ITT we post things Eurocucks aren't allowed to have

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWX_tWv_Y-4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=f9i58nLKu-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=_l3K872WSGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"It's okay that 15,000 people are killed every year by guns, at least I'm not a Eurocu-"
>gets shot

also why are the shells in upside down

>be american
>get shot

What's going on with your magazine there user?

...--shot back at the cop.

YOU WILL NEVER DIE THIS FREE.

> allowed

>2017

> Still caring about laws implaced by illegitimate governments

Stop being cucks

>shells upside down
I'll forgive you for being ignorant because you're noguns

those are rookie numbers

we need to pump those numbers up

>he doesnt put his bullets pointing at the user
ISHIGGITYDITY

>Be European
>Get run over

wtf is going on with those bullets

I see you /k/ troll and your rounds reversed in that USP magazine.

Yes H&K marketing laughing stock for this.

HK released a product catalog with a pic on the cover that had bullets loaded backwards into a magazine

I like that knife, what is that, a Benchmade Griptillian?

lets post Burgerniggers aren't allowed to have

>white people getting shot in America

Unless you're unfortunate enough to take a stroll through your local ghetto at night you're very unlikely to get shot.

Good weed

DUDE

wew, look at those grenades!

at least we have compulsory military training.

Bought this at age 17 off of craigslist feelsfreedomman

You literally only post this pic and this thread over and over so people will comment on your "le backwards HK bullets meme XDD"

Get some new material for christs sake

>Be European
>Get run over
>Go to the hospital, full medical care
>Get bill
>Total is £2.50 for the internet

>Be American
>Get shot
>Go to the hospital, $5,000 bill for ambulance ride plus tip
>Get bill
>$150,000 plus tip
>Can't go on, attempt suicide
>Fails, gets an even bigger hospital bill plus tip

Bullets are backward in the mag; gun, knife and mag have ZERO wear anywhere on them.

Keeping these things safely sealed in their original packaging and not understanding their use isn't helping you fucking autist.

Why am I supposed to care when you don't fucking do anything with them?
Muh guns muh guns
*gets arrested for not selling a faggot a wedding cake*

But I can own it.

I can also own an AR-15 without a problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWX_tWv_Y-4

This is a /k/ troll meme. Sage and ignore.

tip part made me laugh.
I still think tipping is the best way to keep prices low, though.
The amount of applauding here pisses me off, though. I think it might just be my time in the army that made me hate applause, though.

GMO poison.

>if

>Be european
>be hit by truck of peace
>go to hospital
>catch infection from muslim nurse who was allowed to wear long sleeves
>finally leave hospital after 10 years in coma
>have to pay kuffar tax

inb4 OP creams his pants over the fact that he gets to correct this guy over his faggot ass backwards bullet joke from a literally 10+ year old magazine ad

freedom n sheeit

There is no international standard for reporting homicide rates. For example the UK only includes homicides that have a conviction in court, while the FBI ucr includes all homicides.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f9i58nLKu-Y

>Indoor
Faggotry

Yeah these international comparisons are fucking useless.
Hell, even comparison between police forces in the same country are difficult.

Meh, too long to watch.

How are they exploiting them? Using them for human experimentation?

I did some light studying, some range training, worked for the money, and now I have a license and three hunting rifles. Nobody's shooting anyone where I live, anyway.

hearty kek

>Nobody's shooting anyone where I live, anyway.
>fire in the hole!

HA HA HA FAGGOTS, remember that next time you deny differences in international rape crime stat comparisons. Oh wait, you won't, you cherrypick your arguments to make it fall in line with your preconceptions.

what currency is that on the left

What?

the cost of failed suicide attempts is so fucking annoying

my lady was nice though so I left a good tip

Can? Or do?

It's actually illegal for a German to have this on his hard drive.

Death toll, Oilnigger. Post it.

I don't own an AR, because it's expensive.

But I do own a 22 and a Glock.

You don't need to compare statistics internationally to see that rapes have increased domestically you insufferable autist.

