Reminder that these exist and are in operation across Britain

Reminder that these exist and are in operation across Britain.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10792895/Election-candidate-arrested-over-Churchill-speech.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this only in mudslime no-go zones?

do they hang those in the nigger neighborhoods?

>tower hamlets
see theres your problem.

Different forms all over the country.

>be british
>"""misbehave""" in the Good Behaviour Zone
>get arrested
>get stabbed in jail be muslim

>Commonwealth

>sperging out over stupid asbo signs and not the shitskins living there

I remember once a delusional Bong telling me the US was a police state when I criticized the lack of freedom of speech in the UK. Unless you're an unruly nigger, you have a lot more rights regarding the police here in 60% land. I guess that's the power of our Constitution.

Australia is a twisted dichotomy of those who dive in the water to fight an alligator and those who need a helmet to jog

Just remind them that it's now illegal to read certain Churchill speeches aloud in public

>Sup Forums wants a police state
>sees one
>it's just telling people to act like whites, not niggers
>this is bad
Make up your minds.

It's bad because it just gives the rapefugee mudslimes a slap on the wrist and would most likely only be enforced to white Londoners.

Alittle Context for ForeignBros:
We have these things called 'Coucil Estates' effectively cheap housing and social project areas similar to 'the projects' in the US.

The Zones in OPs pic exists in the high crime areas around these council estates and other high poverty areas, its mainly a measure utilised at the discretion of local authorites to stop groups of Drunk polish people and stoned gangs of teenagers in inner city areas from causing problems.

TBQH tho we do live in a nanny state in this country.

This is fake right

get a helmet or get fucked cunt.

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. In a country where every fucking animal can kill a human, surrounded by Muslim dictatorships your retarded government is worried about concussions in a beach.

helmets help protect against drop bears

But there aren't any drop bears at the beach, there's nowhere to drop from

Before Sup Forums I thought Australians were hard Crocodile Dundee cunts, I realize now that they're mostly SJWs and depressed shitposters who think they're funny.

>no fun

Are you fucking kidding me?

I'm an outback bloke, basically Dundee shit everyday, minus the crocodiles, your thinking of city fags, who are fags, and also gay

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10792895/Election-candidate-arrested-over-Churchill-speech.html

go to logyourjog.com.au
not real site.

That pic so is fake.

also edge auto capitalizes Dundee, how weird

America Australia argentina Alabama Australasia Antarctica Austin Bombay brazil belize berlin Bermuda Canada congo Columbia Croatia Dundee (Australia's capital) Dublin france French (lol) Guatemala Haiti Italy Jamaica korea Lebanon Montenegro niger (O?) Paraguay Quebec Russia Serbia Tunisia Uruguay V- W- X- Yugoslavia Zambia