How does it make you feel that stormbabies have hijacked our movement?

How does it make you feel that stormbabies have hijacked our movement?

The alt-right was a glorious memetic fueled chaotic fundamentally Sup Forums thing. Destroying something just for the sake of seeing it burn.

Now its become about race, and an excuse for neonazis to bash people and start that civil war they've been prepping for.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stormniggers always ruin everything fun here, i expected it

>The alt-right was a glorious memetic fueled chaotic fundamentally Sup Forums thing. Destroying something just for the sake of seeing it burn.
What the fuck? No. Fuckoff faggot >>>/leftypol/

>Destroying something just for the sake of seeing it burn.
>start that civil war they've been prepping for.

arent those two related or is everything not only upside down but backwards as well in aussieville?

>He doesn't know we do it for the lulz

Trump winning was objectively the most hilarity creating result.

nice try share blue

He's a paid shill.
They've returned.

THEY'VE returned.

>The alt-right was a glorious memetic fueled chaotic fundamentally Sup Forums thing.
No it wasn't. Sup Forums and the alt right had nothing to do with each other until a year or two ago.

The first season of Superjail! was the tits. Too bad the second was dog shit.

We used to tell them to fuck off a few years ago.

Somehow they've joined their movement to ours.

I don't see a problem here

I hope you are posting that degenerate cartoon ironically.

Female Erdogan looks strangely like Alison Brie.

>How does it make you feel that stormbabies have hijacked our movement?

THE STRONG PREY ON THE WEAK

Assad

I'm glad you feel this way, since it means I've smashed all of your teeth out and ruined your enjoyment of something, but realistically no, nothing has actually changed. This was always about race.

You're half-right. The alt-right was always about race and immigration, but it wasn't always blatantly Nazi or anti-Jew. Of course this development destroyed any chance of the alt-right gaining cultural currency.

The alt right is controlled opposition and will probably never gain mainstream appeal. redpilling the world on the JQ isn't going to happen.

I should have said controllable opposition. I think the people spearheading the movement are genuine, but its appeal is extremely limited.

Fuck off new faggot Sup Forums was never alt right

>capitalism
>right wing

Why do 2012 newfags care about their newfaggotry?

This happened because you let yourselfs be called the alt-right, you didn't dropped the label soon enough and you all ended tolerating a bunch of cartoony racists that actually believe that violence it's the answer.

No it was libertarian/monarchist/fascist/traditionalist but who gives a shit, who bases their political idealogy solely off of what some Taiwanese loli trading image board says?

Wow a shitskin on Sup Forums telling us what to do

The alt-right has always been about race.

There never was an alt-right. That is an identity label used by leftwingers to put something they didn't understand in a nice neat box and you idiots fell for it.

Who cares what user has to say go babble your points at someone else

Race is just a social contract.

It was hijacked by the beginning by Indian occultists

>implying you don't remember the Indian prayers for Donald Trump
That's the thing about real anarchy, there's no authority. Anyone can take and use it. Let's say I post a warning so we can prepare for it, someone else might take that warning and use it as an idea.

Moot knew

>exactly fuck making points thought is for retards

wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose

An hero immediately

The alt-right is a media construct.

We are Sup Forums. We are NOT alt-right.

PRAISE KEK, DEATH TO THE NORMIES

>moot thought that that Sup Forumsharbor would make us anything but stronger

moot was a literal cum sucking faggot

The alt right call themselves the alt right it's 100% a real thing with strict ideological boundaries

>frog posting
>normies

Memes from r9k

Nice trips

But it's not about race.

you're right it was about ethnicity

I was happy with Stormfront when it was a balance of white nationalism and shitting on all non-whites including Jews. Now it seems like it's 100% focused on Jews with no white nationalism or other aspects that made it fun left. Almost like it was co-opted into a false flag thing or something. I hate Jews, but I don't want to see everything else more or less disappear in favor of supporting antiwhite groups, "death to America!", and conspiracy theory stuff that Stormfront would have laughted at as a false flag to make them look bad before.

well everyone in the media / internet was saying that Sup Forums is the castle for alt right / neo nazis / nazis

...so lots of people looking for that came here...

>Frogposting
>Exclusively r9k
Frogposting dates back to Sup Forums pal, it is as much a part of Sup Forums as anything else, you fucking shill

Then you are foolish for falling for the meme and becoming an ideologue. You are no better than the people you claim to despise.

Astroturfing and gas lighting are we now?

Damn I miss the old board! Ever since /lbgt/ and /soc/ scum raided the joint.

normies combined with excessive frog posting and REEEE memes was from r9k, and who cares what Sup Forums did post 2008?

Fuck Sup Forums and internet "culture" it was an inside joke to begin with

Theres more than just fags and normies who invaded us, its shills, and the infernal redditor. The_Donald is a cancer, they should be purged, we should not have allowed our misguided brethren to treat it like a colony, allowing it to become pestilent enough to begin consuming ourselves.

There were a ton of pepe's spilling pasta on /r9k/ long before Trump descended from the escalator and said all beaners were rapists. It was literally one in every two threads or so.

european white ethnic genetic continuity

historic, cultural, blood soil continuity 2nd

genetic continuity first

extrapolate from that what you will and find your place in the coming war

Wow how do you know so much about me?

What the fuck are you talking about? Never seen support for anything "anti-white" on Stormfront. And I've been reading Stormfront for over a decade.

Around the time Ron Paul was gaining traction was when Stormfront understood the common ground of Sup Forums and Stormfront and a lot of them started propaganda efforts on here. The result is obvious.

