Be honest, did you fall this LARPers Jewish tricks?

Be honest, did you fall this LARPers Jewish tricks?

Did you buy any of his snake oil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8
youtube.com/watch?v=NRAQgJy7xeA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmwpWbFV5W8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's not real? my intellgence and manly actually hasn't been increasing? what the fuck

Alex Jones is owned and operated by CIA. How have you guys not figured this out by now?

Alex Jones was behind 9/11.

You know how many fucking ass worm pills and toothpaste filters this nigger sold! You probably have some op you dumb fuck you all fell for it

Bill Hicks confirmed

>Be honest, did you fall this LARPers Jewish tricks?

>Did you buy any of his snake oil?
MSM hit piece, also he turned his back on trump. So its the perfect time to discredit him and attack. Also he legit playing a character.

>clear character assassination attempt against alex
The only thing I didn't fall for is your jewish tricks.

I didn't buy any of his shit but this guy is fucking hilarious, I don't care if it's an act or not

no and no. I do still want a Bill Clinton RAPE t-shirt though.

I bought his toothpaste and it's great

Or, you know, maybe he's just trying to see his kid(s).

these right wing retards will believe and buy anything

they elected a billionaire globalist obese jewish retard to be president

youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8

TBQH senpai CAVEMAN is a good product.

Repeating #s of truth also Alex has been speaking of character assassinations for months now

>there are people on Sup Forums who don't treat Infowars like the WWE

It's fake, stupids. Still entertaining.

Reminds me of Iron Man 3, the guy who was playing terrorist who didn't actually know what he was doing, who was also a fuckhead.

Of course Alex Jones is a performance artist, you fucking retard.

Just like Stewart, Oliver, and all the other fucking comedians leftist retards get their news from.

Bill Cooper called this guy a fraud before anyone on poll became redpilled if you are red pilled that is

I always said that he is the WWE of conservative politics. I think he is acting outragious on purpose and may not believe everything he says, but I think he truly is a conservative of some sort and really does love America and likes Trump. That part is not an act and Info Wars may be crazy with the satanic pedophile stuff that is hilarious but the do some great journalism often and are on site a lot and have great commentary.

This is just the lefts new narrative they're going to blasting everywhere, they're trying to de-legitimize everyone on the right

Just look at these cucks, they're all libshills

They're obviously on the left and they're still upset they got BTFO so bad in 2016

Wait...Alex Jones is news? I watched him cause of the gay pepe meme.

>(((Worley)))

Go read what the fuck he actually said and get this gay shit out of the catalog, I'm trying to meme, faggot. Saged.

Fake news. He said his sarcastic impersonations of glubbalists are performances, not his show.

He believes in crazy conspiracies but somehow Zinoist jewish power is one he sidesteps. He's media for conspiracy minded people to consume, and of course that media is kosher.

How can a water filter salesman be a performance artist?

>I was only pretending to be retarded is a defense now

what does this say about those who are fans?

>Everyone you supported is a kike
>Shit eating millionaire who hate Sup Forums with all their tiny broken hearts pour millions into paying the biggest faggots on earth, such as OP, to keep trying to break us up.

>>clear character assassination attempt against alex

HIS LAWYER said this you fucking right wing moron.

Unbelievable. And youre gonna blame this on George Soros too somehow lmfao

How unfortunate that Alex Jones is suddenly forced to discredit his entire body of work or risk losing custody of his kids. Such a shame, he had been delving into such truly juicy topics lately. Damning stuff, really. The kind of stories that could make some very powerful people very upset.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

He's just a simple water filter merchant leave him the fuck alone.

I don't really like Jones but this is obviously something his lawyer is pulling to try to help his case.

Ah, yeah, that's what he is 99% of the time?

When he reports on verified news, he's LARPing as a serious reporter, and when he's going batshit, he's LARPing as batshit for that crowd.

Will this create a power vacuum in the tinfoil community and the "conspiracy theories" of the Nazi's fill the void?