It's alright sven I'm sure your sister will recover from the STD that ahmed gave her

teehee

"clinical" trials

>muslims have no accuracy

goatfuckers are literally useless

You do when you have to take into account changes to rape laws that went into effect at the same fucking time as the numbers increased, retard. Sweden began counting more things as rape and started counting every instance of repeated rape within relationships as separate incidents, and then the rape numbers increased in the stats.

You bought a gun illegally.

kys

> remember that next time you deny differences in international rape crime stat comparison

>Unironically commenting on how euro crime rates are under-reported

>using that as an argument to say that Sup Forums cherry picks swedeistan crime news

Your imported shitskins use grenades instead of guns

That still has nothing to do with international comparisons you monkey.
And you can control for changes in legislation when making comparisons.

Our new 100$ bill, it's neato

>>Unironically commenting on how euro crime rates are under-reported
Citation on Swedish rape crimes being underreported, shitposting burger.
And the "RAPE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD" meme doesn't either, am I right?
>And you can control for changes in legislation when making comparisons.
Show me some proof then. While you're at it, show some proof that American white gun homicide rates are unfairly represented in the stats.

Youre flat wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=_l3K872WSGI

Watch this and come back.

when u control for everything you are a shithole full of thirdworld crimes. Do you deny the reality that theres a lot of crime in the third world, of which you import?

speaking of europe, x-posting a relevant conversation we gotta have on Sup Forums

Don't you guys tip over there in jolly old England? I thought that's where the custom came from.

It's only some European and Asian countries that don't tip, because they expect their workers to actually do their jobs correctly.

>HA HA HA
HAHA THEY'RE HAVING FUN MAGGLE, I LOVE IT

Red line is sexual offences
I don't give a fuck about American white gun homicide rates at the moment

Stop falling for your self destructive media+government's propoganda

faggot foreigners are mega jealous of our abilities

not a day goes by...

Flat wrong about what? That rape crime is reported differently, and in such a way that it would obviously lead to an increase in the stats? I'm not interested in full-length movies by youtube experts, give me a study, a citation. And the only third world shithole here is the U.S..

Just look at your crime statistics and stop covering your ears and shouting lalala

Yes, and as I said, it's a fact that rape crimes began to be processed differently right before the increase. Does your graph take that into account?

Sexual offences covers the broad range of --sexual offences--
Also bare in mind that the real number may well be higher based on the number of reports that likely don't reach the swedish ONS because of swedish girl's reluctant to report when they are raped by migrants

I love both of you guys point of vews you tryingto get across i find myself interested and wat to know the pros and cons of homicides vs sexuak offences is it a good thing or bad thing or wrong

Some Euros may have some of these after sucking the states cock.

I have, that's how I know about how our laws surrounding rape have changed. The subject is why these Amerilards are saying that differences between how countries process different crimes accounts for high white-on-white gun homicide in the U.S., despite that they have no citations, while I have citations for the similar situation in rape stats in my country, but then all of a sudden the same argument no longer applies. Do you know what it's called, what they're doing? Intellectual dishonestly. Bias. Hypocricy.

Please save us America, why the fuck is gun control considered acceptable, the modern age is completely fucked

Don't really know what the fuck you're saying but as a rule homicide and sexual offenses are not good

An unpopular opinion.

Yes, and for instance, rape, a sexual offense, is counted more times in the stats than before, leading to an inevitable increase in the stats. This is established. I'm asking if your graph takes that into account.

Criminally underrated post. 10/10 sides obliterated.

Uk and Australia got gun control in 1996 2 convient false flag shootings, there is a pile of evidence port Arthur massacre was a false flag, but no one give a single fuck, they did it in 1996 because they knew the internet would ruin their ability to control the narrative

fucking murca

Probably not the Garand since it takes semi-automatic "cop killer" clips.

A fellow HK enthusiast. Properly loaded cartridges too.

Do you know precisely what year that was changed?

>MFW BladeHQ ships gravity knives to CA
>MFW I can own this but I can't carry it

>MFW Britbongs can't even own a lockback knife

git fukt britbongs