that long. For other candidates, pay attention for facial hair thickness that can fit.

That looks like the cuck that punched Richard.

>liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261
The far-right and the far-left taking out each other. Poetry.

Yes you can. You just risk getting caught. There's a difference. If there are 50-100 people doing the same thing you are...you aren't going to be stopped.

Then it's amazing. They'd destroy California, and the fucking midwest wouldn't put up with their shit so they'd have nowhere to go!

Who cares about legality when you are talking about hurting people? Legality flew out the window the second you advocated violence, silly. Fucking go all the way if you are going to break the law. Fucking go for it!

This leaf gets it. The only way to debate with antifa is via phalanx tactics.

I'm thinking it's The Bandit

I enjoy how everyone calls this LARPing. Maybe people will start casting magic missile from their fingertips? With the assistance of an Armalite Rifle, maybe?

"I cast commie removal!"

Don't make us nuke you again

>white on white
wtf, people just taking to the streets and fighting it out

enhance

Sup Forums can find bike lock felon just by looking at sunglasses but not serial killing nigger.

I've been boxing and training muay thai since I was a teenager and I've been in fights involving tens of people before. When you're involved in a fight with that many people all of your training goes out of the window, do you expect people to be ducking and slipping like Floyd Mayweather?

This. The police should just set some basic ground rules like no weapons and no kicking on the ground and let everyone go at it, arrest only those that break the rules.

one is identifying a suspect, the other is locating a suspect you stupid fucking piece of shit

We used to make these in school, they fucking hurt

the berkeley police had a pdf of all arrested, but i couldnt get it to update

Why are there so many cucks living in Japan?

Couldn't find a white woman to fuck you so you have to fly around the world to fuck a reject Jap woman and make a miserable little Elliot Rogers hapa baby?

Never come back to the US

Agreed.

I'm glad the police backed down and let this unfold.

Ironically, the only thing saving Antifa is the law of the government they protest.

Too bad the police only took "weapons" from one side.

This dingledick was arrested.

the cops are in on it.
if they wanted to arrest them they would have done it. it's easy.
youtube.com/watch?v=KWhwNjmrtUU

anyone who cheers for cops, eat shit!

ahahaha little pussy faggots still triggered
WAAAH STOP BEATING US UP

why are you so weak? you NEVER win. why?? please answer me

Looks like their superiors have chosen a side doesn't it.

The guy in the car makes a very valid point in "That'd be a good question for the chief of police".

He doesn't want to get fired/harassed/forced to work a fucking gang area while simultaneously telling him exactly why they're hanging back.

They got ordered to not intervene.

>please answer me
>p-p-please pay attention to me, it's so lonely being a fat weebo, why don't the Japanese girls like me ?

ahaa look at you retreating
you can't even face the actual criticism
you admit you're all so cucked and weak pussies ahaha
KEEP LOSING

he's trying to be a smug son of a bitch

>Tahtanerriah Sessomshowell
u wot m8

Imagine for a second you're working as a cop. Your superior officer is a fucking cunt who will happily send you to some area of town where you're likely to get your ass shot down within a week.

Now what do you do when this guy gives you an order? Will you follow the order and keep your comfy beat or will you refuse to follow the order, face suspension or get sent to keep Los Aztecas Del Barrio in check?

It's a thing called self-preservation. Be it the job or your beat.

bump were getting shilled here lads

keep defending cops. see how that turns out.

Usually yes because they no longer present a threat to you if they stay on the floor.

Oh I'm not defending him, I'm merely explaining what he did. I'm a bit too old to believe in your "beat the 'fascist' pigs" rhetoric as well.

You'll grow up to see they're just people doing their job, eventually.

>tfw too hardcore to fight

We already know from prior "protests" that the police are ordered to stand down.
In non-liberal cities, the police go in and clean house.

Take them as hostages. Tie them up, don't hurt them past their submission.

at least i don't live in a country where i have to be told to not grope and pervs on ugly fucking (((women)))

This, somehow countries all over the world brawl over soccer and everybody comes out pretty much alright. Except Poland's hooligans

Zip cuffs. Make citizen's arrests on aggressors.
But DON'T go harming them any more than you have to.

baaaw poor deflecting weakfaggot
getting his ass kicked day and nightly by big scary antifa
how does it feel knowing you literally can't defend yourself?

That guy was fucking badass.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBpe5RM6iwc
last year, sacramento. they conveniently push the antifa away after they kicked the kid a dozen times.
keep defending them shill. i hope a cop breaks all your teeth when he does decide to not stand down.

Go away you nasty little nip bastard.
Where's a Korean when you need them

i don't live in a country cucked by antifa
we actually have a functioning society