There is no major difference between Sup Forums and Stormfront, this is literally Stormfront without autistic moderation.

You mom told me all about you last night.

r9k definitely shaped frogposting I wont deny this, but people still posted frogs (although not as often) prior to this development. Posting REEEE is r9k (and autistic) as fuck, though.

Sup Forums culture is built upon the foundation of irony and memes, we must preserve it.

And the /r9k/ admixture also helps shape this board, coincidentally, which caused its own spread of ritualistic frogposting to go further than just its own borders.

True Right > Alt-Right

>Have movement thats excels at calling eachother racial and anti-semitic slurs
>Jokingly talk about exterminating said groups
>Act surprised when people join who unironically want this
Come on son

Never said I was alt right senpai. After browsing Sup Forums and wondering wtf was going on I decided to dig and figured out there is an actual alt right and it plays this place like a puppet.

>we
I've seen some people on here who think like you, but none who project their motivations on literally everyone else on Sup Forums

>we must preserve it

It was based around an inside joke that everyone here was an autistic shut in, its self deprecating humor that can be funny every now and then but your fucking political beliefs should not originate solely from some frog memes you saw on the internet.

I feel you, ausbro. I'm mildly racist, not full blown stormfag, in reaction to the forced tolerance and acceptance bullshit the left try to shove down our throats. Beyond that, the racism is quite frankly cringe worthy. This movement is a global awakening, it comes in fits and bursts. The nazis will catch on eventually if they keep hanging out here

What real ethos did the movement have besides white identity? Free speech is all I can think of.

Wow gee thanks rabbi i really wanna the bash the fash now

anti illuminati, anti globalist, pro freedom, pro free speech

Just keep reminding them that the Nazis lost WW2, and horribly at that.

Neo Nazis are beta cucks.

>inferring Sup Forums was ever a place of multicultural happiness

You must be new here.

Apples to Oranges, shillo

Daily reminder there is a man out there who funds a company to have its interns like the quoted fellow post propaganda on an irrelevant Anime imageboard.

You can be against multiculturalism and against a beta male sub-culture like the Nazis at the same time.

You're confusing shills and trolls for what people actually believe. Sure there are some idiots on Sup Forums who fell for the alt-right meme, just like there are idiots who fall for all sorts of ideologies. Having your entire worldview based off an ideology is having mental cancer though. You are handcuffing yourself, taking ideas off the table because they don't fit in your nice neat little box. To be 'redpilled' is to be open to any idea as long as it has merit. There is no merit in locking yourself into a single ideology. Be fluid.

Shitskins out!!!!

"normies" is from /jp/ and pepe is from Sup Forums.

True. I just don't think there's anything wrong with allowing white pride at least. It's important for whites to regain racial identity. I don't mean 1488 or anything. Just racial solidarity and awareness.

>To be 'redpilled' is to be open to any idea as long as it has merit.
Don't say redpilled it's an ideological concept

Pepe is just an easy meme to understood, it got too big and was hated on every board because of the frequency it was posted.

People outside Sup Forums (and I hate to speak in these "us and them" terms), particularly Reddit, and ressurected it.

The use of Pepe on Sup Forums is really the only thing you need to understand this is a board mostly consistent of people who discovered Sup Forums trough Reddit.

It was always a European (white) nationalist movement

You're going to have to take the race realism pill one day. It's not even stormfaggotry, whites just need to start work working towards their own interests.

You did some digging into the mission prompt, however the fuck your boss presents your assignments to you.
I'd sad none of the old JIDF are around in your company. You guys are bland af.

No it's not. It's a state of mind.

electionfag nupol pls go
this place was always about the kikes

This^ right here.

Dude don't try to reason with him he's a paid shill intern faggot.
A bunch showed up this afternoon out of nowhere.
No idea what company sent them but they have to be JIDF.
You see all these bait threads around?

Alt right confirmed for T_D faggots. You have to go back.

>This salty Aussie shitpost
>all these people falling for it

Really guys?

But I enjoy it. Engaging them allows everyone lurking the thread to see them for what they really are.

He's not Australian. He's using a proxy.

Ok whatever
I agree with the alt right on things but joining a political movement where I'll be expected to be a pleb isn't my style. And Enoch talked about making an effort to join the Republicans permanently so he's obviously heading in a different direction than I am.

I haven't seen this type of thread in years

>Alt-right
>Ever identifying as such
>Not realising it's(((their))) label

Here's the secret - the left cares more about race and uses it to push an ideology that in the end would kill culture - LIKE JAPAN'S. That's why the left always loses when pushing their agenda past social welfare programs.

In Japan the alt-right is seen as simply normal, cultural, somewhat nationalist... etc., No one is throwing tantrums or triggered and if they are they are laughed at for disrespecting the right to free speech.

Nazis should have the right to free speech, period. Their opinions matter too. Same with the far-right here.

Yeah but I'm a veteran of the old JIDF conflict we had here a few years ago. It's not fun when they get into the swing of things. A lot of boring back and forths mixed with trying to frustrate them.
They get really mad even though they are only paid desk workers spamming prop on a fucking random imageboard their client thinks is a threat to whatever he's into.

There is no such as the "White" race. Europeans have killed each other for 1000's of years, nothing abnormal is going on it's just paranoia.

Dude you're caught stop trying.
Move on to the next shill thread already. Changing addresses won't work neither.

Yeah, back when Sup Forums's big bogeyman was JIDF, and also SRS, this type of thread was like the most common.

I wonder why they ever stopped? It's kind of a good shill technique, if the population's retarded enough