Soo deeep

Soo deeep.....
DUMP DRUMPF

I was a nurse on scene. I yelled he's still president

Fuck you, Texas

What a shallow piece of shit

And fuck your Lone Star beer.

Why are betraying him?

If politics is even remotely one of your concerns on your death bed you have lived a shallow empty life.

Good riddance, one less welfare queen to burden us taxpayers.

This tbqh. Imagine your happiness in life is determined by whether or not a certain politician is in power. Holy shit, it's so petty.

>is dying
>still worried about irrelevant politics
Liberals are just the worst human beings.

>Only surviving relative.
Kek childless leftist

How pissed do you think he is if theres an afterlife?

>At the pearly gates
>Looks back at the world
>Trump is still president
>He curses
>Gets kicked down to hell
>Spends the rest of eternity being raped by a mod of Trump lookalikes with 3 barbed cocks each

Leftists are such a fucking meme

What a happy ending

>talking shit about trump

AND THE CURSE CONTINUES

......*just kidding* ;^)

>Normies actually believe something this fake.

DESU I bet he loved Trump, and his coal burning roasty slut daughter or faggot son wrote this story as a final fuck you to their racist shitlord dad.

>(((Alana Abramson)))

Even on your deathbed liberals will lie to you. Sad.

this picture is perfect, the smug cop, angry sjw, and her shitskin son trying to hold her back

As he gasped his last breath, his soul was taken to Hell because he was a fedora and hated God.

Christ is Lord.

Ignorance is bliss

Tbh, that's kind of sweet. Politics aside, he died satisfied.

>life is so meaningless and devoid of purpose that news about some guy you never met getting fired keeps you content while you die

Something so fucked about this, something like Trump being impeached is such a minor insignificant detail in this guys life

Hes not thinking about his grandchildren, his family, his friends, his past, or anything a normal person worries about

Everyone thinks hes worried about some arbitrary blood vendetta he has against a guy he never even met personally, what a fucking disgrace, what a god damn brand of shame they leave on this guys gravestone as he passes

Fuck the media, fuck them for even publishing such drivel sullying any respect this mans relatives had for him, degrading his character even after his demise

BRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPP

Fuck that fuckin Alamo

You gotta be some powerful stupid if you think Trump gives a shit about Christianity..

>bitch trying to practice meme magic with her dead husband's soul

His "best friend" and past lover who, despite going her separate way in life, felt the need to visit this man during his last moments in life lied to him. This guy died with false hope, a lie, an attempt to earn "good person points" by a woman who failed him as a lover in the past and continued to do so to the very end.

>This Man Asked People Not to Vote for Trump in His Obituary
This is really the worst way to go. Dying and still so invested into politics, so much that he resorts to using his end to sway people's political views. Not just that, but the only surviving relative in his life lied to him just to give him the necessary peace for death.

His memory will be dragged through the mud for politics, how else can this "Teresa Elliott" sleep at night knowing she lied to her "best friend?" Why admit this was wrong when it can be Trump's fault?

Not me familia, I'm sticking with the old coon dog