Who's white, who's not?
Best white race?

>Afrikaner Boers

Input from tainteds welcome, but then after that kys

Other urls found in this thread:

suidlanders.org/
i.imgur.com/9aGqOD2.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How's the genocide going? Got your plane tickets for America yet? Don't wait too long or the nogs will go all Rhodesia on you.

Not a coward, burger. Blacks are physically far weaker than most Boers here and Suiderland awaits.

Wtf is white,bro its a meme that the uneducated don't want to understand. The yazidis are white arabs, sometimes, whiter then most of fucking Europe and america. If you mean by complexion probably the imbread scots or irish, or just about any albino.

> White race that isn't going to exist in 20 years?

Afrikaner Boers

>Afrikaner Boers
White.... Sure if you want to believe that.

Jesus.

Just for you, Lee, let's say:

white = EU stemming Caucasian with Christian or Euro-Pagan roots

To be white you have to be 90% or more European (excluding "European" kikes and """Greeks"""", same with Albanians, Sicilyniggers and Andalucians)

Got to give it to MURICA, I mean come on. The majority of the nation is founded by imbread Christ cuck brits. Their national moto is fuck the all but the white cristian man. White races interest at its heart, minus the clear jewery.

>he actually replied to the retard

Am I white? Let me in the club I heard there was privilege

I'm not white? Tell me why, chum.

Can I live in California and be white?

That photo makes me realize how overrated bleached light blond hair is, for me. Most of the time, the natural hair color is just fine. I'm more attracted to natural brown hair than brunette's dyeing it blond, which becomes obvious soon when the dark roots grow.

Yeah, its RIP asf that there's an extent of clarification in this thread now...

65% white doesn't cut it

Same here man. I prefer brunettes but I'm weak and I will succumb to most dumb blondes...

Not white looks like eurasian serb.

**REMINDER**

Inferiority is implied I.C.O.:

>Dark hair
>Brown eyes
>Not being Afrikaner Boer

I feel like bleached light blond hair is an unnecessary meme; effectively the powdered wig of the later 20th, early 21st century. It can look good for some, but it doesn't do much for me. Natural blond hair is quite nice, and I actually prefer darker blond.

Lol thanks for the info nigger

2% of me wants to dive on dropped change.

>Lists dominant genes and a race of white niggers.
No clear interest there nigger.

Pretty sure everybody is getting some Jewish %, thinking it's kike lies, gonna retest eventually using a name like bob yamamoto from a few different places

Are you guys creating an all white state in Africa anytime soon? Me and my cats would like to move there if you are.

A-am I white?

>mocking bro love
#real nigger
I knew the dutch were gay but man has imbreading corrupted your white nigger culture.

We want to!

suidlanders.org/

These are the spearheaders. Check out the site

>Letting scum voice opinions
You're so kind.

>imbreading

Thing is man... I like biting

Jews are the superior white race, there's no doubt about it.

>25% Jew

Second degree Mischling.

Friendly reminder that Israel/CIA/Shariablue create these threads in an attempt to confuse you as to what is and is not white, thus resulting in the loss of racial identity. Don't forget how evil the Jews are, and how much they hate you.

There is only the Aryan race and there's a lot of us. Time to unite.

Where exactly is it planned? Will it have access to the coast? Also how realistic is it from becoming a reality? I know a lot of us white Americans would love to move to a nigger free state in Africa. Now is the perfect time to form it since Trump would likely support it.

Oh ja bru. Of course

You got me i can't spell, let me ponder how I only speak three languages.
You can bite me any day, doesn't matter your race bro. Bro love is real love, bitches don't know what its like to truly know a man , no homo.

Site has those details. Truthfully, I don't think that it will come to fruition within 5 years

Agreed.

Even when looking in the trash, they dress fashionable and act civilized.

All of us are the best.
We are one big family.
> Inb4 Chauvanistic faggots

If it helps it's on my dad's side

I agree, I don't think the niggers in South Africa want to trigger a revolt among whites. They would rather slowly get rid of you through ethnic cleansing.

I doubt it.

The funny thing burger, is that andalusians score 99 to 100% European on 23 nd me testes

Large forehead
seems small in stature
not a roman nose pointed small , so your right idk if german or some shit. but i would change my quess to fraco-saxon.

well youre a fucking leaf

Where do I get this test?

Blow me, if you can reach.

It isn't even a fucking problem according to the Nuremburg laws. Only 2 or more Jewish grandparents were unacceptable; that is, up to 25% kike was tolerable provided the person in question wasn't acting out.

t. 17% Jew, white nationalist

I used 23andme

It doesn't matter either way. 2. Grade Mischlings could only marry others or purebloods.
Welcome to the club.

Its literally you under baskid
i was right the first time, how dare you make me doubt myself. i.imgur.com/9aGqOD2.jpg

am i white?