Right Wing Support Squad General (RSSG)

Reposting from old thread:

Hey guys, do you think we might need right wing safety medics if this stuff continues to get more out of hand?

Hear me out, I'm not /fit/ tier like stickman or some of these other guys in the vids, but I have a bit of medical knowhow. I'm worried that the antifa-ggots are gonna start doing shit nastier than bike locks, M80s, bottles etc.

I'm looking to start a general for medical and support stuff we can do during events like Berkley. They wont get us in trouble, and might win us some god publicity. Any tips and advice would be welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

firstaidforfree.com/first-aid-training-resources/first-aid-mnemonics/
youtube.com/watch?v=JtRgUAdfwOo
youtube.com/watch?v=vQm-5ohXgv0
youtube.com/watch?v=X5K6Drs2mXU
youtube.com/watch?v=Wdx5nGphnAI
youtube.com/watch?v=DXDGE_lRI0E
youtube.com/watch?v=HZ7mt30A6aY
youtube.com/watch?v=0SL2ZQaSXlM
youtube.com/watch?v=psuRGfAaju4
youtube.com/watch?v=Cnq3RrCYG54
youtube.com/watch?v=60ItHLz5WEA
youtube.com/watch?v=1y6smkh6c-0
youtube.com/watch?v=6mEx9FtuN0k
youtube.com/watch?v=3mUfOs-CTCw
youtube.com/watch?v=Mo4cmTaEDIk
youtube.com/watch?v=Xd8tOAJMA8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=GemKqzILV4w
youtube.com/watch?v=QtXby3twMmI
youtube.com/watch?v=ewRjZoRtu0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=47dtFZ8CFo8
youtube.com/watch?v=n1AJvIzCBTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GaUqpnHvua8
youtube.com/watch?v=uwIGZLjugKA
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
youtube.com/watch?v=PBvwcH4XX6U
youtube.com/watch?v=WXv31OmnKqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=a59gmGkq_pw
youtube.com/watch?v=rrmsJhf89MY
youtube.com/watch?v=UprcpdwuwCg
youtube.com/watch?v=mQPjKSVe1tQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QGJuMBdaqIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

firstaidforfree.com/first-aid-training-resources/first-aid-mnemonics/

don't be a hero if you don't know what you're doing

I know alot more than most anons, former volunteer EMT.

Bigger issue for me is getting alot of the stuff we used to have in the ambulance. Cant exactly get painkillers and strong coagulants over the counter at CVS

Hesperian Foundation has free comprehensive medical manuals for the 3rd world, but it works. Whenever I don't have health insurance these books save my limbs.

Look for: Where There Is No Doctor. Ignore the chapter on abortion - it's worthless. The first aid and trauma sections are fantastic. The other books by them show how to suture and treat deep wounds.

I forgot. Now, this might be controversial, but the World Health Organization has a free surgical manual called Surgical Care at the District Hospital. Excellent for something like a M.A.S.H unit.

They should be cute and crossdress and film it when the antifa rapes them for pr

Also, have any of you looked into using drones? It worked when I was a kid. We jerry-rigged a R/C car with squibs and chili powder. Hooked up the squib to the headlight wires. Easy as can be.

GO GO GO

>former volunteer EMT
Jesus Christ, med LARPing. If you're not a paramedic or experienced combat medic, stay at home where it's safe.

I propose we should also have campgirls to raise morale. If campgirls of the female variety are too few in number, we can always import Brittanons and dress them up to bolster the numbers as they are soft and have the most feminine charateristics.

Don't be tempted to poison or apply unnecessary tourniquets to any wounded Antifa in your care

>volunteer emt

>brits
>most feminine charateristics
are you retarded?
I'm pretty sure it's scandis > asians > hispanics > european/mid eastern > black

The only thing more retarded than protesting is protesting,

So Americans?

I've got about 5 years of experience playing Medic class in Battlefield. Most recently, in WW1.

We fall in between European and black.

not him, glasses have bits of silver on them
fuck off kike shill

>pewdiepie is Nazi
>Paul Watson is a shill
>Milo is a pedophile
>Alex Jones is CIA
>Trump is a Russian agent

what you need is to find some good lawyers to file suits against the city and county for negligence and incompetence and criminal abstinence from enforcing law and order and facilitating a dangerous environment where people can get assaulted with deadly weapons free from fear of arrest

Heh. Try being a level 20 cleric/ level 5 fighter in Neverwinter nights and then we'll talk.

>ywn nurse the battle wounds of your bald, bearded warrior

I bet you do. Over and over

also bring helmets eye protection and padding etc

I cunt cant cunt understand cunt your cunt accent cunt

Lol zoom in nigger faggot IDIOT

deepweb medfag here, learned all my procedures from hacked manuals that only the guys get that go to medical school.

Im total alt right and im mobile, i mean, renting a gulfstream for 6 hours etc. just to get to the place of rioting to help my alt right people out.. like op, im not /fit/ neither but i can cure.

Perfect job for me

>tfw ywn tend to a buff Sup Forumslacks wounds

You don't know that unless you actually go out there (in a cute nurse costume so everyone knows you're a medic) with some basic supplies like alcohol and stuff to bandage wounds and antibiotic ointment and just be there and talk to some of the cute guys and if shit goes down then you can actually help people.