I love how the dummies ITT are the kind of people to call CNN "fake news" but when they're literally shown evidence that Alex Jones is playing a character and lying to everyone, it's a conspiracy to discredit him.

Biggest morons on the planet.

Typical lawyer shit. Only people that have never been to court will fall for this.

>just the left's narrative
>statement from HIS lawyer
Makes you think

This. He's entertaining, but if you don't think he doesn't embellish his on-air personality for showmanship and water filter sales, then you may be retarded. Besides some of the wacky pedophile shit, he's actually more accurate on some stories than sources like Fake news CNN.

Nope. Not one bit. You could tell he was a con just by watching his videos.

He was obviously working to discredit anything he claimed to support.

Absolute, reprehensible scumbag.

Buy more of the stuff he is selling.

It will make you strong and ungay the frogs.

>Alex Jones is playing a character
No fucking shit

Who can look at him, his outbursts, his clown outfits, constant stream of meme worthy fake emotion, and think it's anything but an act?

This ain't Andy Kaufmann levels of ambiguity.

On the flipside I don't think most people realize all their MSM anchors are roleplaying as well. And that's a bigger threat to society than this muppet.

>most popular and widely-followed conspiracy theorist in America
>gets millions of views a day
>too afraid to name the jew

alex jones is just another shill

Leftards are parading this headline around as though it somehow invalidates everything Alex Jones has done, libfucks don't understand why the right loves AJ, the best analogy I can think of is WWE, we all know the storylines and feuds are scripted drama, but the stunts are very real, just like the aura of sincerity surrounding alex jone's outrageous claims

But...but this'll keep me from turning into an irradiated ghoul.

>pewdiepie is Nazi
>Paul Watson is a shill
>Milo is a pedophile
>Alex Jones is CIA
>Trump is a Russian agent

Yes, Bill Hicks faked his death and came back as this character to save the world from the globalists. We've known this for many years.

screen capping this. so simple, so beautiful.

they totally fucked up the mandarin character

That's a good way of putting it.

Makes you think who the cuck liberals are spamming this shit everywhere

He's in a custody battle with his wife. He will do and say almost anything in order to keep his kids. If you gave a damn about something other than yourself and being a man then you would do the same thing.

this!!!

Also this x100000

>he's actually more accurate on some stories than sources like Fake news CNN.

Lmfao, moron.

Trump is a conman, Alex Jones is a conman.. and you idiots still fall for the GOP bullshit.

Dumb as rocks.

I bought the Trump lower which I regret for 2 reasons now.

Were any of you actually surprised at this? I thought it was complete satire from the beginning. How else do you make enough money to support yourself while getting red at every news article on the internet? kek, anybody unironically following him are fools.

I'm red pilled enough that bill cooper didn't actually discredit him in my eyes and the only reason bill I dead is not because they wanted to "silence" him but because he shot at and killed police

>libfucks don't understand why the right loves AJ

No, we dont understand why you idiots keep supporting conmen.

I guess you have to be a certain type of person to fall for their shit.

I love the way that stuff smells desu

hear me out for a sec.
wasnt alex getting sued by the comet pizza guy for inciting that crazy guy to go into his shop with a gun? Would this not be a way for him to cover his ass?

He's always looked INCREDIBLY like my dad

it all makes sense now, alex jones is my father

All of these are true, except Pewdiepie being a nazi.. that was legitimately character assassination and very unwarranted.

For example this nigger right here, he's paid to be here.

Who the fuck comments on political regret/situations at this point except kikes trying to get ahead?

meh. he's fighting for custody of his kids.

Thats a great excuse!

>commits something that causes a ruckus or has criminal intent (all possible contexts)
>gets called for explanations/testify in court
>Possible excuses: "I was drunk" OR "I was playing a character"

All the fucking keks. Thats a good one.

Isn't it odd that so many people cry "jew" when confronted by any injustice? An error is encountered, the immediate response is "jew", and then that is the end of all critical thinking, followed by a pervasive sense of helplessness and rage.

But one shouldn't call that brainwashing. No, that's too far.

