How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

*BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP*

is she colorblind?

A chink getting.... pooed? That'll make an interesting breed.

not all of us care about Race mixing, some of us are actively doing it.

Technically speaking

If a mulatto and a white person were to breed, how likely would it be that the offspring would also be white if the mulatto was half black and white.

Is this the bitch from girl meets world?

She has the same nose as him.

I wouldn't mind having my black dick destroy her cervix, if you know what I mean.

happy for them. They're not even in America from the looks of the photo, so I have no reason to hate them. Wish them well.

Confused. She looks Asian but weird and I can't decide whether that guy is Indian or Somalian.

Is that a pajeet or a nigger?

whos the asian girl?

The fuck? That girl is like 12 how is she allowed to get BLACKED?

>>>/Reddit/

Little asian cutie with an Africa tier nigger

feelsbadman

>Wearing eye shadow
>Eyebrows done
>Most probably using foundation and concealer
>Making duck face to reduce the size of her cheeks and to make cheekbones more proeminent
>Wears over-sized glasses

Yep, quite a beauty ya got there.

Bit sad.

Confused.

They would look like this.

Like he robs you then stabs you in the cervix?

She's a cutie and after another white, they'll look fully white.

Oh god bless you poor illiterate soul. I'm going to pray for you.

Also, her name is Lucy Luvella on facebook

That's why I married my sister.

Either way, is she a hapa?

Is this how Malaysians are made?

ugly chinkette getting negroed makes an ugly nigglet.
colour me surprised

>how flips are made

Where's her black eye?

IT'S NOT FAIR

It depends.

I've known two in my life. One was 1/4 black and face structure wise she looked 100% white but she was kinda tan and had those black people freckles.

Another was some guy I went to school with who looked 100% white but his dad was half-asian.

Suppose it doesn't matter if you aren't white anyways. Nobody cares if shitskins mix.

>cambodia
So that means she's majority chink.

Shes less than 25, assuming shes american, the africans here have 30% europeon genes on average, so even halfricans are like 60% white and quadroons would be 80% white

And no one cares that whites mix besides insecure fags with delusions that one day someone will have their kid. I think racing mixing is bad but the reality is no one cares and don't pretend like people do you autist.

i don't feel.

A shit tier asian with a.... pajeet?

They can have each other

I dunno, but white genes are apparently pretty damned powerful. I'm blonde haired,(or was until it started going grey) blue eyed and I burn if I stay out too long on cloudy days and one of my maternal great grandmothers was full blooded Iroquois. A friend's daughter married a Mulatto and their daughter looks like a tanned blonde. Given half a chance, white genes will swamp everything else. Which makes sense, I suppose. Northern Europeans were the human subspecies to evolve and did so under extreme conditions compared to most other races. Race being the politically correct term for the proper scientific term "subspecies."

Lotta people care when it's their own family you cuck cuz no one wants a brown grandchild.

*Last human subspecies to evolve

Always a butthurt huehuehue macaque with the shit threads.

Are you a nigger?

I feel pity. Father will leave and child will grow up in a broken home nevr completely relating to mom and mom will blame them secretly for the failed relationship. Theyll take the anxiety out some other way thats usually detrimental

is that a poo or a nigger, i cant tell