>Getting yourself played by the Jewish "Nazis vs Commies" game

only if a happening happens in my area, although if that happened it could be a whole different kind of nightmare

itd be cool to go there and meet pol and keep people from being hurt by antifa though if I was able to

idk I just think that it'd be the best place to meet redpilled guys and there would be a lot of them there.

I picked up a little medical training over in Afghanistan

thats all i want too desu

i want irl pol friends too

Ditto.
>Muh Combat Lifesaver

same tbqh

Or why don't you try acting like a white man and not joining chimpouts for fun?

>live in one of the two counties that voted for hillary in my state
>will never have a group of lads to bash commie skulls in with

its not fair

the election is over, you guys need to stop larping before someone gets seriously injured. I've been an EMT for 3&1/2 years now and I'll help anyone regardless of politics.

We know your tactics, shareblue. Stop trying to convince people to stand up for what they believe in.

Get a tent. Label it first aid or something. Get a coulpe of firsts aid hats or something that shows your a medic. Get like 4 dudes for a stretcher and maybe someone with emt experience

You go Taneesha! Don't ever let anybody tell you you ain't no strong black woman that don't need no man!

die in a warehouse fire

RETARD ALERT RETARD ALERT

youtube.com/watch?v=JtRgUAdfwOo

Sup, nu-Sup Forums.

Medic here. I'm here to disperse iron pills.

Some more medicine.

>fvcking manlets
When will they learn?

>be user
>pretend to be medic
>pretend to help antifa
>actually have poison
>???
>profit

Antifa faggots are the one's gonna need medical aid from here on out...

Three West Coast outlaw biker gangs voted last night to send "representatives" to all future clashes with Antifa.

Shits about to get real, real fucking violent.

youtube.com/watch?v=vQm-5ohXgv0

post the rest u fgt

youtube.com/watch?v=X5K6Drs2mXU

youtube.com/watch?v=Wdx5nGphnAI

>I'm worried that the antifa-ggots are gonna start doing shit nastier than bike locks, M80s, bottles etc.

If Antifa starts breaking out guns, might as well break out sniper rifles and pick them off from a mile away.

youtube.com/watch?v=DXDGE_lRI0E

youtube.com/watch?v=HZ7mt30A6aY

youtube.com/watch?v=0SL2ZQaSXlM

youtube.com/watch?v=psuRGfAaju4

youtube.com/watch?v=Cnq3RrCYG54

this is a MUST WATCH for this thread

joey salads exposes antifa by going undercover - he even finds the "handerlers" twords the end

watch the video, salads does some real good work in exposing their tactics

youtube.com/watch?v=60ItHLz5WEA

Pressure bandages, saline solution, gauze, tape, good scissors and really a stretcher and a pat slide would be good to have.

In these videos there's too much dragging going on. Better to get people onto a stretcher quickly, particularly if they've been stabbed or something, you don't want them tearing that wound open further.

youtube.com/watch?v=1y6smkh6c-0

youtube.com/watch?v=6mEx9FtuN0k

youtube.com/watch?v=3mUfOs-CTCw

antifa are TERRORIST's. Repeat. Make the signs...

youtube.com/watch?v=Mo4cmTaEDIk

>Op image
Technoviking is back!

;
>youtube.com/watch?v=Xd8tOAJMA8Q

youtube.com/watch?v=GemKqzILV4w

This

youtube.com/watch?v=QtXby3twMmI

>volunteer EMT
wow it's fucking nothing.
You're like those security guards who think they're cops. Get the fuck outta here with that shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ewRjZoRtu0Y

I main support.

Seriously though, I was thinking this exact same thing tonight, brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=47dtFZ8CFo8

>Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) and ambulance technician are terms used in some countries to denote a health care provider of emergency medical services. EMTs are clinicians, trained to respond quickly to emergency situations regarding medical issues, traumatic injuries and accident scenes.

Its not like he's going to be performing surgery on bullet and shrapnel wounds you fags.

youtube.com/watch?v=n1AJvIzCBTQ

I think better tactics and prep would avoid getting injured in the first place. Head protection and eyewear plus not separating from the group.

Whenever i watch these riots i hope for a line of rwds marching towards the rioters with stg44's and lighting up the place

youtube.com/watch?v=GaUqpnHvua8

what video what are you talking about?

nose looks different

2 we already got him bro.

Sup Forums is a board of peace
now FUCK off

youtube.com/watch?v=uwIGZLjugKA

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

youtube.com/watch?v=PBvwcH4XX6U

youtube.com/watch?v=WXv31OmnKqQ

Right wing safety advice time.
Always bring goggles as well as a helmet to a demonstration if Antifags might show up.
They seem to be really fond of using pepper spray and shit.

no lieber kinder gebt vacht acht, ik ben de stemme aus die kisse, ik heb nicholas met me gebracht, haben de groffe daden

youtube.com/watch?v=a59gmGkq_pw

youtube.com/watch?v=rrmsJhf89MY

/k/ has had some good infographics on how to deal with this kind of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=UprcpdwuwCg

youtube.com/watch?v=mQPjKSVe1tQ

youtube.com/watch?v=QGJuMBdaqIw