Of course he is just a performance artist...
>Is art imitating life or life imitating art??
I still value his commentary over any of the main stream media any day of the week.

After the David Duke interview he exposed himself as a controlled opposition shill like plebbit and others.

He drops semi-redpills though and that's a stepping stone for normies.

Stuff makes your CIF gear smell great for long patrols.

I was always under the impression he was just an entertainer. And goddamn is he entertaining to watch

>It's all an act
>Is still actually right about a lot of things

Him being an actor is the true act.

Always been more of a Icke man meself

REPTILIAN SPACE JEWS COMIN FOR KIDS BLOOOOOOD

wait....
thats Alex Jones thing as well now

Holy...

Fuck

THEIR THE SAME PERSON any Brit awake tell me about the ICKE gimme a rundown!

Go watch his videos from a decade ago where he is clowning around with Joe Rogan in public.

The guy is a actor and a very bad one at that. He guides people to the rabbit hole and then starts raving on about Hitler and the Nazis and ignores the JQ.

He is a babies first red pill and a very soft one at that.

typical degenerate right wingers believing all the bullshit this monkey spouts.... greatest day of his children's lives will be when they never see this nutjob again

BUT HE TOLD EVERYONE ABOUT THE GLOBALISTS. REFRAMED THE ENTIRE POLITICAL DEBATE IN DUH USA.

no different than GLP, same shit in fact

It's a the final nail in the image killing, he has been performing since he started.

A men truly devoted to his art, to the point of becoming the performance.

BRAVO

>playing a character
>stays in character around his wife by saying outrageous things like regular old alex

wut

His products are legit.

I bought Knockout to help me go to sleep at night. Whenever I take it, I'm usually in bed about an hour later.

His wife is Jewish. Ever heard of another LARPer with a Jewish wife?

FUCCK

>you fucking right wing moron
>Unbelievable. And youre gonna blame this on George Soros too somehow lmfao

sometimes i wish the shills weren't so obvious

yeah...

Milposting is my pet peeve desu. Stop doing it.

>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS

HE'S ONLY SAYING THIS TO GET CUSTODY OF THE KIDS.

>InfoWars Life

Lmfao, he even has products.

What a bunch of morons. No wonder you all supported Trump.

I just wish the rest of us didnt have to live with your stupid decisions.

I feel bad for the guy, after all this time spent digging be must have found something truly damning. They're out for his blood man.

Yeah, I'm a shill because I'm not a right wing moron.

Biggest shill ever, in that case.

What the fuck? How is this news to you all? He attacks people who are actually red pilled like David Duke all the time. Also hired some barely-literate black to play Le civic nationalist card

I do not follow my own actions based one 1 user from an anonymous board. So no, don't make me post my army pics to sperg you out, user.

Do it faggot

What a waste of digits - GTFO ShariahBlue.
I presume Don Lemon is far more credible by admittedly denying to cover the Susan Rice story? Does Hillary still have a 99.8% chance to win?
Isn't it about time to disenfranchise the White male?

with all of the dramatic skits of him yelling, it was pretty obvious.

youtube.com/watch?v=NRAQgJy7xeA

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmwpWbFV5W8

It's hard to take him seriously after watching these two videos alone.

Well.. now I don't want to. Now I just want to squeeze my pee pee.

I buy those water filters but not from Alex Jones. They're legit, retard.

I don't know if he's an actor or not, but isn't this just something a lawyer would say for liability reasons?

Of course he's a "performance artist" during those crazy rants where his head changes colors and does the graphic stream of consciousness type stuff, you think he isn't doing that for effect? What the fuck is he supposed to say when his fucking ex-wife is trying to steal his kids, and her legal team is playing clips of him acting like an unhinged maniac with his face painted like the joker and he's talking about demonic child sacrifice?

This is an ongoing smear campaign. Don't fall for it the way the shills in this thread want you to.

>Isn't it about time to disenfranchise the White male?

It's really sad that this is the only reason the alt-right is "conservative". You guys actually think you're being persecuted for being white males.

Just what the hell makes you think this is the case?